Humble Bundle Thread

I might actually be doing this too. In the post it gives an example of trading in 5 gift links so I assume they would take at least that many.

Edit:

Humble locked me out after 3 purchases. Boo. Anyone know how long the lockout lasts? May need to open up a new account.
How the hell does Tremor get so many then, do they have an army of alts to rival madjoki's alt army or something?

How the hell does Tremor get so many then, do they have an army of alts to rival madjoki's alt army or something?
I don't know, I know I just purchased the $1 Tier of the Pinball and Star Wars bundle then I donkeybro'd the monthly so I guess that was 6 transactions within an hour and it's tied to your paypal not account. Tried a new account with paypal and got the message. I guess i need to use a credit card on the new account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Humble accidentally gave some people keys for the Lifetime Edition of Sunless Sea (contains all future DLC I think), which is why some got 2 keys for the game. They sent out an email today saying they'll revoke the old key and let you keep the new replacement key (which is for the regular edition of the game).

Apparently Humble accidentally gave some people keys for the Lifetime Edition of Sunless Sea (contains all future DLC I think), which is why some got 2 keys for the game. They sent out an email today saying they'll revoke the old key and let you keep the new replacement key (which is for the regular edition of the game).
That's lame. I bet some people traded those 'extra' keys too lol.

That's lame. I bet some people traded those 'extra' keys too lol.
Oooh yeah. Traded or tried to sell them. Sucks for them as they will have their game revoked and be SOL with no Sunless Sea.

I mean I get that those people were only really supposed to get one key and were trying to get away with something, but it's also kind of bullshit to give a second key with no explanation and then a day or two later go 'Oh, by the way the original key was bad, we're revoking it and gave you that second one to replace it with'.

Do I need the base game? Looking at steam I it kinda looks like you just need the tables to play? Never played this but I used to like pinball games.

Damn, it's a good time to be a PC gamer! Why did I wait so long to join the fold? And how do you guys not end up buying every Humble Bundle?
Some people do, that's why you see people talking about their Steam backlog, lol. It's not hard to find CAG's with thousands of games in their backlog.

After a while, I only started buying the ones I knew I would play since it was getting ridiculous, even at $1.

Some people do, that's why you see people talking about their Steam backlog, lol. It's not hard to find CAG's with thousands of games in their backlog.

After a while, I only started buying the ones I knew I would play since it was getting ridiculous, even at $1.
Once your backlog is 2000+ you have a problem...not saying my howlongtobeat has about 3000 games.....no one like that here *walks away*.

The average on HIB 16 needs to fall $0.14 more and we'll be able to get it cheaper than Foxhack did.

8V3MrIK.png

Is there anyway to tell which version of Sunless Sea you got? I actually traded some games for a key, it's going to be pretty annoying if it gets revoked.

Anyone remember the days when businesses in general would make a mistake like this and just say, thats ok our mistake, just keep the lifetime edition keys. Its not a good business model to inconvenience your customers even more to make up for your mistake.

Is there anyway to tell which version of Sunless Sea you got? I actually traded some games for a key, it's going to be pretty annoying if it gets revoked.
Yeah, if you check your licenses page it'll say SUNLESS SEA for the normal edition, or SUNLESS SEA Lifetime Edition for the lifetime one. Pretty easy to check

And so my decision to not give any money to Humble keeps being validated.

Also, I'm sad we're not getting any bonus Pinball soundtracks this time around. The previous bundle had them.

Here's hoping that TWD and Ant Man will be $0.75 soon. Don't want to pay $5.

grr I have enjoyed the Humble Monthlies so far but this pay a few days before the new month then having to wait a few days after the new month for the games is kinda annoying me. Not enough to cancel...unless they show something really retarded for April preview anyway.

I already had civil war :(

I saw the bundle, a lot of tables and... Now I feel bad for buying the BTA tier. But... 3 more green boxes!

Yeah, if you check your licenses page it'll say SUNLESS SEA for the normal edition, or SUNLESS SEA Lifetime Edition for the lifetime one. Pretty easy to check
Just ordered one from Tremor today. Crossing my fingers and hoping I don't get the lifetime one after spending 1200 fucking coins on it. ugh.

The $1-tier of the new Weekly is great. Better than the last one, definitely buy it if you enjoy pinball on any level.

Does this make 3 actually good Weeklys in a row? I'm impressed.

