Humble Bundle Thread

Does anybody know if the full version of USF4 will upgrade SF4:AE version? Will there be issues when activating the full version? For example, if steam will say that you "already own that game" or something?
Yeah, I had SF4:AE and upgraded successfully to USF4 with all of the AE costume DLC with the Humble key. You'll be fine, no issues.

Ultra should override SSF4. Different app id's so no warnings of owned content.
y u steal my answer

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's actually likely for DMC4 (non-SE) to be a bonus, because it's the older version and no one gives a shit about it anymore.

and yeah.. uh.. I'll give everyone in this thread $50 if they add all of the rest of the Revelations 2 episodes as bonuses. Ain't gonna happen.
I think so too (about DMC4 non-SE), which is why I explicitly mentioned the SE version. ;)

Oh, that'd be sweet if they add RE4: Steam Edition.

I have the RE4 old version from retail, so I would definitely want the newer RE4 Steam-Edition.
I'd still be surprised if they included RE4, but nowhere near as much as if they added RE4 and RE6. IMO, the likelihood of them including any other RE games would be ORC > 6 >> 4 >>> 1 > 0.

Wait DMC 4 doesn't have GFWL does it? Capcom has been giving it the same "never on sale" treatment they give their GFWL titles since DMC 4 SE came out so I assumed it was the same situation.

but but Derp Rising 3 was already cheaper than $1.

RE ORC, like Lost Planet 2 is GFWL-ridden and won't be included :(
Sure... if you managed to get in before the site fell over.

I hope that's true. Would be OK if the Steamworks Lost Planet 1 was added, although I'm not sure why they'd want to include that if they're not encouraging sales of LP2.

Wait DMC 4 doesn't have GFWL does it? Capcom has been giving it the same "never on sale" treatment they give their GFWL titles since DMC 4 SE came out so I assumed it was the same situation.
I'd put that down to them not wanting people to buy that instead of the SE.

Well schmidt, I just bought Lost Planet 3 and Strider in September.  :wall:

EDIT: Shame on you mean ass bastardos liking this                ----------------------------------

\

\

v

Anyone know if the dmc definitive editon for ps4 is better than this version in this bundle?
tumblr_m3gzccOO3O1qaytzo.gif

I think it's actually likely for DMC4 (non-SE) to be a bonus, because it's the older version and no one gives a shit about it anymore.

and yeah.. uh.. I'll give everyone in this thread $50 if they add all of the rest of the Revelations 2 episodes as bonuses. Ain't gonna happen.
50 American dollars or 50 Groupee "monopoly" dollars?

It's the Humble Capcom DLC bundle.

Lost Planet 3: 7 DLC packs (3 map sets, 4 weapon packs) = $28.93.

Resident Evil Revelations 1: 7 DLC packs, worth $12.93.

Resident Evil Revelations 2: $67.79 worth of DLC between episodes, upgrades, and characters.

Ultra Street Fighter IV: $119.73 worth of DLC Costumes (not counting the $14.99 upgrade DLC, and there's a DLC pack listed twice for some reason.)

Donte May Cry: $14.97 worth of DLC.

If y'all think Capcom didn't plan this bundle just to sell DLC, I got some land next to the White House to sell you.

That said, do they at least include any soundtracks?

Edit: In fact this thing is so goddamn shameless I wouldn't be surprised if they add Dead Rising 2 and OTR because those are DLC filled too.

Resident Evil Revelations 2: $77.78 worth of DLC between episodes, upgrades, and characters.
Ultra Street Fighter IV: $119.73 worth of DLC Costumes (not counting the $14.99 upgrade DLC, and there's a DLC pack listed twice for some reason.)

If y'all think Capcom didn't plan this bundle just to sell DLC, I got some land next to the White House to sell you.

The only decent DLC out of those is for DMC.. so most of it can be skipped. I'm missing most of the DLC for those games (except for DMC) and I don't care about obtaining it.

Resident Evil Revelations 2: $67.79 worth of DLC between episodes, upgrades, and characters.

Edit: In fact this thing is so goddamn shameless I wouldn't be surprised if they add Dead Rising 2 and OTR because those are DLC filled too.
Fortunately I know 90% of DLC is shit.

For fuck s sake... I'm only missing Resident Evil Revelations and RE2: EP1, (which doesn't count, since I doubt they'll add the episodes, and it'll be cheaper to buy the complete pack than just the remaining ones.)

lol same, I got DMC in one of those AMD package things and i got most of the RE stuff from Russia
Me too. This would have been a great bundle a year ago...even then, I would have had half of it already. Also, I gilbyed the HIB15. Just can't get excited for bundles these days.

i got most of the RE and DMC crap on console aeons ago.

wonder should I moran these on PC as well...
A few questions to ask yourself:

Do Capcom PC games like these go on sale quite often at these prices?

