Humble Bundle Thread

All jokes aside, even if we accept the premise that we can have a Paradox themed main bundle, is this truly the best that they could have assembled for that bundle?

Last edited by a moderator:
fV54nRP.jpg

Wow. That would be awesome!
Yup, told ya that some of us might have doubles. That was nice of you Nitro.

No breaks, believe it. Humble Bundle can make bundle that is more disappointing than break.
Care to tell me today's lotto numbers?

It has been awhile since just about every Paradox game was on sale on Amazon. This bundle might actually work for Bobby.
I think I'm offended by that. Even I think it's terrible.

I have Kingmaker, Magicka Complete, HoI 3 Complete, Impire (and both DLCs) and CK2.

I have keys for Victoria 2, and Knights of Pen & Paper, but as Foxhack will tell you, Pen & Paper has a Deluxe version that you can't upgrade to for whatever reason. Victoria 2 has a ton of DLC, so it's just better to buy the collection.

I'm just missing the forum icon, robe, soundtrack, the CK2 DLC, and the EU IV stuff.

The standouts for me are the Wizard Wars robe and the forum icon.. that's really sad.
You forgot the soundtrack. Which is of course the only good thing in the BTA. :wall:

Those sneaky bastards must know about me and Foxhack.

They couldn't even be arsed to give us Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxe?

Magicka, Victoria, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis are DLC suckfests. No way in hell I'm paying money for this crap.
This. I'm telling you, it's the "Have Fun Buying All of the DLC" Humble Bundle.

All jokes aside, even if we accept the premise that we can have a Paradox themed main bundle, is this truly the best that they could have assembled for that bundle?
Absolutely not. They could have thrown in a few collections or games that don't have 20+ pieces of DLC. Magicka Collection in the $1-tier, would have made this bundle immensly better, even if I already have it. The Deluxe edition of Pen & Paper also would have been nice.

I'll post about the Humble sales once I'm done getting the taste of this bundle out of my mouth.

I would have bought the $1 tier if that was Wizards of the Square Tablet. Maybe.
+1. Been on my wishlist for a while.

On the bright side, there's some more decent sales today:

Auditorium - $0.69 (Steam & DRM-free)

Capsized - $0.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Steel & Steam - $0.99 (DRM-free only? First episode is on Steam currently though)

Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - $0.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Bit Trip Runner 2 - $1.49 (Doesn't say, I would assume Steam at the very least, probably DRM-free as well)

Brutal Legend - $2.24 (Steam & DRM-free)

Sanctum 2 - $2.24 (Steam)

Strike Suit Zero - $2.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

You Don't Know Jack Bundle - $3.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Saturday Morning RPG - $1.49 (Steam & DRM-free)

Anomaly Defenders - $2.49 (Steam & DRM-free)

Outland - $2.49 (Steam)

Outland: Special Edition - $3.49 (Steam)

Mousecraft: Humble Deluxe Edition - $3.74 (Steam & DRM-free)

Joke of the Day:

Awesomenauts - $2.99 (Steam)

Currently available directly on Steam for $0.99.

Actually, Knights of Pen & Paper on Android is new for me. That's probably worth a penny.

It seems to me that Paradox backed way off of sales and bundles after 2012.
Nah, they've still been at it... I've shamefully added a steady trickle of DLC to my CK2... Sure they haven't had Tony-Level sales... but no one has (though BundleStars and Nuuvem come close at times). And they've still been bundling steadily, iirc.

Auditorium - $0.69 (Steam & DRM-free)

Capsized - $0.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Steel & Steam - $0.99 (DRM-free only? First episode is on Steam currently though)

Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - $0.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Bit Trip Runner 2 - $1.49 (Doesn't say, I would assume Steam at the very least, probably DRM-free as well)

Brutal Legend - $2.24 (Steam & DRM-free)

Sanctum 2 - $2.24 (Steam)

Strike Suit Zero - $2.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Saturday Morning RPG - $1.49 (Steam & DRM-free)

Anomaly Defenders - $2.49 (Steam & DRM-free)

Outland - $2.49 (Steam)

Outland: Special Edition - $3.49 (Steam)

Mousecraft: Humble Deluxe Edition - $3.74 (Steam & DRM-free)

Joke of the Day:

Awesomenauts - $2.99 (Steam)

Currently available directly on Steam for $0.99.
All Bit Trip Runner games and DLC can be obtained in a bundle for cheap during holiday sales.

Brutal Legend? It's a Double Fine game, you can probably get it for a dollar or even as a free bonus during a Humble.

Did the final chapter of Saturday Morning RPG ever come out?

Wait, what!?!

Humble, what happened?

This bundle... and Magicka? Hearts of Iron III and Crusader Kings II in the BTA tier?? Two more weeks of this?

