Humble Bundle Thread

Well I can't complain about getting Strike Suit Zero. However I wouldn't be me if I didn't bitch anyway. fuck it!

Not even Joe Danger 1 as bonus? I should have skipped the bundle instead of paying for a dollar. :roll:
i thought maybe it would be game dev tycoon all wagglles or foxhack fault for doing it lame. i selling banderas spanking simulator for 5buycks hhe

Last edited by a moderator:
Good bonuses - all I had already was Hoard (and To The Moon and Papo & Yo from the main games).

Overall, a pretty good bundle for me - well worth my five 'n' a quarter, especially since they ported all these games to Linux.

To whoever was asking earlier: except in special cases, all devs in a HB get the same share of the total.

Too bad Two Tribes is (sort of...) going out of business. Maybe this will help them with their "reorg".

Almost bought Strike Suit Zero during the Steam winter sale, but picked up Strike Suit Infinity instead. This bundle worked out nicely for me at $5 as I owned none of the games.

Well it's good damn thing that when I activated Toki Tori 2+ that it gave me a coupon for 10% off Toki Tori 2+ just incase I wanted to throw away money and buy it again for no reason.
shaq-fu%2196.gif
!

Strike Suit Zero Mega Bundle including all dlcs and Strike Suit Infinity has been $5.99 on steam, they should at least include HOARD Complete Pack else this bundle really is bits and pieces.

Humble Bundle X *COMING SOON* - GET EXCITED FOR SURGEON SIMULATOR, STRIKE SUIT ZERO, AND TOKI TORI 2

can someone rename this thread to bum bundle or maybe hobo bundle

Good bonuses - all I had already was Hoard (and To The Moon and Papo & Yo from the main games).

Overall, a pretty good bundle for me - well worth my five 'n' a quarter, especially since they ported all the
I'm with you on this one. I didn't have a single one of the BTA games--only had To The Moon and Papo & Yo from the bundle. All of the BTA games were at least on my radar. It's no HiB V or 6, but it's not bad.

I'm with you on this one. I didn't have a single one of the BTA games--only had To The Moon and Papo & Yo from the bundle. All of the BTA games were at least on my radar. It's no HiB V or 6, but it's not bad.
Yeah, I'm leaning toward BTAing... nothing exciting... but it's a fairly inexpensive way to knock a handful of oddities off my kinda-sort-want-list. I'm holding out at the moment since I'm curious if the BTA will drop more (I already have a $5 BTA dime'd in place).

So Strike Suit Zero might actually persuade me to BTA for this one when I definitely hadn't been planning on it. Basically need to decide if it's worth $5 for that and Reus because I already have everything else but Surgeon Simulator and don't give a shit about that.

Yeah, I'm leaning toward BTAing... nothing exciting... but it's a fairly inexpensive way to knock a handful of oddities off my kinda-sort-want-list. I'm holding out at the moment since I'm curious if the BTA will drop more (I already have a $5 BTA dime'd in place).
I was gonna wait too, but I think it'll take a while for the BTA to move significantly either way (depending on how many of the holdouts already have the bonuses). I'm also beginning to realize how much time I'm spending trying to save a few pennies here and there in true CAG fashion which in other shopping contexts I would normally not give two fucks about.

I was gonna wait too, but I think it'll take a while for the BTA to move significantly either way (depending on how many of the holdouts already have the bonuses). I'm also beginning to realize how much time how much time I'm spending trying to save a few pennies here and there in true CAG fashion that in other shopping contexts I would normally not give two fucks about.
I'm doubting it'll go sub-$5... isn't more of an infotainment interest =D... I should probably just slap the addition $4.90 down and be done with it (also so I don't forget). My BTA decision really was hinging on the bonuses though.

so i just redeemed Toki Tori 2+ and steam gave me a coupon for 10% off, guess what, Toki Tori 2+ 

*slow clap*

bravo steam/hib, bravo.

Well it's good damn thing that when I activated Toki Tori 2+ that it gave me a coupon for 10% off Toki Tori 2+ just incase I wanted to throw away money and buy it again for no reason.
shaq-fu%2196.gif
!
Hey guys these bonuses aren't so bad, activating Toki-Tori 2 gave me a -10% coupon for Toki-Tori 2, how awesome is that!
so i just redeemed Toki Tori 2+ and steam gave me a coupon for 10% off, guess what, Toki Tori 2+

*slow clap*

bravo steam/hib, bravo.
I'm detecting a pattern here...

:whistle2:(

I wonder how many people skipped buying Toki Tori 2+ on Steam because the other Two Tribes games had all ended up in bundles.
I skipped it because Toki Tori 1 was a bad game. Not abysmal, but it felt almost like a broken platformer rather than a true puzzler if that makes sense.

But as part of a $5 bundle I'll give it another chance :D

bread's done
Back