Humble Bundle Thread

So, you're wishing for crappy bundles spaced apart every few weeks. Got it.

Dumbass.
I think we can all agree that most of the daily bundles were significantly worse than the usual two week ones (aside from ebook ones and such). Running them back to back has all to do with the quality drop. I prefer the usual system of a good big bundle every two weeks and a good smaller bundle every week (though I still wish they did one repeat every month, look how well Humble Re-Bundle 8 and Humble Re-Bundle Deep Silver went over).

Is Grimrock Worth it? I've always been slightly interested but I don't know.
If you like dungeon crawlers (Ultima underworld, dungeon master, eye of the beholder and a ton more), you'll like grimrock. They took all the crawlers mechanics and improved them. It is a fantastic game, and it supports workshop, having a lot of user content already.

I think we can all agree that most of the daily bundles were significantly worse than the usual two week ones (aside from ebook ones and such). Running them back to back has all to do with the quality drop. I prefer the usual system of a good big bundle every two weeks and a good smaller bundle every week (though I still wish they did one repeat every month, look how well Humble Re-Bundle 8 and Humble Re-Bundle Deep Silver went over).
Words you will soon eat, :newbie:

You've forgotten how miserable the non-numbered bundles can be, and how long a wait that is. What the dailies lack in average quality they more than make up for with speed.

Buying HBs since HIB #1,

asheskitty

Words you will soon eat, :newbie:

You've forgotten how miserable the non-numbered bundles can be, and how long a wait that is. What the dailies lack in average quality they more than make up for with speed.
Maybe I'm more patient? :p

I've come to accept that 90% of the words I say here, I will end up eating.

Like this gem:

It doesn't look like it, as The Banner Saga is among the game in Humble's ad for the 2 weeks of bundles. But I'm sure at least half will be repeats.
Or how bout this gem?

I think it's worth it to just contact support asking if you're banned. What do you have to lose?
The fact is, I've given up on fighting my own stupidity. :p

Guess I gotta go eat a rabbit now. :wall:

Live rabbit. With big sad eyes to make you remember what it feels like.
38-ukP0Nxjl.jpg

Last edited:
I've pennied into these dailies twice now, and I'm still about as satisfied with what I've gotten as with everything else Humble has offered since HIB11.

...okay, a couple weeklies aside.

That said, I'm pretty uncomfortable with some of the precedents Humble is setting for itself in these two weeks, so it's a mixed bag.

Guess I gotta go eat a rabbit now. :wall:
How is this punishment? Give me your delicious, delicious rabbit meat, :newbie: , you don't deserve it.

So Humble is like having sex with someone who's really bad at it; you know it'll be disappointing, so the quicker it's over the better.
I was going to extend the analogy, but I squicked myself out typing it.

6'0"

I'm not surprised that you don't remember that night. You shrugged so much that I'm still making payments on the bar tab.
Geez - 6'0''?

You're definitely NOT my ex.

EDIT:

Also, bars? Really?

When the hell did I ever hit-up bars?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately the rest of that bundle was crap!
Yes but it was penny crap. Crap is always better when it's a penny (which you can pay for it with reward points).

You could even say it was Penny Dreadful.

i3xvmp.jpg

Disclaimer: I actually prefer Eva Green's character in that show but I figured more nerds would recognize Billie Piper.

How is this punishment? Give me your delicious, delicious rabbit meat
Rabbit would be better if God didn't make them with about a trillion bones. I think last time I ate rabbit, I wound up with a pile of bones on my plate larger than the rabbit was originally.

My wife's into Dr. Who these days and enjoys comics so I was able to get more more appreciation out of the two dollars I spent to load up her tablet with Dr. Who comics than the cash I put in.

My wife's into Dr. Who these days and enjoys comics so I was able to get more more appreciation out of the two dollars I spent to load up her tablet with Dr. Who comics than the cash I put in.
Next up is the 'Humble Keep my wife busy bundle featuring Big Fish Games®'

New Humble Daily Bundle - Eve Online:

• EVE Online: Amarr Arms Dealer Starter Pack
BTA for:

• EVE Online: Vanity Pack
Pay $20 or more for:

• Eve Online: PLEX

New Humble Store sales:

Sweet, the Humble Pay Money for Free Stuff on GMG Daily Bundle.
So wait. Is the Starter pack the same as the 14-day free trial? Or is it this: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/eve-online-30-day-starter-pack-amarr-explorer/

If so, it's still a little bit of a knowledge/attention/reading comprehension test--you're not getting a game for $1, because you'll need a subscription to keep playing it--but you are still paying $1 for something that's normally $20 (as opposed to paying $1 for something that's normally free).

GMG = 14 days

Humble = 30 days

The starter pack offered today also includes things in the game but I have no idea if the GMG trial does as well.
Also, I don't think GMG's 14 day trial rolls over to the full version. I believe you have to buy a starter pack (like the one in the bundle) to continue.

So wait. Is the Starter pack the same as the 14-day free trial? Or is it this: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/eve-online-30-day-starter-pack-amarr-explorer/

If so, it's still a little bit of a knowledge/attention/reading comprehension test--you're not getting a game for $1, because you'll need a subscription to keep playing it--but you are still paying $1 for something that's normally $20 (as opposed to paying $1 for something that's normally free).
You can get it for one hate penny.

GMG = 14 days

Humble = 30 days

The starter pack offered today also includes things in the game but I have no idea if the GMG trial does as well.
I know. But I consider the difference to be near nil. Also I see no reason why someone would become serious about it now... there's been plenty of other opportunities to jump in.

I have a friend who played it pretty hardcore for years.

I know. But I consider the difference to be near nil. Also I see no reason why someone would become serious about it now... there's been plenty of other opportunities to jump in.

I have a friend who played it pretty hardcore for years.
Regardless of whether or not you like the daily, claiming that the free item you linked to is the same thing that is available for sale is incorrect.

They may not become serious, but if someone wants a cheap way to jump in with some decent bonus stuff (which I'm assuming is what's in the starter pack), this seems like a great way to do it.

I've been sitting on the fence trying it for awhile and might dip in with this bundle.

They may not become serious, but if someone wants a cheap way to jump in with some decent bonus stuff (which I'm assuming is what's in the starter pack), this seems like a great way to do it.

I've been sitting on the fence trying it for awhile and might dip in with this bundle.
Surely there are better uses for that penny...

BTW the lowest avg I saw was $2.53

Definitely worth trying EVE if you haven't yet.  Play some tutorials, buy trash on the cheap and sell it for spacebux, let your skills upgrade while you sleep, mine while you sleep, build crap while you sleep, get bored of sleeping and decide to wander, die.

The $20 PLEX tier is ludicrous as it can be bought cheaper pretty much everywhere it's available, especially if you purchase in bulk.

i think im going to throw up in humble bundle hq threw up and threw up and shit in their workspace nad leaves with vengence and codes ehhe 

bread's done
Back