Humble Bundle Thread

Yep, I'll eat your fake dino-boobs if Professional Lumberjack '15 or Pac-Man Museum turns up next week. The lumberjack game would certainly be a funnier unlock than anything else we're actually likely to get.
Called dibs on those puppies long before you posted this.

Now come here, Bobby, and let me motorboat your brontosaurus boulders

:wall: Yet another bundle of regret... at least I've played a bit of Ridge Racer, but I'm really kicking myself for picking up Pac Man, Ace Combat, and that Enslaved bundle (with freaking region-locked Inversion.) fuck

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="MysterD" post="12851798" timestamp="1438886707"]In for a penny...for my thoughts, I guess.[/quote]
I'll BTA for thoughts on VRAM and DRM.

What's the BTA now?

Does anyone think that the current Naruto weekend deal is a ploy by Namco to lure in as many buyers as possible before releasing one of them as a BTA next week?

I'm on the fence about picking one of those up, but I've been burned before by a large sale occurring right before a bundle appearance (though it does seem unlikely this time).

Does anyone think that the current Naruto weekend deal is a ploy by Namco to lure in as many buyers as possible before releasing one of them as a BTA next week?

I'm on the fence about picking one of those up, but I've been burned before by a large sale occurring right before a bundle appearance (though it does seem unlikely this time).
Buy it and don't play it for more than 2 hours.....request a refund if it is (which it wont be)

Excellent advice. The return policy has really made these sort of decisions much easier.

Though Drabe is right. There really isn't any chance that the Naruto games will appear as bonus unlocks. If they were gonna show up in this bundle at all, they would've been there from the start. And probably in a $15 (or higher) tier.

Buy it and don't play it for more than 2 hours.....request a refund if it is (which it wont be)
Excellent advice. The return policy has really made these sort of decisions much easier.

Though Drabe is right. There really isn't any chance that the Naruto games will appear as bonus unlocks. If they were gonna show up in this bundle at all, they would've been there from the start. And probably in a $15 (or higher) tier.
Damn. Well played. That is sound advice. This is exactly why I turn to you guys for advice; you're infinitely better at this than me. Thanks, guys!

Indeed, the refund policy is okay. Funds take some time to get added back though. It has led me to become much more picky about my purcahses, as I refunded Lego Worlds when I was right on the 2 hour edge. A series of events which now has me waiting for a GTA V sale, armed with enough funds for at least a 25% off sale.

Indeed, the refund policy is okay. Funds take some time to get added back though. It has led me to become much more picky about my purcahses, as I refunded Lego Worlds when I was right on the 2 hour edge. A series of events which now has me waiting for a GTA V sale, armed with enough funds for at least a 25% off sale.
I paid with my PayPal balance and mine was pretty much instant. I assume wallet is even quicker.

I had to wait almost a week for my wallet funds to be added back for my Ori refund. I guess refunds are the slowest for wallet.
Not sure if Bobby is confusing refund approval with getting actual money back. I've never heard of anyone getting their money back instantly no matter how they paid, but the approval process is usually very quick

Not sure if Bobby is confusing refund approval with getting actual money back. I've never heard of anyone getting their money back instantly no matter how they paid, but the approval process is usually very quick
Yeah, maybe that's it. I was approved right away but I saw a pending refund notice for a few days before it actually went through.

Yep, the approval doesn't take much time, but getting the funds back is up to 7 days, alhough it's been usually 4 days or so for me, on average.

Nope. Took me less than a day to get money back from when I requested it. I put in a request on the 24th, and my PayPal shows the refund in my activity taking place the same day, which I immediately spent on a Humble.

Was just a $0.99 purchase, so that might have something to do with it.

Surprised wallet refunds take longer.

Edit: Also, it was a gift copy in my inventory. Maybe that has something to do with it as well?

355e4602.gif

It's a good thing I bought Star Trek & Ace Combat at Amazon during the summer sale for a combined $7. Otherwise I would be forced to buy this bundle for the $5.55 that I pennied in at on the first day.

By the way, note that they switched the colors on the platform paid percentage pie chart down by the bundle statistics. They made Windows yellow so the pie chart looks like Pac-Man. Windows is usually red and they don't ordinarily have any of the platforms represented by yellow.

y u waste a penny
I wasn't sure if tremor was gonna feature this bundle. Now that it appears that they aren't, I'll increase my penny to a buck to get Deadcore and Platfomines.

EDIT: I tried to combine these two posts, by I couldn't get spoders quote to copy to the above post. We'll just have to live with the double post.

I wasn't sure if tremor was gonna feature this bundle. Now that it appears that they aren't, I'll increase my penny to a buck to get Deadcore and Platfomines.

EDIT: I tried to combine these two posts, by I couldn't get spoders quote to copy to the above post. We'll just have to live with the double post.
Yeah, those were the 2 I was missing as well. Really, I don't know how anyone wouldn't have most of this shit aside from Bobby

Man, I'm glad that shitty Star Trek game got bundled so I don't have to pay a sale price for it, but I'm real disappointed Beware Planet Earth got added instead of Hexodius (both have the same MSRP). At least Inversion didn't get added?

Still regret buying Ace Combat from Funstock for $3ish, but I'm missing 4/5 of the BTA so I'll be taking the plunge. Besides BPE, this really was a pretty solid Humble.

bread's done
Back