Humble Bundle Thread

Good to know.

Cotaries of NY is only one of the VN's though.

There's also Shadows of NY (Stand-alone expansion), which is coming Sept. 10th:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1279630/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Shadows_of_New_York/

And there's a few other VTM VN's coming soon too:

Night Road (Sept. 24th) - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1290270/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Night_Road/

Out for Blood (Summer 2021) - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1290350/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Out_for_Blood/

Parliament of Knives (Summer 2021) - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1266100/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Parliament_of_Knives/

Also, Werewolf: The Apocalypse is getting a VN too:

Heart of the Forest (Q4 2020): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1342620/Werewolf_The_Apocalypse__Heart_of_the_Forest/

Last edited by a moderator:
trying to entice gamers with fuck ing visual novels...
1fa4f28cf71fdcd436e158061b32b7f2.gif

can't decide if that's worse than weebo, rpg maker or card games

If they wanna throw in good VNs like the Phoenix Wright games or AI: The Somnium Files, sign me up. I'm sure there are other good VNs, too. I've even played a couple that were good (Zero Escape, Danganronpa) so they do in fact exist. But this doesn't look like one of them.

PmjUoIc.png

A-HWHAT?

I didn't go to the site using a referral link. It also wasn't there when I dollared Monday's bundle...

fX7PPRE.png

Much better...

I'm more confused by the 10,000+ purchases of the Wiley How to be an Influencer bundle..... 10,000 people bought that shite.  If everyone is an influencer who are you influencing?  God I hate the way the internet is developing... let's start over.

Tomorrow is the auto-payment for Humble Choice subscribers -- last chance to pause!

Third pause in a row for me. I didn't even take their shitty $4 off deal.

Humble Bundle has a Hasbro IDW comics crossover bundle right now... I'm not really trying to bring to peoples attention.

I just want to point out that someone at sometime thought a My Little Pony/Transformers crossover was an idea worth pursuing.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/hasbro-comics-crossovers-idw-publishing-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_8
Honestly, and I'm saying this as someone who watched the first season of Friendship is Magic waiting for it to get good only to give up on the show afterwards, and read the entirety of IDW's Transformers Phase 1 and came away unimpressed, I'm actually considering getting the bundle in part because of that crossover, mostly because it's too dumb of an idea not to read.

Which makes it a pretty brilliant idea, economically speaking.

IDW's best comic IMHO is TMNT. Think I'm up to like volume 7 or 8 on that. Just great mix of storytelling, art and action. I liked what I read of Transformers. I've read a few volumes of Robots in Disguise and More Than Meets the Eye. Very wordy comics, actually like the most wordy comics I've read haha. It was pretty solid though I did miss some of what likely happened in earlier Transformers comics (they weren't at the library).

IDW's best comic IMHO is TMNT. Think I'm up to like volume 7 or 8 on that. Just great mix of storytelling, art and action. I liked what I read of Transformers. I've read a few volumes of Robots in Disguise and More Than Meets the Eye. Very wordy comics, actually like the most wordy comics I've read haha. It was pretty solid though I did miss some of what likely happened in earlier Transformers comics (they weren't at the library).
I'm more surprised that there's so many G.I Joe comics and only one of the collections is written by Larry Hama. (Who wrote all of the Marvel comics, and even continued writing in that continuity for IDW after IDW screwed it the franchise and tried to reboot it multiple times.

Ok, just a bad Humble day... forgot to stop Choice and didn't pick up Command and Conquer when it was just over $6 for a few hours this afternoon.

Humble Bundle has a Hasbro IDW comics crossover bundle right now... I'm not really trying to bring to peoples attention.

I just want to point out that someone at sometime thought a My Little Pony/Transformers crossover was an idea worth pursuing.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/hasbro-comics-crossovers-idw-publishing-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_8
Is this the series where Bumblebee has a three-way with Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash?... Asking for a friend, of course....

Humble 1C Publishing Bundle

$1+:

Devil's Hunt

Haimrik

7.62 High Calibre + Hard Life DLC

Gift of Parthax

Shiny

BTA:

Eternity: The Last Unicorn

Through the Woods

Quantum Replica

Codex of Victory

Re-Legion

Realpolitiks

$12+:

Conglomerate 451

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark

Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones

Deep Sky Derelicts

Deep Sky Derelicts - New Prospects

$18+:

Ancestors Legacy

Ancestors Legacy - Digital Art Book

Ancestors Legacy - Digital Soundtrack

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Missions and Monsters

Maybe my memory is failing me, but I think Ancestor's Legacy has been cheap multiple times so it's strange to see it in the $18 tier. All I really want is Fell Seal DLC which is more than it costs normally so I'm gonna pass on this one.

Last edited:
the first tier seems decent as I only have one of those games. The only other games I want is the Fell Seal DLC and Conglomerate but not worth it for $17 more.

