Humble Bundle Thread

New Humble Indie Bundle 12 BTA Unlocks:

• The Bridge
  • Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
  • Race the Sun
New Humble Store Flash Sales:

Humble Store End of Summer Sale (Day 9):

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't need Luftrausers, and I really couldn't care less about Gone Home at this point. Along with the repeat unlocks, it looks like this bundle is a total pass from me, especially since I already got Gunpoint from a lovely here on cag.

Nice bonuses for new people. Prison Architect still isn't worth $10 to me.

I'm on mobile and itad is painful, anyone care to inform me of the low on Black Flag?

I never bought Race The Sun in that one daily bundle so at least that's good. Looks like my brother gets a couple a freebies.

Well, I'll just reiterate what the Squirrel has been saying--if you don't have Gunpoint now, it's a no-brainer at this price. 

Hm. Might finally bite on WFAS at $0.99.

The $1 tier stuff is a definite.  Papers Please is sort of appealing but not worth it alone at $7+  It's the fact that Prison Architect and Papers Please (and the $1 stuff) can be had for $10 total.  It's close.  Too bad the other stuff has zero appeal to me.

Yay! I managed to hold out on Race the Sun until now.  This is really the "patience pays off" bundle for me...Monaco was my only dupe, and that was gifted to me long ago by a fellow CAG.  I'd say my $10 is the best money I've spent at Humble in some time.

I absolutely hated Papers Please.  Boring and tedious to say the least...  I love stories, sports or graphics, so I am probably not the target audience anyway...  

Well... that was underwhelming.

I effectively bought Steamworld Dig for a buck

BTA, for me, is Papers, Luftrausers, Gone Home for $5.72

or

Papers, Luftrausers, Gone Home, and Prison Architect for $9.00

I don't see either of those options being overly appealing, so I think I'll stick with tier 1 where I locked in.

I only played luftrausers from this bundle and can say is awesome. Will play papers please tonight. Will gift The bridge to my wife (she loves puzzles) and Monaco to a friend for MP. I'm saving prison architect for the weekend, I know I will like it. Gone home seems to be short and nice, I like that.

The Bridge was only in the $6 tier of a weekly--that's easy to skip.  Most that have it probably grabbed it for $1 during a Steam sale.  (Or decided to wait for a better bundle.)

Race the Sun was the only item in a $1 daily.  (One I wish I skipped.)

Monaco is a repeat from the last Humble.  (II could use extras of Monaco for some non-CAG friends, actually.)

Still not sure on going BTA or $10.  One of the two.

I think this is the first numbered Humble that I haven't BTAed since I first started following bundles a year and a half ago.  The minimalistic style of Papers, Please and Luftrausers isn't really my thing, I lost interest in Gone Home once I learned more about the game, and in an unprecedented move, I already have all three bonus unlocks...  But I guess I can throw a buck in for Steamworld Dig and Gunpoint.

Looks like the only game I'm lacking from the BTA is Gone Home. Bit much to BTA just for that one game, so I'll just have to wait for a chance to get it later.

I often forget about bonuses (still finding keys and links) so I'm still pleased as paunch about my $10; extras fuel future bundle purchases.

Humble as a brand is probably huge, but their logo is lacking. Looks more like a horned slug with a magic wand than a bindle.

PSA: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Pirate Thingy is £6.66 in the UK.

So that's around ten bucks in Monopoly money.

Find a Brit if you want it cheapish (and you can verify it's not region locked or anything silly like that).

Final thoughts on bundle:For $10 it's a pretty awesome bundle, if only I hadn't already played nearly all of it.

PSA: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Pirate Thingy is £6.66 in the UK.

So that's around ten bucks in Monopoly money.

Find a Brit if you want it cheapish (and you can verify it's not region locked or anything silly like that).
VPN?

I'll wait for Steam sale thought and pay it with TF2-keys bought using card money from Putin or Brazil.

(uplay has no region locks.)

bread's done
Back