Do you think there will be another Capcom Humble Bundle anytime soon?

Do you plan to actually play these titles on the PC anytime soon?

Is this the "complete' version of SFIV, or do they sell DLC for it too?  I took a quick look on Google but with the clusterfuck of revisions I can't tell shit.

Is this the "complete' version of SFIV, or do they sell DLC for it too? I took a quick look on Google but with the clusterfuck of revisions I can't tell shit.
It has all of the AE costume DLCs but it's missing all of the new Ultra costume DLCs. There are 2 packs of Ultra costumes. There's no "complete" version right now, you'd have to buy the remaining 2 DLC packs if you want ALL of the DLC.

Is this the "complete' version of SFIV, or do they sell DLC for it too? I took a quick look on Google but with the clusterfuck of revisions I can't tell shit.
This is USF4 base...meaning you get the SSFIV:AE All-in Costume Pack.

From the Steam product page:
As an additional bonus, enjoy all previously released DLC costumes from Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition! Get Ultra! (Note: Digital Upgrade does not include any additional DLC costumes.)
It has all of the AE costume DLCs but it's missing all of the new Ultra costume DLCs. There are 2 packs of Ultra costumes. There's no "complete" version right now, you'd have to buy the remaining 2 DLC packs if you want ALL of the DLC.
y u stael mah anser

Man, I remember when I bought Lost Planet 3 for $4 via Putin Pricing.  And still never played it.  In fact, I own almost every game in this bundle and, except for RE: Revelation 2, never played any of them.

I should get into investment planning or something.

Man, I remember when I bought Lost Planet 3 for $4 via Putin Pricing. And still never played it. In fact, I own almost every game in this bundle and, except for RE: Revelation 2, never played any of them.

I should get into investment planning or something.
So, did you buy any tier in this bundle?

Pretty good bundle. I might grab BTA just to future-proof since I own Revelations and RE5 on 360. Don't give a shit about DmC. If anything good is added that'll probably push me over.

I'd only grab the $15 tier if you really want Street Fighter. Most of that RE5 DLC is bunk. The only worthwhile stuff is Lost in Nightmares and Mercenaries Reunion. Maybe the costumes if you like them. Versus mode for 5 is a mess. Desperate Escape is a pretty lame attempt at story DLC, it's very short with pretty much zero story and is basically just kill a million zombies.

Pretty good bundle. I might grab BTA just to future-proof since I own Revelations and RE5 on 360. Don't give a shit about DmC. If anything good is added that'll probably push me over.

I'd only grab the $15 tier if you really want Street Fighter. Most of that RE5 DLC is bunk. The only worthwhile stuff is Lost in Nightmares and Mercenaries Reunion. Maybe the costumes if you like them. Versus mode for 5 is a mess. Desperate Escape is a pretty lame attempt at story DLC, it's very short with pretty much zero story and is basically just kill a million zombies.
I actually liked the RE5 DLC when I played through it on PS3, I'd say it's worth the price of the $15 tier if you plan on playing through Lost in Nightmares/Desperate Escape and also want Street Fighter, since Capcom has been stingy with discounts with the RE5 DLC.

Humble hinted at the contents of the first Humble weekly via tweet.. not looking good so far. There's a symbol that looks like Saints Row in the pic, and a lantern that could be Torchlight 2. Credit to Drabe for telling me.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/654358513804644353

Humble hinted at the contents of the first Humble weekly via tweet.. not looking good so far. There's a symbol that looks like Saints Row in the pic, and a lantern that could be Torchlight 2. Credit to Drabe for telling me.

This is great news! Saints Row games hardly ever go on sale....

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Both Torchlight 2 and Saints Row IV have been in bundles from Humble. Game of the Century Edition of Saints Row IV has not. Gat Out of Hell could be a possibility, though.

Both Torchlight 2 and Saints Row IV have been in bundles from Humble. Game of the Century Edition of Saints Row IV has not. Gat Out of Hell could be a possibility, though.
I don't think they said all of the games won't be repeats, just some of them. I could be wrong though, I haven't been keeping track of all of their quotes.

This is the last one I saw:

"Hi there,

Thank you for your excitement regarding the Humble Monthly subscription!

The games included in the Humble Monthly subscription are meant to be a secret! You’ll never know what you’re going to get until after the games are released! What I can say is that each month, subscribers will get around 5 games that are a mix of hit new releases and classic games. This will include games that haven't been featured in our bundles — and let's face it, ours are humbler, and bundlier than those other services. :D

I hope that clears things up for you! Thanks again for reaching out to us, and for supporting our unique network of developers, gamers, and charities!"

bread's done
Back