Humble Bundle Thread

New Humble Horror Boo!k Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• We Are All Completely Fine
  • Angel Omnibus
  • Zombie Kid Diaries (Playing Dead, Grossery Games, and Walking Dad)
  • Heck
  • Shadowman Vol. 5: End Times
  • Fanboys Vs. Zombies Vol. 1 & 2
  • The Mocking Dead #2
  • Vampires: The Recent Undead

Last edited by a moderator:
New Humble Horror Boo!k Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• We Are All Completely Fine
  • Angel Omnibus
  • Zombie Kid Diaries (Playing Dead, Grossery Games, and Walking Dad)
  • Heck
  • Shadowman Vol. 5: End Times
  • Fanboys Vs. Zombies Vol. 1 & 2
  • The Mocking Dead #2
  • Vampires: The Recent Undead
I'm not sure what unlocks would have prompted me to pony up the BTA price on this one, but this stuff isn't it. I've got the Mocking Dead stuff from an earlier book bundle. The Buffy Omnibus is kinda tempting on its own, but I've read that a lot of the stories, despite this being a prequel of sorts to the television series, have made the weird decision to have Dawn be a key figure in the plots. Also it's still going for $2.99 at Amazon, which is way lower than the BTA has ever been. An Angel Omnibus doesn't really hold that much appeal. Possibly if Dark Horse had tossed in the Buffy Volume 2 or even the second volume of Season 8, but, nope, I'll save my pennies for the HIB and I may go back and pick up those BTA Star Wars books (that one was quite a good value).

Wow - Buffy?!?!  Gamers are tweens?  I thought tweens hated reading?  

Oh well, I guess I just missed the Buffy craze...   Too old to understand....

Wow - Buffy?!?! Gamers are tweens? I thought tweens hated reading?

Oh well, I guess I just missed the Buffy craze... Too old to understand....
Tweens? Many who were fans of the Buffy tv series or read the comics during their first run are old enough to have tweens of their own now. The comic ran from 1998-2004. The TV series was 1997-2003. The movie was 1992.

Tweens? Many who were fans of the Buffy tv series or read the comics during their first run are old enough to have tweens of their own now. The comic ran from 1998-2004. The TV series was 1997-2003. The movie was 1992.
Well the TV series (and the Angel series) was recently reborn in comic book form, as official, in-canon sequels.

come on be good

crap racing bundle

2 has cards.

question the real world racing. It says includes game and 2 DLC  do you get cards for the 2  DLC

Huh.  After going back and forth on it I decided to increase my bundle on the PC and Android 11 for Small World 2 only to find out the deadline had run out early (probably due to daylight savings.)  That's a new one for me.

Then, when looking to see if I could find that exclusive DLC I saw that it is being made available at retail in November 2014.  I'd guess the DLC will be made available via retail, too, at some point.  So, I think I'm glad I accidentally missed it at this point.

Humble Weekly - Racing

$1 or more
  • Urban Trial Freestyle
  • Real World Racing Bundle
  • WRC Powerslide
$6 or more
  • DiRT Showdown
  • Joe Danger 2: The Movie
$9 or more
  • DiRT 3

do you get cards for the 2 DLC
Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Dodged a bullet; was planning to get another copy of RWR for a TF2 key.

About the game itself, there's definitely a learning curve, and the tutorial levels are kind of a drag, but it's quite fun and rageworthy too w/ the difficulty of some of the later levels. It's also a top-down racer, which I understand is sacrilicious [ffs Chrome considers this a real word] to certain people. Achievement-wise, the DLC isn't necessary for 100%, but there's a slew of multiplayer ones, and the netcode ain't all that hot.

About the game itself, there's definitely a learning curve, and the tutorial levels are kind of a drag, but it's quite fun and rageworthy too w/ the difficulty of some of the later levels. It's also a top-down racer, which I understand is sacrilicious [ffs Chrome considers this a real word] to certain people. Achievement-wise, the DLC isn't necessary for 100%, but there's a slew of multiplayer ones, and the netcode ain't all that hot.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUnH9NECSUU[/youtube]

Urban Trial Freestyle is actually a somewhat decent Trials clone, although much less extensive. I got it for free through PS+ and played it on Vita. It's fun to pick up and play, definitely worth a buck or two. 

New Humble Store Weekend Promotion - Happy Birthday Humble Store!

• Metro 2033 - FREE (Steam Key must be redeemed before November 21, 2014 @ 10am PT)
  • Metro Redux Bundle - $49.99 $24.99
  • Papers, Please - $9.99 $4.99
  • Godus - $19.99 $4.99
  • Banished - $19.99 $9.99
  • Sonic Hits Collection - $112.99 $28.24
  • Legend of Grimrock - $14.99 $3.74
  • Batman: Arkham Origins - $29.99 $7.49
  • Kerbal Space Program - $29.99 $17.99
  • Rogue Legacy - $14.99 $3.74
  • Crusader Kings II Collection - $159.99 $31.99
  • Dungeon Defenders Collection - $49.99 $7.49
  • Audiosurf - $9.99 $1.99
  • Metro Last Light Redux - $24.99 $14.99
  • Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - $14.99 $9.99
  • Metro 2033 Redux - $24.99 $14.99
  • Prison Architect - $19.99 $9.99
  • Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
  • Outlast - $19.99 $4.99
  • Thief - $29.99 $9.99
  • Gone Home - $19.99 $7.99
  • Chivalry - $24.99 $6.24
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth - $39.99 $29.99
  • Farcry 3 Deluxe Edition - $39.99 $23.99
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes - $19.99 $4.99

They actually ran out of keys for Metro 2033.

They're supposedly gonna get more keys in "soon". But still, it's kinda surprising that there are enough people out there without the game to cause them to run out of keys.

They actually ran out of keys for Metro 2033.

They're supposedly gonna get more keys in "soon". But still, it's kinda surprising that there are enough people out there without the game to cause them to run out of keys.
You mean 'it's surprising so many bots got all the keys for the game to try to hawk them off for a buck'.

You mean 'it's surprising so many bots got all the keys for the game to try to hawk them off for a buck'.
HAVE:

Metro 2033 - x2033 Steam keys

WANT:

$1 USD per key - payments via Paypal, Amazon GC, or some kind of game trade.

;)

New Humble Bundle - Jumbo Bundle 3:

• Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
  • Always Sometimes Monsters
  • Insurgency 4 Pack
  • Full Mojo Rampage (Share Insurgency Gift)
Beat the Average for:

• GRID 2
  • Blackguards
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
Pay $12 or more for:

• Saints Row IV
New Humble Store Promotion - Jumbo Bundle 3 Add-ons:

• Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $19.99 $9.99
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East - $12.99 $6.49
  • Blackguards Deluxe Edition - $59.99 $19.99
  • Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack - $54.99 $32.99
  • Saints Row: The Third - $14.99 $7.49