Humble Bundle Thread

huh endless space emperor edition is in the $12 tier or $9 more than BTA, while the game is on sale on steam for $6

also i got a gift copy of frozen synapse when i redeemed the key didn't own it before not sure why

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh the BTA is $2.92 now and I paid when it was $3.10, not expecting it to not go any lower. It's like buying gas when it's $2.45 a gallon, then drive a mile down the road and seeing gas at $2.22 a gallon.

Bloodsports sounds like it's more of a PVE co-op game which could actually be pretty fun. Castlestorm looks fun too...

Let's hover on that BTA and see how low it can go, I think I want this one.

Ewwww... this bloodsports game looks like a poorer version of dead island epidemic.. if that's even possible..
The reviews are quite positive, and the user reviews like it even more. MOBAesque gameplay elements in a co-op defense game. It sounds interesting enough that I'm tempted to BTA. On the other hand, it will probably just sit in the backlog.

The reviews are quite positive, and the user reviews like it even more. MOBAesque gameplay elements in a co-op defense game. It sounds interesting enough that I'm tempted to BTA. On the other hand, it will probably just sit in the backlog.
Yeah, this has been my dilemma. It's the only game I want in the bundle, but I'm still not likely to play it.

I wasn't all that interested in BTAing on this one, but that BTA keeps creeping lower & lower. I just might pull the trigger on that if it hits $2.50

Did anyone notice their Humble account now separates game downloads, links to your bundles, and unused keys in separate tabs at the top?

Dat feelin when you quit out of a game that you got on sale from a Russian trader and already have 60 hours in, check CAG and see it in the $12 tier of a Humble Bundle...

NPDSB0Q.gif

2.83 BTA.

Humble did not think this one through.
Yeah, the $12 tier is a little greedy. It's clearly not working.

Castle Storm is a really fun game -- definitely recommended. Since it's already dropped to $2.77, I think I'll hold off a bit and see how low it's going to go, but I'm definitely getting the BTA once it looks like it has bottomed out. Bloodsports and the two others I don't yet have appeal to me.

2.83 BTA.

Humble did not think this one through.
Agreed. I'm assuming Amplitude had something to do with it. I get not wanting to devalue your product when it's on sale for a certain price at Steam, but them assuming that the BTA would stay at at least $6 was a dumb move. Now nobody's gonna buy it from Humble (which I guess doesn't really hurt them?)

Now if they'd put Endless Legend at the $12-tier, this bundle would have turned out completely differently. But Space is their oldest game, even Dungeon of the Endless Premium would have probably done better.

Did anyone notice their Humble account now separates game downloads, links to your bundles, and unused keys in separate tabs at the top?
I did. It still loads slow overall, but it's fantastic for just getting to your bundle links to up payment on without all the clutter.

*buys*

Dollared in. The BTA looks stable but I have no interest in those games.

Edit: Uh... the Frozen Synapse Prime key gave me a gift copy too!

Edit 2: AND STEAM SAYS IT'S LOCKED. BUT IT DOESN'T SAY TO WHERE. D:

A step in the right direction, but these guys need to figure out a way to have the information stored on the user's account page rather than having it search for all orders and freeze the browser every time you load your account.

Yes, the key for Frozen Synapse Prime gives a gift copy as well, however, said gift copy is region-locked depending on your own account's region.
That makes no sense.

I activated a Contraption Maker key two days ago. It gave me a gift, and it wasn't locked. So why is this locked?

Spoder confirmed the region lock for me. This is beyond stupid. -_-

That makes no sense.

I activated a Contraption Maker key two days ago. It gave me a gift, and it wasn't locked. So why is this locked?

Spoder confirmed the region lock for me. This is beyond stupid. -_-
We don't need no gifts sneaking over the border to take jobs from murican gifts.

Maybe I should post a new thread asking if CastleStorm is a good MP game...
Yeah, it's pretty good in mp, but you'll want to have a friend to play it with. You can do it co-op or vs. It's just a fun all around game. It's part war of attrition and part time management with a little action thrown in. There's leveling and such too, so it holds up for repeated play.

I know this site is called Cheap Ass gamer, but I don't see how this many people are going to lose sleep over an extra $0.40 they paid...which incidentally will go (partially) to kids charities. 

I know this site is called Cheap Ass gamer, but I don't see how this many people are going to lose sleep over an extra $0.40 they paid...which incidentally will go (partially) to kids charities.
B/c they could've been 40 copies of Metro Last Light (original).

If I wanted to donate to kid's charities, I would donate directly instead of going through Humble Bundle. This is about getting the games for cheap, not donating to charity. You don't shop at Wal-Mart just to donate to the Children's Miracle Network.

Besides, I wouldn't give either company the ability to write off the donations on their taxes for deductions. If anyone deserves a tax deduction for donating to charity, it should be the end user, not the company the user pays who then donates it on their own behalf. I bet you didn't know they do that, did you?

If I wanted to donate to kid's charities, I would donate directly instead of going through Humble Bundle. This is about getting the games for cheap, not donating to charity. You don't shop at Wal-Mart just to donate to the Children's Miracle Network.
brb I have to return some stuff to walmart

bread's done
Back