Humble Bundle Thread

Question!

Pay more than the average of $5.34 to unlock five more games! I have to pay $6.34 to get all steam keys ?
No. You only need to beat the average by a penny. $5.35 will suffice.

This is assuming that you're just buying this now. If you bought when the average was higher or lower, you need to beat the average at the time of purchase. Either way, you only need to beat the average by a penny.

Last edited by a moderator:
i paid and got toki tori 2+ + ) thank god i didnt have to pay 14 just for toki tori 2+ on the wii u lol
I thought anybody who bought Toki Tori 2 on WiiU was entitled to the Steam version for free? I mean I didn't read the details because I don't like Two Tribes, but I know I saw it compared to Portal 2 on PS3/Steam several times. I was actually tempted to buy the game myself just to support Steam cross-buy wherever I can, but I REALLY didn't like Toki Tori 1....

I'm up to 4 TT2 coupons now :fridge:

I guess you haven't met Tebow yet.
Can someone explains how this works cause I haven't seen anything on it. I didn't buy a single thing during the Steam holiday sale and AFAIK have never bought anything from Two Tribes yet I've found a couple extra coupons in my intentory as well, including the 10% off Toki Tori 2 coupon. Is everybody getting these or did I do something special way back when or something?

Last edited:
Can someone explains how this works cause I haven't seen anything on it. I didn't buy a single thing during the Steam holiday sale and AFAIK have never bought anything from Two Tribes yet I've found a couple extra coupons in my intentory as well, including the 10% off Toki Tori 2 coupon. Is everybody getting these or did I do something special way back when or something?
You get the TT2+ ones for owning Two Tribes games.

You get the TT2+ ones for owning Two Tribes games.
I see, in that case I wonder what I do own that was made by TT.... Either way, that's not the only coupon I have, I have multiple others. I know what some of these are from, but I have a couple of others are new that I've never seen before.

Last edited:
Well, technically they have enough good games for 3-5 great bundles
Oh get off it. I get that this bundle was a bit disappointing for most (myself included), but if you're trying to insinuate that these aren't great games that would be purely out of your own unaccountable distaste in them. However much more this bundle could have been, the games included are almost all excellent and it's still a fantastic deal providing you don't already own them.

I get that people wanted more from this bundle and were hoping for more recent offerings, as was I, but it's really pointless to continue to pout over it not including what you wanted when it's still a great bundle in its own right.

/rant

Oh get off it. I get that this bundle was a bit disappointing for most (myself included), but if you're trying to insinuate that these aren't great games that would be purely out of your own unaccountable distaste in them. However much more this bundle could have been, the games included are almost all excellent and it's still a fantastic deal providing you don't already own them.

I get that people wanted more from this bundle and were hoping for more recent offerings, as was I, but it's really pointless to continue to pout over it not including what you wanted when it's still a great bundle in its own right.

/rant
tumblr_mtlyj46eDH1r96x1xo1_500.jpg

/rant
this bundle sucks. every game in it sucks. humble bundle sucks. pay what you want sucks. charity sucks. developers suck. squirrels suck. ninjas suck. everything sucks, but nothing sucks more than this Humble Indie Bundle of Suckitude. It had zero games that I wanted or are worth playing *

except for pretty much all of them, especially the ones i didn't own and bought the bundle for.

/rant

Positive or negative, our own tastes are really all we have to base whether something is good or bad subjectively to us. There is no objective good or bad in opinion. It's all opinion.

This bundle was a colossal disappointment. I'm pretty much past the idea of HiB offering anything to get excited about, which wasn't the case in prior years.

I think 2013 was really the year for Humble Bundle.  Starting with the THQ bundle back in December 2012, for a solid year we had fantastic deals like the Origin and WB bundles and many great weeklys.  The last few weeklys have been turds, and with the disappointing lineup for this numbered bundle plus the sketchy new pricing schemes, HB's star seems to be fading fast.  If they continue in this direction they may continue to make good money for the next year or two, but at the cost of eroding much of the loyalty and goodwill they've established.  Sounds like a typical American business plan to me...

This bundle was a colossal disappointment. I'm pretty much past the idea of HiB offering anything to get excited about, which wasn't the case in prior years.
Stating the obvious here, but I think people are getting used to HB pulling off amazing bundles and thus expecting games like Dust, Monaco, Roque Legacy, etc. to be bundled only 6-9 months after release. If you have patience and a good backlog, wait and you won't be disappointed.

