Humble Bundle Android 4: final day

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
A new Humble Bundle for Android is coming. I got an email already. It looks like they sent them a little too early.

$1+ should get you Steam codes. They are apparently individual keys in this bundle unlike previous HIB which had one key for a pack.

Bonuses come later for all previous purchases but you will probably need to beat the average price if you buy it after they are added.

Soundtracks are included in all current games.

Pay What You Want:
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (currently in beta)
  • Eufloria
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Splice
  • Waking Mars (Steam key coming later. Help get it greenlit here)

Beat the Average to get:
  • Machinarium
  • Avadon: The Black Fortress*
  • Canabalt*
  • Cogs*
  • Sword & Soldiers HD*
  • Zen Bound 2*

*included for all purchases prior to 10 AM PT on 11/15 regardless of price paid

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wario64']Are all the games on Android? Don't recall Sworcery on Android.[/QUOTE]

My email says that it is. It must be the launch.

The email text:

Humble Bundle for Android 4 has arrived to bring you six glorious games for Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux!

Pay what you want for Crayon Physics Deluxe, Eufloria, Splice, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, and Waking Mars. If you choose to pay more than the average price, you will also get Machinarium! And all the games come with a fantastic soundtrack.

Each of these amazing DRM-free games work on Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux, and most can be optionally redeemed on Steam (if you purchase for $1 or more). Linux users can also redeem most of the games through the Ubuntu Software Center as well!

Bundle buyers can also benefit the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the Child’s Play Charity, two phenomenal non-profits doing incredible work in the name of gamers everywhere. (Since the beginning of Humble Bundle, with your generous help we’ve raised over $7,550,000 for charity!)

This unbeatable collection of games and soundtracks would normally cost around $119, but we’re letting you name your price! So head on over to the site right now and pay what you want for six of the best cross-platform games around!

eh... not appealing to me at all. Already own 3 out of the six. Splice and Eufloria don't look so great. Waking Mars seems a little interesting, but not that much.

[quote name='Wario64']Are all the games on Android? Don't recall Sworcery on Android.[/QUOTE]

If they haven't be on Android before, they'll make their debut on Android in a few minutes.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']So Waking Mars will be a debut game? The game hasn't been released on Steam yet.[/QUOTE]

Yes. There was an article on Joystiq a few weeks ago that let slip it would premiere in a bundle, although I think it was supposed to be on Tuesday. I wonder if they pushed it back because the internet was preoccupied.

Don't really know where to post this, so will try here for the hell of it..

Anyone have an extra code for the last eBook bundle? I just know noticed it and it looks pretty cool.

I have most of the games too but I'll kick in a bit to get android versions. Splice is new at least.

Woah, heads up, unlike most Humbles this one gives individual Steam keys!

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Ill be in for a dollar. I have almost all of them but I'm hoping the game added later on is worth it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='erequena']In for a buck[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shivan128']in for a buck.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Same here.

If the Average had bottomed out around $2, I might have BTA just to have an Android version of Machinarium. Looks like the lowest the average got was a bit under $5 though. Too rich for my blood.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Woah, heads up, unlike most Humbles this one gives individual Steam keys![/QUOTE]

Sweet. thanks for the head's up.

In for $1, even though I have every game besides Splice and Waking Mars. Hopefully Waking Mars gets greenlit, and hopefully they add a cool bonus.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I have most of the games too but I'll kick in a bit to get android versions. Splice is new at least.

Woah, heads up, unlike most Humbles this one gives individual Steam keys![/QUOTE]

This bundle's existence was leaked weeks ago. I've been watching the steam registry all week for a listing but couldn't find one. I assumed Joystiq's article about Waking Mars debuting in a bundle was just confusion over what the Humble Store is. I guess this explains it.

[quote name='jshackles']In for $1, even though I have every game besides Splice and Waking Mars. Hopefully Waking Mars gets greenlit, and hopefully they add a cool bonus.[/QUOTE]

If everyone who buys this bundle votes it up on greenlight I'm sure it'll happen.

link

So glad all the steam keys are individual this time!
Already have Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP and Crayon Physics Deluxe
Both of which will not get played on Tablet instead anyways!

