Humble Bundle Thread

Give it to me, I will sell it, and buy the Humble Bundle~
I'm kicking myself right now for not buying for $10 when the bundle first launched. I could have flipped that Starbound steam key for $10 without any trouble and got the rest of the bundle for free.

It started at $5... I had $5 locked in on two browsers... (and fuck ed up the captcha on one, losing the lock)  dimed it to lock in the $5 BTA in case it looks appealing next week.

Won't entertain buying in until $5ish. Even then I'll probably wait for the bonuses.
I was about to call you delusional, but checking the BTA of the last HiB and the last few random Humbles, it does seem the bundles seem to be trending towards a $5 average. So maybe the fanboyism is dying down. I remember some ridiculous BTA prices in years past.

Everyone talking about flipping Starbound is exactly why Starbound was only available in limited supply for a short time.

Also why the site links to your Steam account for redemption instead of just giving you a key.

Stop ruining nice things.

I think it stands a pretty good chance of getting near $5 again.  Already at $6.15 and interest will keep waning until they announce bonuses.

Everyone talking about flipping Starbound is exactly why Starbound was only available in limited supply for a short time.

Also why the site links to your Steam account for redemption instead of just giving you a key.

Stop ruining nice things.
Starbound at 33% off is not a nice thing.

You can get Starbound in a 4-pack for roughly $11.25 each.  Even less via your friendly Russian dealer.  I'm sure some people would be able to get $10 for a Humble link but it's not an amazing deal.  Now… if you wanted it and the rest of the games then it would personally be a great deal to keep all of it.

The magic 8 ball is telling me that the bonuses are probably going to be bit trip games and Joe Danger 1.
Joe Danger 1 is pretty much guaranteed, however I don't expect to see Bit.Trip games as a bonus.. they've got "More awesome BIT.TRIP games on the Humble Store!" on the main HB page. I don't think they'd advertise that if they were going to add any as a bonus.. it'd piss a lot of people off. Legend of Dungeon seems like another likely candidate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Papo & Yo... and nothing else I want at all.

Joe Danger 1 is pretty much guaranteed, however I don't expect to see Bit.Trip games as a bonus.. they've got "More awesome BIT.TRIP games on the Humble Store!" on the main HB page. I don't think they'd advertise that if they were going to add any as a bonus.. it'd piss a lot of people off. Legend of Dungeon seems like another likely candidate.
Yeah, because Humble has never been one to piss people off... :whistle2:

Bought in at $5- figured with artificial inflation and hitler helping it that it would just go up. If not, the bundle might drop to ~$3.50 at best and Humble fleeces me for $1.50. It's immaterial at that point.

But I wouldn't be at all surprised if they added in BTR1...

I'm not very optimistic on the bonuses.  No interest in any of the Joe Derpgners.  Think they'll probably throw Legend of Derpgeon in there.

I'd be so disappointed if Joe Danger 1 was a BTA bonus. If anything I would think Joe Danger 2 would be more enticing to sell more bundles. Regardless would be trash compared to how many good indie games still left out there and out of this bundle.

im still locked out yea fuck u humblle locked u needd me to poop on and fart on land bandereas need to poop on and fart o on u 

It seems with the introduction of the Humble Store, the days of redonculous indie bundles are lost. They now have a vested interest in milking games for as long as possible.

They just added Starbound for those who ordered within the first few minutes at the correct price

They just added Starbound for those who ordered within the first few minutes at the correct price
lol... yep... to calm down the rage for those 1000s of purchases who thought they were getting it. They need a new system in place if they are going to be doing this limited quantities thing.

I must be Humbling my Bundling wrong, because I never see the early BTA's that you guys see. I was stuck in the log-in screen watching the tickets dwindle from 1,000 to 0 and the BTA was showing $9.+ for me.

You can get Starbound in a 4-pack for roughly $11.25 each. Even less via your friendly Russian dealer. I'm sure some people would be able to get $10 for a Humble link but it's not an amazing deal. Now… if you wanted it and the rest of the games then it would personally be a great deal to keep all of it.
Starbound in HIB12 a year from now.

doesnt work still locked me out fuck u humblee bitchdunle
It actually limits you to a certain amount (I guess 5 for this bundle) for each form of payment. So you need to switch to another payment method to get the bundle.

And this wont expire, btw. So it's not like you could come back in a day or two and use whatever payment method that you used and be able to buy it. Unless you can find another way to buy it, you're done with HiBX

It actually limits you to a certain amount (I guess 5 for this bundle) for each form of payment. So you need to switch to another payment method to get the bundle.

And this wont expire, btw. So it's not like you could come back in a day or two and use whatever payment method that you used and be able to buy it. Unless you can find another way to buy it, you're done with HiBX
thanks end for only thee bundle well i guess the 100 1 cents bundle no work anymore and fuck 50cents god damn it

https://www.humblebundle.com/?key=rbZBaU4MGczp3pFd

bread's done
Back