[customspoiler="My reaction in a stream of gifs"]
Oh-Come-On.gif

post-27424-what-is-this-amateur-hour-gif-MIwC.gif

4720416.gif

giphy.gif

827499.gif

[/customspoiler]

Nah, they've still been at it... I've shamefully added a steady trickle of DLC to my CK2... Sure they haven't had Tony-Level sales... but no one has (though BundleStars and Nuuvem come close at times). And they've still been bundling steadily, iirc.
OK. Then it just seems like they bundle less than they used, probably because there are so many more bundles now.

Anyone know if this has local multiplayer, and how it works (can you use a controller?) Because I remember when the other Jack pack went on sale a week or two ago, some of the reviews said something about having to install an app on your phone to play locally or something, so I passed, but how about this one?

HoI probably should have been in the dollar tier, CK 2 alright with in a bta (though with ownership rate can see saying it's better in lower tier as well).

EU IV should have been BTA, and I think the dlc they threw in might be one of the least needed ones, have to check again.

Should have made the third tier Cities: Skylines for $20, and watch sales sky rocket imo.

Anyways, you only need to penny in for the forum badge right? Tempted to go for that. I'd chuck in another .99 to give stuff away, if I didn't think most people interested already own most of the dollar tier (and those not interested probably own em too).

ORLY?  Hmmm.  I presume it won't go lower on Steam Summer sale and I've been out of card monies for a while so there's no difference.  Well, I guess I get the soundtrack with Humble?  Maybe?   No.

I want to say it took awhile for Grimrock 1 to hit a bundle but I can't remember.  Also I believe sales of Grimrock 2 were a lot lower so maybe sooner to be included in a bundle.

I'm a Moran. I pretty much had most of the Might and Magic Humble Bundle. I should have passed on it and got skitty's key for Dark Messiah.

Oh well my loss is someone else's gain. I'm giving 1 person most of the bundle.

HOMM3 HD, HOMM4-5+expansions, VI complete, Might and Magic 1-6, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes + expansion

Quote and all the keys are yours mix of Uplay and Steam. I will be the judge of if you get them but yeah pretty much no lurkers and I have to have seen you contributing something on CAG.

Edit: Gone!

I'm a Moran. I pretty much had most of the Might and Magic Humble Bundle. I should have passed on it and got skitty's key for Dark Messiah.

Oh well my loss is someone else's gain. I'm giving 1 person most of the bundle.

HOMM3 HD, HOMM4-5+expansions, VI complete, Might and Magic 1-6, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes + expansion

Quote and all the keys are yours mix of Uplay and Steam. I will be the judge of if you get them but yeah pretty much no lurkers and I have to have seen you contributing something on CAG.
Me?

Tempting but I'll wait. I do really want it but I don't need to play it right away....maybe it'll hit 75% off this summer.
Eh, maybe. But unless it's Squeenix slashing prices like mad the major Steam sales have usually hit 60-66% max on fairly new-ish games.

New Humble Books Bundle - Make:

• Making Makers: Kids, Tools, and the Future of Innovation
  • Tinkering: Kids Learn by Making Stuff
  • Making Simple Robots: Exploring Cutting-Edge Robotics with Everyday Stuff
  • Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 41: Tinkering Toys
  • LEO the Maker Prince: Journeys in 3D Printing
Beat the Average for:

• Make: Rockets: Down-to-Earth Rocket Science
  • Make: Electronics (Learning by Discovery)
  • Fashioning Technology: A DIY Intro to Smart Crafting
  • Make: Basic Arduino Projects: 26 Experiments with Microcontrollers and Electronics
  • Make: School's Out Summer Fun Guide
  • Make: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 2nd Edition
Pay $15 or more for:

• The Best of MAKE
  • Zero to Maker: Learn (Just Enough) to Make (Just About) Anything
Humble Store Spring Sale (Day 6):

New Flash Sale (Ends at 10PM Pacific Time):

New $1 Daily Deal:

• More Daily Deals here
  • Yesterday's Deals still available here

Tremor debited me 40,000 coins a few months ago, after I signed up for some of those "just pay shipping" trials of weight loss supplements. I sold the supplements on ebay and cancelled them on the day before the next billing cycle, and they still reported me as using "fraudulent information" and completely ruined my account. Persona.ly even tried getting my credit card restricted, but luckily I had all of the documentation and was able to directly refute their blatant lies. I had already redeemed like $70 in Amazon gift cards and 30 Steam games.

I wouldn't trust any of these shitty ad services they go through. More than half of the time, you get nothing, and it's more hassle than it's worth to hold them accountable for it. If you can figure out a good exploit (buying Amex prepaid cards and using that, registering a new account and doing it again) then by all means, do it. Screw 'em. And especially screw 'em for requesting you to install adware and malware programs to earn an equivalent of 40 cents.

Oh, and don't forget that Port Royale 3 Gold is the same price as Port Royale 3 Gold and Patrician IV Gold combo pack on the Humble Store. Most of us probably own Pat IV, so they figure they can be bastards about it and sell both for $4.49. That marijuana emoticon doesn't smoke itself.

bread's done
Back