Pretty good bundle for me since I was looking for Eufloria and Splice.
Btw. Today, it's first time when we've seen a game from Humble Bundle in other bundle (Spirits in Indie Royale) and games included in other bundle appeared in Humble Bundle (Eufloria from IR).

I am still trying to figure out how to get these games on android...

I bought the bundle, got the email, downloaded the Humble Bundle app, and now I have no clue what to do.

EDIT: Make an account, then it will let you download them on the app. As far as I can tell the website never tells you that part.

Stupid question, but is there any way to get the previous Android bundles? I just got a tablet so I never purchased them previously. Do they ever rerun bundles, or would they include a previous bundle if you beat the average? I think that's only happened once or twice so far.

[quote name='whitereflection']Stupid question, but is there any way to get the previous Android bundles? I just got a tablet so I never purchased them previously. Do they ever rerun bundles, or would they include a previous bundle if you beat the average? I think that's only happened once or twice so far.[/QUOTE]

No matter what price you pay you should get the bonuses if you buy before they are added. There's a pretty good chance previous bundle games will be included, although it may not be a complete previous bundle. Unfortunately there is no way to actually buy previous bundles unless you find someone who bought some as gifts that have not yet been redeemed.

[quote name='pizzaflavoredpudding']Not too bad of a bundle.

Crayon Physics Deluxe
2I303-WHLBH-4IN4W
[/QUOTE]

Got the key! thanks for posting it :D

Bought it for a mobile version of Eufloria. I like that game, it's very relaxing yet fun to send waves of 150 guys at a planet and watch massive destruction :lol:.

Even though I own a Steam version already, it works great on mobile.

Is it worth it to pay the extra for the other game? Already own Superbrothers if I bought this anyone willing to trade for another small indie game?

P.S. voted for Waking Mars to get greenlit.

[quote name='DoubleJG']I beat the average for the full package. I love me some HIB.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Didn't have any of these outside iOS so it was worth it for the PC and android versions.

[quote name='louiedog']Unfortunately there is no way to actually buy previous bundles unless you find someone who bought some as gifts that have not yet been redeemed.[/QUOTE]

This is doable, btw. Steamtrades and the steam user forums are two potential places to do this.

That said, it was getting difficult to find some of the older ones when I tried to do it back in September. I'd assume it's harder now.

in for $1.10. BTA is not that great... heres hoping the additional games added next week will be better

[quote name='CAGkrazy']in for $1.10. BTA is not that great... heres hoping the additional games added next week will be better[/QUOTE]

It's the worst BTA they've had yet.. Machinarium has been in multiple bundles

[quote name='sunghost']It's the worst BTA they've had yet.. Machinarium has been in multiple bundles[/QUOTE]

I know right! if HIB wants more bundles sold, the initial BTA bonus should always be something either not part of a previous bundle or something not everyone has bought yet to encourage more BTA sales. If not then most of us CAGs will just do the $1 thing and wait for the additional bonuses.

In for a buck. I either have or don't care for them but I'm getting my kid an Android tablet for Christmas so I can pop them on there instead. He'd never play Machinarium for more than five minutes anyway.

Does beating the avg. now still net you any bonus titles added later? Or will I have to re-buy the bundle to get them / am I better off just waiting and seeing?

Sword & Sorcery Bros. is pretty much the only thing I want, but I'd like to not miss out on anything good later.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Does beating the avg. now still net you any bonus titles added later? Or will I have to re-buy the bundle to get them / am I better off just waiting and seeing?

Sword & Sorcery Bros. is pretty much the only thing I want, but I'd like to not miss out on anything good later.[/QUOTE]

Even if you don't BTA if you buy before bonuses are added you get them anyway.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Does beating the avg. now still net you any bonus titles added later? Or will I have to re-buy the bundle to get them / am I better off just waiting and seeing?

Sword & Sorcery Bros. is pretty much the only thing I want, but I'd like to not miss out on anything good later.[/QUOTE]

You get the bonus even if you only give 1$. As long as you buy it before the bonus are unlocked.

bread's done
Back