I think 2013 was really the year for Humble Bundle. Starting with the THQ bundle back in December 2012, for a solid year we had fantastic deals like the Origin and WB bundles and many great weeklys. The last few weeklys have been turds, and with the disappointing lineup for this numbered bundle plus the sketchy new pricing schemes, HB's star seems to be fading fast. If they continue in this direction they may continue to make good money for the next year or two, but at the cost of eroding much of the loyalty and goodwill they've established. Sounds like a typical American business plan to me...
u forgetting deep silver to me after mumbo jumbo bundle it went downhill. when the next aaa title

Just watch. Now that I've had to sell steam trading cards to buy Hotline Miami it will be in the weekly.

Stating the obvious here, but I think people are getting used to HB pulling off amazing bundles and thus expecting games like Dust, Monaco, Roque Legacy, etc. to be bundled only 6-9 months after release. If you have patience and a good backlog, wait and you won't be disappointed.
In the case of any other bundle from them, I would say you're right, but this time it's a bit different situation. For the first time they officially announced bundle before releasing it. A week before the start. 'GET HYPED GUYS!' After then, they twitted about limited offer etc. This is their 10th 'big' indie bundle, so quick! 'JUMP ON THE HYPE TRAIN!'

...and then they delivered. Well, rather not. Fail start with the BTA price manipulation, mediocre line-up in comparison to other 'big' indie humble bundles with some Indie Royale repeats and here we are. After a week of hype they presented a bundle which looks like a large advertisement of the Humble Store.

'More awesome BIT.TRIP games on the Humble Store! '

That sentence is almost in the middle of my screen when I go to humblebundle.com, but none of BIT.TRIP games are introduced on the main Humble Store site. I see now 5 other deals and new dlc to Europa Universalis IV. Where the BIT.TRIPs are? Who cares. 'Oh, look! We've got here a lot of indle games you wanted to be included in HiB X! Go grab them now!'

This bundle is disappointing even with a good backlog.

ccmon they say we weeent oto key /link to get aaa tittles since then wb humblle bundle rest are indies and high indies and yogacast no count 

Oh man.. great weekly deal.

Minimum tier:

Arma II

Take On Helicopters

UFO Afterlight

Alpha Prime

ARMA Gold

ARMA Tactics

$6:

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

ARMA II Operation Arrowhead

ARMA II DayZ mod

Warning: THAT IS NOT THE STANDALONE DAYZ THAT'S SOLD FOR $30, THAT'S THE OLD, FREEWARE MOD.

Just so you know!

Edit: Are all those separate keys? The only game I want out of those is Alpha Prime.

Oh man.. great weekly deal.

Minimum tier:

Arma II

Take On Helicopters

UFO Afterlight

Alpha Prime

ARMA Gold

ARMA Tactics

$6:

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

ARMA II Operation Arrowhead

ARMA II DayZ mod
Finally! Nice to see Humble returning to form, although probably not much in this bundle I'd personally play.

since the mod is free, does that just means you have the ability to play the mod? if so, that's a weird way of presenting it to people, no?

since the mod is free, does that just means you have the ability to play the mod? if so, that's a weird way of presenting it to people, no?
Yes, it's just so weird. It makes no sense, there's going to be a -lot- of people who will buy this thinking they'll get the standalone DayZ. >_<

YES YES YES YES YES!!

Been wanting to try out Dayz. It's slightly responsible for me building my PC. By the time I built mine and Arma got cheap enough, the hype had died down. But for this price? :)

I believe all you need to work is ARMA 2 and Operation Arrowhead, so this should get me started.

Yes, it's just so weird. It makes no sense, there's going to be a -lot- of people who will buy this thinking they'll get the standalone DayZ. >_<
From a marketing standpoint, it makes lots and lots of sense. DayZ is insanely popular.

Pretty good bundle, in for Helicopters.

It's a bit hidden, but if you click on the DayZ shot, the asterisk'd text does tell you it's available for free elsewhere, but they're hosting if here essentially for convenience.

And mabman, the reason it's in the higher tier is it requires Operation Arrowhead, which is in the higher tier.

Alright got me some Arma goodness. Too bad I'm too broke to pay more than a buck, but not that bad of a haul at a buck.

From a marketing standpoint, it makes lots and lots of sense. DayZ is insanely popular.

Pretty good bundle, in for Helicopters.
I'm glad to see I was not the only one to looked at this and thought: Take On Helicopters! fuck yeah!

...now to decided if I want to throw an extra $5 at it.

bread's done
Back