Humble Bundle Thread

I love me some Sins but best of 2017? I've been playing the original since 2008 and rebellion since 2013.

Just in time to add HuniePop to GOG Connect.

Anyways, this is a good bundle if you're into this stuff.  A fair amount of repeats, but there's also some new stuff at every level, and everything in the $12 tier hasn't been bundled before.

Humble Hunie Sekai Bundle

PWYW ($1+):

Machina of the Planet Tree -Planet Ruler-

RaidersSphere4th

Sunrider Academy

KARKARA

fault - milestone one

fault - milestone two side:above

BTA:

HuniePop

HunieCam Studio

Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Extend Edition

Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition

A Magical High School Girl

Just Deserts

Bonuses in a week

$12:

Saku Saku: Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms

KARAKARA2

NEKO-NIN exHeart

NEKO-NIN exHeart +PLUS Nachi

NEKO-NIN exHeart +PlUS Saiha

Last edited by a moderator:
Came here to see the Perv's jizzin' in their pants....kinda disappointed....

5/10  Have to jizz in my own pants to make up for lack of enthusiasm in the Humble thread....

Hmmm well not too bad except the majority of the BTA was in other bundles. May still get this once the reveal the mystery items in a week. Maybe it a coupon for a box of tissues at your local store. 

Just noticed that if you sign up for a 3-month Monthly sub ($35 up-front), you get $5 in Humble Wallet Credit. No way I'd ever do the 12-month/$20 deal but this is a lot more appealing.

Promo ends Monday, Feb 19th at 1:00 PM ET.

Have you ever considered that you may be buying too many bundles or too many upper tiers of bundles?
giphy.gif
its-not-impossible-i-used-to-bullseye-womp-rats-in-my-t-16-back-home-theyre-not-much-bigger-than-two.jpg

Ubisoft sale. Wading through pages of microtransactions and seventeen million different editions for every game reminds me why I don't play any of their shit. SAD.

Rebundles, yaaaaay.

Humble Classics Return Bundle

PWYW:

Broken Sword 5

Shadowrun Returns

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

Shadowrun Dragonfall - Directors Cut

BTA:

Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Digital Deluxe Edition

Age of Wonders III

Xenonauts

$15 (lol):

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Edition

I'm missing Torment but you can get that for $8 any time on insert shady key site here. Not bad if you can get it from a split though

Man, i might actually buy this because of the top tier. Want Torment and Dreamfall, might keep age of wonders 3. Sell off the rest for like 50 cents each in the cesspool

Humble staight up lied about hunie having multiple unlocks. someone go make class action.
WOOF. What a rough day for Humble. I think we should rename Tuesday at Humble to bait-and-switch day.

No Hunie Sekai BTA unlocks and then changing Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Digital Deluxe Edition to the Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Standard Edition.

That's just a terrible look all around.

EDIT: Wait, so they did add something (Highway Blossoms) to the Sekai BTA? "More revealed next week" is IGN's way of saying "Please have one game from an old bundle (Humble Project Sekai bundle) from 7 months ago". At least they showed their hand for future reference.

Man, i might actually buy this because of the top tier. Want Torment and Dreamfall, might keep age of wonders 3. Sell off the rest for like 50 cents each in the cesspool
If you're really selling em' for 50 cents each, I'll buy Shadowrun Hong Kong & Wasteland 2 from you.

"Classics Returns" Bundle
OH DANG IS WILD GUNS RELOADED AND ASSAULT SUIT LEYNOS FINALLY IN A BUNDLE?

oh nevermind... all dumb games (my personal opinion no offense)

If you're really selling them for 50 cents, I'll buy Shadowrun Hong Kong & Wasteland 2 from you.

I'm missing Torment but you can get that for $8 any time on insert shady key site here. Not bad if you can get it from a split though
I missed Dreamfall Chapters from the Humble Jumbo 6 bundle (forgot to BTA) and afterwards bought it for $4. I have seen Torment for about $8 as well on cdkeys and was just waiting for a bundle. $15 top tier and too many repeats kills this for me. If top tier was $10, I would consider biting. This is a good bundle for someone that does not have the dollar tier games. BTA is currently as $8.18. I did like Wastelands 2, I hope that Wastelands 3 comes out this year.

Regarding Hunie bundle, having Highway Blossoms repeat in the BTA and being the only unlock is just a bad move. I was going to say a dick move or a jerk move, but I know how some people would take that. haha

Regarding Hunie bundle, having Highway Blossoms repeat in the BTA and being the only unlock is just a bad move. I was going to say a dick move or a jerk move, but I know how some people would take that. haha
Anyone who has spent any time buying Humble games knew that the unlock(s) were going to likely be repeats from previous bundles, though.

Anyone who has spent any time buying Humble games knew that the unlock(s) were going to likely be repeats from previous bundles, though.
I expected them to be repeats, but I didn't expect them to only add one game. Should've just added it from the start rather than making it a bonus. Makes me think the publisher changed their mind at the last minute or something

I expected them to be repeats, but I didn't expect them to only add one game. Should've just added it from the start rather than making it a bonus. Makes me think the publisher changed their mind at the last minute or something
Sure, adding one game is unusual.

bread's done
Back