Humble Bundle Thread

Steam actually did bundles back when they were on the rise with their first and even their 2nd major sales. The difference was there were excellent deals and wasn't a mystery.  Missed those days...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Metal Gear Solid V, Just Cause 3, and Call of Duty: BLOPS III
I wouldn't buy that bundle for $12, either.
MysterD would be all over that AAA Bundle for $12.

EDIT:

Bundle is crap.

tumblr_nduoamVDHB1r48t0bo1_500.gif
Crappy monthly & weekly; and no main bundle!!!

Thanks for saving me some money, Humble!!!

Groupees was so ahead of their time. Soon* all bundle sites will be shit.

*now
It's not like Humble hasn't been shit for a long time. Remember the days of no set price third tiers to drive up the beat the average, or back when the second week unlocks were available to all buyers and not just the ones that BTA? That was also back before Greenlight ruined indie games. Those were some good times.

I'm not saying Humble is anywhere near as good as it was before, I used to buy all the bundles, at prices that were pretty near the current day top tiers.  Now it's somewhat rare for me to even BTA, and when I do that I spend an hour refreshing so I can save $0.25.

However, if Humble is shit, then what does that make poopees?

Remember that episode of South Park where people started eating with their butts and pooping out their mouths?

It's like that. And you're all out of toilet paper.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNeO63xCnU[/media]

Can anyone speak on how much of a deal the Company of Heroes franchise pack for $25.00 is? Has it ever been lower than that? The only thing I see is a Relic bundle that was once $15, but didn't include a couple of the CoH 2 add ons like this does. Thanks.

http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/133367445643/changes-to-the-humble-mobile-bundle

Changes to the Humble Mobile Bundle
You may have noticed that we took down the “Mobile Bundle” tab at the top of our site today. That doesn’t mean mobile bundles are gone! It simply means that we’re updating the way we do mobile bundles. Instead of having a new mobile bundle every two weeks, we will be putting mobile games in more places across the site and will feature special mobile bundles throughout the year. To get your mobile fix on a more regular occasion, you’ll still be able to find mobile games in the Humble Store. We will also include mobile versions of games in other bundles such as the Humble Weekly Bundle when we can (including the current Humble Weekly Bundle: Made in Singapore, which features two Android games). If you’d like to know more about our mobile game offerings, we suggest following @humblemobile on Twitter, which we will use for upcoming mobile announcements about games in the store and in bundles.
Mobile games confirmed to show up in monthly bundles.

New Humble Books Bundle - X-Files:

• Classics Vol. 1
  • Season 10, Vol. 1 (#1-5)
  • Season 10, Vol. 2 (#6-10)
  • Classics: Season One, Vol. 1
  • Year Zero (#1-5)
Beat the Average for the above and:

• Classics Vol. 2
  • Classics Vol. 3
  • Classics Vol. 4
  • Season 10, Vol. 3 (#11-15)
  • Season 10, Vol. 4 (#16-20)
  • Classics: Season One, Vol. 2
  • Archives, Vol. 1: Whirlwind & Ruins
  • The X-Files Annual 2015
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:

• Season 11 #1-3
  • Season 10, Vol. 5 (#21-25)
  • The X-Files Classics: Ground Zero
  • Trust No One
New Humble DIY Book Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• Make: Volume 47, Made on Mars
  • Make: Volume 09, Tales and Projects from the FRINGE
Humble Store Promotion - 2nd Birthday Sale (Day 6)

New Humble Books Bundle - X-Files:

• Classics Vol. 1
  • Season 10, Vol. 1 (#1-5)
  • Season 10, Vol. 2 (#6-10)
  • Classics: Season One, Vol. 1
  • Year Zero (#1-5)
Beat the Average for the above and:

• Classics Vol. 2
  • Classics Vol. 3
  • Classics Vol. 4
  • Season 10, Vol. 3 (#11-15)
  • Season 10, Vol. 4 (#16-20)
  • Classics: Season One, Vol. 2
  • Archives, Vol. 1: Whirlwind & Ruins
  • The X-Files Annual 2015
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:

• Season 11 #1-3
  • Season 10, Vol. 5 (#21-25)
  • The X-Files Classics: Ground Zero
  • Trust No One
New Humble DIY Book Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• Make: Volume 47, Made on Mars
  • Make: Volume 09, Tales and Projects from the FRINGE
Humble Store Promotion - 2nd Birthday Sale (Day 6)
What? No X-Files meets the Ghostbusters or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover?

fuck this shit :cry:

Last edited:
I seriously can't tell if you guys are kidding about these crossovers. They sound ridiculous. But at the same time...they kinda sound plausible.

