Humble Bundle Thread

Well, at least we can learn to use crystals to heal our disappointment from the last several bundles, now.

Humble Books Bundle Treat Yourself
Well, I've seen some ridiculous book bundles before, but this one is a crowning achievement of sh*t. Congratulations, Humble! Rarely do items veer from pointless all the way over to counterproductive, but that is a massive amount of horse-hooey in one bundle.

Just because I play video games with wizards doesn't mean I believe all that woo crystal/chakra shit.
Vw02cMV.gif
The captions fail to show the one guy who yells "SLEEP!" near the end.

Well, I've seen some ridiculous book bundles before, but this one is a crowning achievement of sh*t. Congratulations, Humble! Rarely do items veer from pointless all the way over to counterproductive, but that is a massive amount of horse-hooey in one bundle.
I dunno. I'm kind of interested in the Bodyweight Training book in the $1 tier.
I mean sure, it's probably not like Starting Strength level of good, but hey, it's something.

I don't know. There's that one mentioned book in the second tier that may be useful. And the first tier has a book with a bunch of ice cream recipes. Sex and ice cream, in either order, could certainly qualify as a treat.

I made the mistake of grabbing one of these THQ $1 tiers just to try out Deponia.

Could not stand the voice acting in that game. Bottom of the barrel.

Those Destroy All Humans games need to get ported to PC though. I'd pay full price for them on day one if I had a chance to get those in my steam library.

I had only glanced and missed that it was a PS bundle. Maybe console people think this is a great deal, I dunno.
Console people think buying Madden 18 for $30 on ebay and trading it in for $45 in Gamestop Bunnybux on a Tuesday with a SmartSource coupon while reciting Liu Xiaobo's "Atop a Volcano" in its traditional dialect is a good deal. Don't forget to do that feedback survey and get the receipt barcode tattooed on the back of your neck for 10,000 extra PUR points, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Console people think buying Madden 18 for $30 on ebay and trading it in for $45 in Gamestop Bunnybux on a Tuesday with a SmartSource coupon while reciting Liu Xiaobo's "Atop a Volcano" in its traditional dialect is a good deal. Don't forget to do that feedback survey and get the receipt barcode tattooed on the back of your neck for 10,000 extra PUR points, guys!
Link to the coupon please.

Legend of Galactic Heroes is great space opera fiction. I only have volume 1...so may get top tier. Rest of stuff not sure. I dislike the severe lack of genres in this bundle though. It's pretty much all science fiction with a few thriller/mystery books there. Not the worst...not the best.

Crap.  Forgot to cancel my sub.  Anyone want to buy nu-Tomb Raider for some Amazon credit?  Sold.

I recall being half interested in the Evil Furby game but it had middling reviews. So I might dollar in. Slayaway Camp is fun but was a Chrono Coin freebie.

Edit: looks like Tattletail is very positive now so either that changed or it was some specific reviews that put me off.

Yeah I didn't realize there'd be a new bundle today. What's the lowest the BTA was at? Not sure I'm interested at $6.24. 

The Humble Gems Bundle 2

$1 for:

• The Count Lucanor (+ OST)
  • Hustle Cat (+ OST)
  • Tattletail
BTA for:

• Pinstripe (+ OST)
  • Slayaway Camp (+ OST)
  • Apotheon
$10 for:

• Cryptark (+ OST)
  • Has-Been Heroes
I guess they had to do something for the PC gamers, after the disappointing THQ Nordic Console Re-Bundle.

It's too bad, that this something also seems like nothing.

bread's done
Back