Humble Bundle Thread

Peculiar that Splinter Cell 1 is in BTA while Chaos Theory is in $1. You'd think it'd be the other way around.

Future Soldier should be in BTA tbh. But I guess they needed something else in the $10 tier.

The $1 tier is terrific since it gives you the old Rainbow Six games(but no Rogue Spear?) and Ghost Recon 1.

Maybe they'll add Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1&2, Rogue Spear and the HAWX games to the average next week.

If you're playing Rainbow Six 3, Remember to try the Raven 2.0 mod. It modernizes it a bit and keeps it from feeling old.
I find it odd R6 3 Gold (UPlay version) doesn't come w/ the free Iron Wrath expansion.

New Humble Star Wars Audiobook Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• Dark Empire II
  • Crimson Empire
Humble Store End of Summer Sale (Day 6):

I ended up grabbing a couple of things today. To Be or Not To Be at $4.07 by Tin Man Games at which is Hamlet done as a lighthearted Choose Your Own Adventure Visual Novel with different outcomes and then Battle Group 1 for 49 cents in case they ever get around to putting it on Steam. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Never tired any of his games before... is this a good one to start on?
If you're replying to me, as far as I know, this is the only game he's made. He's most notable for authoring Dinosaur Comics, which I've generally enjoyed (though I haven't read in a couple years because I don't have the attention span to check webcomic updates any more).

I ended up grabbing a couple of things today. To Be or Not To Be at $4.07 by Tin Man Games at which is Hamlet done as a lighthearted Choose Your Own Adventure Visual Novel with different outcomes and then Battle Group 1 for 49 cents in case they ever get around to putting it on Steam. :p
Battle Group 2 was a surprise hit for me. Thanks for the heads-up. It may be worth it if they somehow add it to Steam.

Battle Group 2 was a surprise hit for me. Thanks for the heads-up. It may be worth it if they somehow add it to Steam.
About a year ago someone asked and the devs said they'd love to have the first game on Steam and would see if they could organize it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/277490/discussions/0/616189106505132560/

Of course Steam was a bit more choosy then than it is now so it might be a good time for them to revisit that. I bumped the thread to hopefully nudge them.

I bought the $3 tier of the Weekly Bundle. No repeats for me and Cloudbuilt looked very interesting. Got no interest in Pooplay, so I skipped the Humble Bundle.

Prepare for disappointment.

Carnac.jpg

I predict... a Sega build a bundle sale.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHA DOUBLE FINE

Ugg I would likely go for this but already have Grim Fandango. Also most of the prices are really jacked up providing less of a discount. Pass.... Also no Costume Quest 2 booooooo.

Ugg I would likely go for this but already have Grim Fandango. Also most of the prices are really jacked up providing less of a discount. Pass.... Also no Costume Quest 2 booooooo.
Costume Quest 2 is prime material for a Halloween discount, dude. We all have enough backlog until then. But yeah, I don't think there will be much good in this new weekly. They started a main with Uplay crap, when if anything they should have made that the weekly.

Maybe not jacked up. Just seemed high for some games...not terrible I guess. Also realized I have Hack and Slash from a Humble Weekly, and I don't want an unfinished Spacebase game. Really just want Broken Age and maybe the chalice game.

Costume Quest 2 is prime material for a Halloween discount, dude. We all have enough backlog until then. But yeah, I don't think there will be much good in this new weekly. They started a main with Uplay crap, when if anything they should have made that the weekly.
We've had Halloween themed humbles before, maybe Costume Quest 2 will show up.

At this point I'm guessing we're not going to see the next numbered HIB until Halloween, just so they can have their themed bundle.

Only games I really want out of this Double Fine club are Broken Age + Grim Fandango Remastered.

I'm missing also Spacebase DF-9 + Massive Chalice.

$6ing the weekly & $12.74ing the doublefine BaB since none of you other jerks seem willing to bundlejinx this stuff into better deals.

$6ing the weekly & $12.74ing the doublefine BaB since none of you other jerks seem willing to bundlejinx this stuff into better deals.
Witness indef riding shiny and chrome on his way to Valvehalla!

Fosdg6E.gif

bread's done
Back