A simple google search would clear it up. But then I'd feel like a total idiot if they turned out to be jokes.

I seriously can't tell if you guys are kidding about these crossovers. They sound ridiculous. But at the same time...they kinda sound plausible.

A simple google search would clear it up. But then I'd feel like a total idiot if they turned out to be jokes.
X-Files_Conspiracy_TMNT_1A.jpg

I wasn't afraid of google.

It's not a joke, these crossovers exist. They're not part of any of the titles' continuity. IDW also made Infestation, which combined Ghostbusters, Transformers, TMNT, GI Joe, Reboot!Star Trek, 30 Days of Night, and Dungeons & Dragons.

Nah, I have never read the Crow but it feels like it is a halfway plausable fit into the X-Files Universe. I wanna see Mulder investigate Gozer, crack the mystery behind the robots in disguise, and infiltrate Shredder's lair to prove the TMNT myth lol.

It's not a joke, these crossovers exist. They're not part of any of the titles' continuity. IDW also made Infestation, which combined Ghostbusters, Transformers, TMNT, GI Joe, Reboot!Star Trek, 30 Days of Night, and Dungeons & Dragons.
Really? Because I had read a review saying the X-Files/TMNT crossover directly dealt with the aftermath of "CityFall" or w/e it's called (no idea what that is beyond the fact that it was a TMNT story arc), and praising how much it respected the continuity of each franchise while also citing how inaccessible that made it.

I don't follow any of these so I have no idea how accurate any of that is, just remember it turned me off when I first read about it.

A Transformers/Star Trek Crossover huh? That'd be something.... I can see it now.... turns out the good ol' NCC-1701 was an Autobot all along! And the Romulans are busy feeding the Decepticon war machine for a war on the Federation.

In all seriousness, has anyone read the current Green Lantern/Star Trek crossover? Aside from taking place in the rebooted Star Trek Universe, it sounds great. I mean they've had a "Vulcan" Green Lantern for forever (well, until he died around Blackest Night anyways), I'd be interested in checking that out if it actually works.

Oh they are a joke all right, just not one we made up.

After reading Foxhack's post I found a preview for the X-Files/Transformers crossover..... seems Optimus Prime and Bumblebee get suspicious of the Lone Gunman (didn't they die in like Season 7 or 8?), tracking them down after reviewing their internet search history, linking them to a terrorist organization that somehow kidnapped an Autobot.

Man, I don't even wanna know how they made stuff like this up lol.

Last edited:
After reading Foxhack's post I found a preview for the X-Files/Transformers crossover..... seems Optimus Prime and Bumblebee get suspicious of the Lone Gunman (didn't they die in like Season 7 or 8?), tracking them down after reviewing their internet search history, linking them to a terrorist organization that somehow kidnapped an Autobot.

Man, I don't even wanna know how they made stuff like this up lol.
They died in season 9, but it was retconned in the Season 10 comic book series.

I have no idea if the comic book will still be in canon with the upcoming TV series. Probably not. Edit: The comic is not considered canon, so there. Separate stories.

They died in season 9, but it was retconned in the Season 10 comic book series.

I have no idea if the comic book will still be in canon with the upcoming TV series. Probably not. Edit: The comic is not considered canon, so there. Separate stories.
I see, I assume that's in this bundle so I'll look forward to reading that eventually lol.

Yeah, I worry about people like that. I think they really do turn into Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.
If they are buying comic books as "investments", they weren't all that bright to begin with.

That goes double for today's market, where digital comics are bigger than ever, and reprints exist out the wazoo. These books are more accessible than ever, so only the most hardcore of hardcore collectors even gives a damn about 1st prints.

I think I speak for all of us when I say - Vanguard Princess, fuck off already. Not that the rest of these games are spring chickens either...

bread's done
Back