Humble Bundle Thread

If you're paying $40 for some old ass browser games and some 5X tent of a shirt your name is Buck cuz you don't give a fuck!
us-of-tara-buck1.jpg

They let him stay for a while, but apparently some neckbeard weeaboo got a little too salty over being an eternal virgin and reported him. He didn't get banned for the post, but for the fact that he made a new account after getting banned the first time. Technicality.

I don't know if you can legally marry them, but my gf and I just found out about "real sex dolls." They're like 3 feet tall and super tiny, a pedophile's wet dream. And they cost $1500+. There were links to videos of some guy "trying them out." We no longer speak of these events.
You don't need to marry them, you can start your own loli sex bot harem.

Does it get better after the first episode? Because I sat there the entire time thinking about how bored I must be to be considering finishing the episode.
It doesn't involve her getting plowed behind a pew, so no. Stick to Orange is the New Black.

The remaining BTA tier games get announced tomorrow!

Keeping my fingers crossed for Super Sidekicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XJAP_Uzhwg

and 

Street Slam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLLyd7ZQuoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Street Slam and Windjammers are Data East games so there's no chance they'll be included.

Blazing Star is almost confirmed since they already have an Android "port" for it. The only games from the list they can add are those by SNK and ADK / Alpha Denshi, the rest are by third parties, and some are still sold by other companies via Virtual Console or Project EGG.

I would be really surprised if they ended up adding the Android binaries from the old Mobile they had a while ago, heh.

Turns out I was kinda right...

Humble NEOGEO 25th Anniversary Bundle 2nd week unlocks:

• Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers (DRM Free in a crappy emulator)
  • The King of Fighters 2002 (DRM Free in a crappy emulator)
  • Blazing Star (DRM Free in a crappy emulator)
  • Ironclad (DRM Free in a crappy emulator)

I guess using the guise of a charity helps sidestep the whole copyright thing since K9999 has been left intact in this release of KOF 2002.

Last edited:
I guess using the guise of a charity helps sidestep the whole copyright thing since K9999 has been left intact in this release of KOF 2002.
SNK Pee still owns K9999. They just didn't want to acknowledge the whole NESTS saga ... at least not until they got bought out by that Chinese company, who seems intent to bring it back into canon. :p

In any of y'all opinions, what are the essential games in the Neo Geo BTA + $10 Tier?

Already bought 1st tier for one penny last week, BTW.

In any of y'all opinions, what are the essential games in the Neo Geo BTA + $10 Tier?

Wondering this myself... (Though the difference between BTA and 10 for me isn't all that much and it is an extra steam key so I'll likely go zero or $10.)

Hm. Anybody score a cheap BTA on the BOOM comics and isn't interested? I am tempted to moran this at tier 2 for the Avengers and RoboCop stuff, but BTA was at $11 by the time I got to it. PM me if so.

Hm. Anybody score a cheap BTA on the BOOM comics and isn't interested? I am tempted to moran this at tier 2 for the Avengers and RoboCop stuff, but BTA was at $11 by the time I got to it. PM me if so.
I don't think $9.60 or so qualifies as cheap. I didn't check the bundle until 20 minutes after launch.

Real Bout 2, The Last Blade, Shock Troopers / Shock Troopers 2nd Squad, Twinkle Star Sprites, Samurai Shodown V Special and Garou. Neo Turf Masters is a pretty good golf game, if you like golf.

I can't say anything about Blazing Star, Pulstar or Ironclad since shoot'em ups are not my thing.

Fatal Fury Special and Art of Fighting 2 are um, well, bad. Very outdated and clunky. The computer is cheap as hell. Samurai Shodown II is still entertaining but the fighting shows its age and the computer cheats even more. King of the Monsters... really, really sucks.

No point in mentioning the KOFs since you already got Steam keys for the upgraded versions.

Humble Weekly Bundle: Sports!

• Max Gentlemen + Triple DLC Pack
  • Qvadriga
  • OlliOlli
BTA:

• WRC4
  • Vertiginous Golf
  • Sportsfriends
$10:

• OOTP Baseball 16

WRC 4 might be worth $3 if you are into rally and haven't picked up the new Dirt.  Doesn't look as nice, obviously, but the physics are acceptable and it has an okay career mode.  Didn't really get its hooks into me, but I have been complaining about every rally game since Dirt 1.

I think I played the max gentlemen flash game or something with 2 characters. was boring as heck. Funny idea but really dumb game. Passing on this for sure.

Oh boy... they're really mailing it in now. Hat Stacking DLC for a free to play game? Pixel graphics chariot racing? C'mon.

Since this week is a BTA instead of a fixed price, I would say that they aimed this one at the baseball fans that would buy every iteration of the OOTP series yearly (the same way FM fans would buy every single version) even though they're mostly just roster updates.. but they likely forgot that these said hardcore fans would probably already owned it by now, so ehhh...

I don't even wanna penny it for that hat and skateboard flash distance game...

Who do I gotta report to get Brut unbanned? Is it you, Fox? You hosted a lot of group buys. You working for the bundles? You silencing the lone voice of reason? If I report your posts will this free Bruticis, like slaying the head vampire?

bread's done
Back