Maybe my memory is failing me, but I think Ancestor's Legacy has been cheap multiple times so it's strange to see it in the $18 tier.
Also pretty sure Deep Sky Derelicts has been in a $1 tier before as I own it and I can't remember the last time I did BTA on a bundle.

Weird bundle overall but I am in for $1, that Devil's Hunt game looks like something I'd enjoy.

Were most of these in BTA in Fanatical or Humbles? I have most of the 2nd tier already.

Looks like 1st tier will be my purchase here.

I actually played Deep Sky Derelicts. It's alright but after a few hours it becomes extremely tedious. I had some fun with it, but yeah not great. Also I recommend not picking whoever has the turrets. They honestly become worthless and I just don't want anyone to go through the trouble leveling them. Too little damage even 100% focused on all the stuff they put out on the battlefield.

Maybe my memory is failing me, but I think Ancestor's Legacy has been cheap multiple times so it's strange to see it in the $18 tier. All I really want is Fell Seal DLC which is more than it costs normally so I'm gonna pass on this one.
I dunno about cheap but it showed up in a Fanatical mystery bundle for me the other day where it wasn't the guaranteed AAA title. So....maybe?

I love Fell Seal. It's the most Final Fantasy Tactics like game I've played since FFT. The DLC adds some nice depth to the game, as well. 

I already own Ancestor's Legacy, Stygian and Re-Legion (though all three are currently backlogged). 

Ancestor's Legacy was indeed just in a Fanatical bundle for effectively 80 cents or so.  Humble no longer stands out in the quality department.  Their non-monthlies are basically worthless.

Ancestor's Legacy was indeed just in a Fanatical bundle for effectively 80 cents or so. Humble no longer stands out in the quality department. Their [game bundles] are basically worthless.
Fixed.

And yeah, that was the recently ended Nemesis X bundle for $3.99 for Ancestors Legacy, American Fugitive, Grip, God’s Trigger, Hob, and Internet Cafe Simulator.

Re-Legion and Through the Woods are also in the still-running Lockdown Bundle 3 on Fanatical with a minimum buy-in of $1 for 1 game (with successively lower prices per game as you add more). I think Eternity is in a still-running or fairly recent Fanatical bundle, too. Maybe some other games, as well, I could have sworn I saw Fell Seal in a Fanatical bundle not too long ago. Though maybe it was a HB Choice?

Since Elite Dangerous is the only thing interesting I'd just as soon as buy it solo for cheaper than what the BTA is at now.

We. The Revolution was in a pick 3 Fanatical bundle. I was considering it, but went a different direction.

Sent from my ZTE A2020U Pro using Tapatalk

You get all 12 when you sub this month:

Catherine Classic

Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair

Strange Brigade

Forager

Golf With Your Friends

Evoland

The Occupation

The Shapeshifting Detective

Generation Zero

Lethal League Blaze

Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York

Fun With Ragdolls: The Game

Actually fairly decent but nothing I want in there outside The Occupation

EDIT: I paused and they gave me another $4 coupon.

Somehow I still don't have a copy of Catherine Classic. And judging at the rest of the bundle, looks like I still won't.

I'm more offended by this $12 bundle than by any pricing Nvidia puts on their new cards.

Edit: Speaking of... $12 for new subs only (or if you had a plan).  $20 otherwise!  And Humble is strict about the idea of a new sub.  "Oh, you last bought a bundle four years ago?  Well, $20 for you..."  Shit, even Spotify recognizes that after a couple months unsubscribed, they gotta sweeten the pot to get you back and saying "Come back for full price" ain't gonna cut it.

This monthly sucks pretty badly. Ones I want are The Occupation and the Shapeshifting Detective with Forager as a want to try. Also Evoland of all games. That is worth so little now.

I'm more offended by this $12 bundle than by any pricing Nvidia puts on their new cards.

Edit: Speaking of... $12 for new subs only (or if you had a plan). $20 otherwise! And Humble is strict about the idea of a new sub. "Oh, you last bought a bundle four years ago? Well, $20 for you..." Shit, even Spotify recognizes that after a couple months unsubscribed, they gotta sweeten the pot to get you back and saying "Come back for full price" ain't gonna cut it.
But you could get 10 years of humble monthlies for the price of one card.

Unless you want Catherine really bad a pretty shit bundle. The problem with these things is that the free games on Epic and Twitch and the Xbox subscription makes these bundles pretty worthless. Otherwise a bundle with the Yooka game, Forager, and Catherine would be an okay trio 

Hmm. Forager is already on Game Pass and isn't on the Epic Games Store yet.

Also, should be Yakuza Kiwami 2 Humble Choice time in another couple of months or so. 

I have one of these games on my wishlist, I can find four games that might not make me vomit if I added them to my library.

Get all 12 games when you pick up September’s Humble Choice
Oh god no! :wall:

bread's done
Back