I'll grab the $1 tier, but already have Rebels and Civil War so the $5 tier kind of sucks for me.
Same for me. It's their worst 2nd tier yet, and I was iffy even buying the $6-tier of the bundle last year. Even if I didn't have Star Wars Rebels from that glitch, it's not worth it and repeating a $1-tier table (that the reviews on Steam say is garbage) just seems like a cheap move.

Still sad I missed the first Zen Weekly since they haven't rebundled any of those tables yet.

If anyone has any of those leftover or the Walking Dead or Ant-Man table and wants to sell them, you know what to do. ;)

Yes! A Pinball FX2 Humble weekly!

I'm extremely glad I didn't pickup any new tables during the last few Steam sales. Definitely in for the $1 tier for five new tables. It't too bad they put Star Wars Rebels and Civil War in with the $5 tier, I would've preferred to have seen something like South Park, Balls of Glory, maybe even Star Wars: Heroes Within or The Force Awakens instead in that spot.

I guess I'll have to wait for the Humble Weekly Zen Studios 4 bundle.
At this point, it's safe to assume Zen will do 1 Weekly bundle a year with a decent amount of new tables for pennies, so unless you're dying for a particular table, just wait.

Some of the $1-tier tables hadn't even hit 75% off yet.

i've bought most of them when they've been 50% off on 360 anyways (which is luckily crossbuy with Xbone and will be crossbuy with W10's version), so I don't feel bad being a complete cheapass here.

And so my decision to not give any money to Humble keeps being validated.

Also, I'm sad we're not getting any bonus Pinball soundtracks this time around. The previous bundle had them.
Did Zen Weekly 1 have them? They were a nice touch.

More info about the Sunless Sea key situation

So basically, if you redeemed the Lifetime Edition and gave the replacement key away, you have to contact Humble support for them to revoke the replacement key and give you a new key. From the response that guy got, it definitely seems like they'll have the dev revoke the lifetime edition keys from steam.
so whoever u "gave" the replacement key away in the first place will murder your unborn for scamming them?

I traded in 6 $1 tier humbles to Tremor yesterday and had my coins on my account today. Might trade in more today if Humble lets me.
didn't you get flagged earlier? how did you resolve it?

p.s. not that I am interested of trading $1 of real money for Tremor's 95 cents of Monopoly money. Just curious

didn't you get flagged earlier? how did you resolve it?

p.s. not that I am interested of trading $1 of real money for Tremor's 95 cents of Monopoly money. Just curious
I was flagged after purchases on my account through Paypal so I opened a new account and made three purchases with a CC and then got flagged again. Hopefully I can buy three more on each today. Doing this beats trying to find crappy vids or other stuff to do on Tremor for coins :)

I was flagged after purchases on my account through Paypal so I opened a new account and made three purchases with a CC and then got flagged again. Hopefully I can buy three more on each today. Doing this beats trying to find crappy vids or other stuff to do on Tremor for coins :)
u no like to eat p.....arsnips?!?!?

Having never played the pinball thing, am I right in thinking that the "base" engine is free you buy the various tables?  Looked that way from Steam but still not 100%.  Don't feel like buying unusable DLC.

I'm skeptical about playing pinball on the computer but for a buck I might as well give it a whirl.

Or they could have just, you know, told people what the fuck they were doing when they did it.
That's exactly what I said to Spoder when he linked me to it. Why they couldn't clue everyone in ahead of time, I have no idea.

Their support has also been lackluster for me as of late, but they finally got to my ticket last night (after a week) and helped me out, so I can't be too salty.

Having never played the pinball thing, am I right in thinking that the "base" engine is free you buy the various tables? Looked that way from Steam but still not 100%. Don't feel like buying unusable DLC.

I'm skeptical about playing pinball on the computer but for a buck I might as well give it a whirl.
Yeah, base engine is free. Same deal on Xbone/360/W10, etc. I'm surprised you didn't buy the last Zen Studios Weekly, it's pretty much always worth $1.

Having never played the pinball thing, am I right in thinking that the "base" engine is free you buy the various tables? Looked that way from Steam but still not 100%. Don't feel like buying unusable DLC.

Yes. The free base "game" of FX2 includes one table (Sorcerer's Lair) along with demos for all the other tables. The DLC simply unlocks those table demos into their full version.

Ok tremorbros let me see if I understand this. I want else.heartbreak and it's available on there for some coins. I can buy a humble $1,send to tremor get enough+ for the game I want correct? Then I'm stuck with coins I don't want and I have a total of 30 coins now (tried it, couldn't bring myself to watch enough videos). Anybody in here have a bunch of coins already and just want to get the game for me in exchange for a cool $1 even?

bread's done
Back