Humble Bundle Thread

Well, at least we don't have to worry about Chairman Mao. I hear he just took his yearly bath and is out kidnapping and women. Too busy for indies.

Last edited by a moderator:
So wait, was Starbound part of this sale for a limited amount of keys or something? Or will it be the later BTA inclusion? I saw a pic of an Avian on the website but didn't see Starbound listed, and when I refreshed it disappeared.

So wait, was Starbound part of this sale for a limited amount of keys or something? Or will it be the later BTA inclusion? I saw a pic of an Avian on the website but didn't see Starbound listed, and when I refreshed it disappeared.
Only 1000 keys.

1000 keys for $9.99 or more... gone in 30 seconds.

Edit: Damn.. double-ninja'ed by Nero5i5

To bring down the average, everybody should keep buying gift bundles for $0.01. When it gets low enough, we strike.

;)

So can I pay a penny now (when I'm not interested in anything) and lock in the price in case there's some magically amazing bonus that I actually want to grab? If not, what's the lowest I can pay to do that?

Only 1000 keys.
1000 keys for $9.99 or more... gone in 30 seconds.

Edit: Damn.. double-ninja'ed by Nero5i5
Hm, shoot, wish I would have remembered this started today, would have hopped on that. Already own the game but would gift it to a friend at that price. Anyway, in for a dollar, wanted Runner 2 and Joe Danger 2 so that's nice, can wait a while for Surgeon Simulator.

Ok, for what it's worth i think the bundle is solid. Yeah i got into the starbound tier, which is fantastic i guess. I do hold off buying a lot of indie games though or just things in general. I didn't get anything on the steam sale and i always wanted to play reus and all i had was Surgeon Simulator which i almost MASTERED. Which i will say is worth the entire damn bundle.

Either way i take CAG values as i do reviews, with grains of rice krispes. You can please some of the cags all the time, but you can't please all cag's all the time.

I guess this is why Papo & Yo showed up at the IndieGameStand for a buck at the end of November. Gotta remember this pattern...

Mao that's just mean.

I think I'm gonna buy in at $6.50 or so....
Well, he killed more people than any man in history during his 30-year reign of terror in China. Chopping them into pieces, burying them alive, and starving them to death were some of his favorites. Also, he loved raping young girls. So I guess it wouldn't be out of character for him to raise the BTA, but it's more likely that he'd just demand to own HB for nothing.

Well, he killed more people than any man in history during his 30-year reign of terror in China. Chopping them into pieces, burying them alive, and starving them to death were some of his favorites. Also, he loved raping young girls. So I guess it wouldn't be out of character for him to raise the BTA, but it's more likely that he'd just demand to own HB for nothing.
oh realy yea now i cant buy anymore why humble why u do this why u ea like whore fuck u eaumble u betray ur humbleness go back to china wheere u belong

It's a good deal, but not the best for me.  I went in for $1 to get Joe Danger and Bit Trip Runner 2.  I already have To The Moon from IR and I bought Papo Y Yo, Reus, and Surgeon Simulator.  

I think I spent $5 more than I would have had I BTA on this one so I'm not really losing sleep over it.  I already passed Papo Y Yo and played a bit of Reus.  I doubt the average will drop below $6, but you never know.  Humbles high average really keeps it from being that great of a value IMO.  Yes, you get a ton of games, but you also have to wait usually around a year before those games get bundled.

I also love the price manipulation.  Do a limited 1000 $10 bundles for Starbound to inflate the average.  I'm sure if another bundle site did it, there'd be rage, but I think Humble has reached do no wrong fan boy status.  

It's a good deal, but not the best for me. I went in for $1 to get Joe Danger and Bit Trip Runner 2. I already have To The Moon from IR and I bought Papo Y Yo, Reus, and Surgeon Simulator.

I think I spent $5 more than I would have had I BTA on this one so I'm not really losing sleep over it. I already passed Papo Y Yo and played a bit of Reus. I doubt the average will drop below $6, but you never know. Humbles high average really keeps it from being that great of a value IMO. Yes, you get a ton of games, but you also have to wait usually around a year before those games get bundled.

I also love the price manipulation. Do a limited 1000 $10 bundles for Starbound to inflate the average. I'm sure if another bundle site did it, there'd be rage, but I think Humble has reached do no wrong fan boy status.
lies i rage on them twittert wise okay ur spanking time is tonight by bandereas

It's a good deal, but not the best for me. I went in for $1 to get Joe Danger and Bit Trip Runner 2. I already have To The Moon from IR and I bought Papo Y Yo, Reus, and Surgeon Simulator.

I think I spent $5 more than I would have had I BTA on this one so I'm not really losing sleep over it. I already passed Papo Y Yo and played a bit of Reus. I doubt the average will drop below $6, but you never know. Humbles high average really keeps it from being that great of a value IMO. Yes, you get a ton of games, but you also have to wait usually around a year before those games get bundled.

I also love the price manipulation. Do a limited 1000 $10 bundles for Starbound to inflate the average. I'm sure if another bundle site did it, there'd be rage, but I think Humble has reached do no wrong fan boy status.
Yup. I'd rather wait and spend gaby bucks for the BTA stuff.

I've regretted every purchase I've made on IGS: they've all been bundled for cheaper soon thereafter.
2 games I've bought on IGS haven't been bundled.. Mobiloid and Rico. Mobiloid was greenlit recently, so that one wasn't a loss (yet).. I didn't save much on Rico though, that's like a $3 game on its own.

Just be glad they didn't create a permanent third tier with Starbound or you'd never see the average drop at all. At least it's dipping now, albeit very slowly.

Already have this all and Runner 2 and Joe Danger 2 on PS+ (which i'll play there for trophies). I did buy everything at sale prices though so eh....

On another note... I had to link up my bundle account in order to actually find my page (didn't get an email) and realized I had all these unredeemed keys for Cortex Command on steam. Enjoy!

5KDRB-N3FWB-H2PKL
A80JA-M2KWT-A8NLH
G3VFB-QQ6CH-B4WLK
TN0HJ-V6X0B-XZEIT

0EVQQ-G60AG-9XCW2

On another note... I had to link up my bundle account in order to actually find my page (didn't get an email) and realized I had all these unredeemed keys for Cortex Command on steam. Enjoy!

5KDRB-N3FWB-H2PKL
A80JA-M2KWT-A8NLH
G3VFB-QQ6CH-B4WLK
TN0HJ-V6X0B-XZEIT

0EVQQ-G60AG-9XCW2
Thanks, grabbed TN0HJ-V6X0B-XZEIT!

bread's done
Back