Humble Bundle Thread

damn, didnt realize i already had van helsing complete, thought i just had the regular version with no dlc.

For a couple bucks anyone want vh complete, galciv2, terraria, ck2+african+russian, deadlight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh... pretty sure we have everyone to thank :p. The hell doesn't own Terraria by now?
Meeeee! Thanks, suckers!

This bundle is badass. I actually don't own any of these games on PC, and only own KOFXIII off of it. And the best part is that I just ordered a replacement gamepad for PC that supposedly has a good d-pad yesterday! After my stupid Madcatz's wire went screwy on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7z192I-mQM

$4.80

Screen_Shot_2014_08_19_at_11_35_40_AM.png

I want Van Helsing....will likely dollar it and wait for bonuses to see if I want to BTA....KOF XIII is cool but have it on the PS3...though it has card, the stuff generated from the cards looks lame.

Deadlight is pretty fun, I almost beat it...not bad at all.

$4.81/2 at 12k bundles.

I'm surprised 40 minutes in an we haven't seen the price start to rise meaningfully.

Just bought it. So great. Love Humble. Would hump IRL.

Last edited:
Low, $4.91, semi-stable around 4000 bundles.
$4.85 around 5k bundles.
$4.84 around 6k bundles.
Low $4.82
$4.83 at 7k bundles.
$4.82/3 at 8k bundles.
$4.83/4 at 9k bundles.
$4.82 at 10k bundles.
New low $4.81
$4.81/2 at 12k bundles.
Slow work day or very boring lunch?

Awww, man, haven't seen $4.80 and it went back up to $4.83.

This is what I get for holding out for $4.79. :wall:

Why am I still refreshing when it keeps jumping up and down a penny? I've got work to do and I'm trying to save $.01. I'm out of my mind.
Welcome to the asylum.

Do I hear $4.75? I feel like these things usually bottom out around $4.68-72, but of course Humble is constantly changing their tiers these days.

in for Van Helsing & Deadlight..

how many dlcs are there for Crusader King II and is it worth playing the first one before the 2nd one?
Considering that the second one requires a 4-year course of study, from what I understand, I would just begin there. Also then you get to play the GOT mod. Disclaimer: I have yet to boot up my copy of CK2 other than to farm cards/pierat PF achievements. Even though I bought it to play GOT. More than 2 years ago. Before it had been bundled fifty times.

Awww, man, haven't seen $4.80 and it went back up to $4.83.

This is what I get for holding out for $4.79. :wall:
u saw it at $4.79? I only saw it at $4.80.. :wall:

now the lunch in my mouth is tasteless and the iced coffee no longer gives me the usual buzz

Anyone have any opinions or reviews on some of the games in the bundle?
KOF XIII is one of the most highly regarded 2D fighters out there, and while it's very technical, it's also more noob-friendly than most entries in the series have been. Hard for me to be unbiased here, since KoF's always been one of my favorite fighters, and ultimately when it comes to which well-made fighters a given person will and won't like, it generally comes down to personal taste.

It also has excellent sprite work--I'd say better than the other main contenders, the recent BlazBlues and Guilty Gears, but that's personal preference again.

This would be significantly more appealing if I didn't already own Terraria and Deadlight.
Agreed. I own CKII as well so the middle tier is questionable at ~$5 for KOF. Maybe Amazon could just toss out a price glitch like they did for AOE. That would solve all of my problems and most likely produce an awesome rainbow.

1. how many dlcs are there for Crusader King II and

2. is it worth playing the first one before the 2nd one?
1. How many stars are there in the skies?

2. No need to play the first before the second any more than you'd need to play Civ III before Civ IV.

1. How many stars are there in the skies?

2. No need to play the first before the second any more than you'd need to play Civ III before Civ IV.
# 2 is true but for a slightly more nuanced response--the reason is that none of these Stardock games (Galactic Civilizations X or Fallen Elemental Enchantress) have any kind of overarching story beyond the idea that other factions are present who probably want to either kill you or be your friend and "there can be only one" (so, in other words, it's basically like the Sid Meier games in that context).

bread's done
Back