Humble Bundle Thread

I'm glad to see I was not the only one to looked at this and thought: Take On Helicopters! fuck yeah!

...now to decided if I want to throw an extra $5 at it.
I dig helicopters. My hard drive on the other hand is suffering. 15 gigs. Damn!

It's sketchy in the fact people may assume its the new standalone............
Yeah, I agree. Sort of sketch.

Anyways, awesome bundle. Humble finally did something good. It's still fuck charity all day err day til the day I die.

Wish this was standalone Day-Z, but let's be real - that'd be foolish to expect that.

Yeah, I agree. Sort of sketch.

Anyways, awesome bundle. Humble finally did something good. It's still fuck charity all day err day til the day I die.

Wish this was standalone Day-Z, but let's be real - that'd be foolish to expect that.
Everything I buy on Humble goes 100% to charity. #DealWithIt.

Didn't they take away the old version and put out some updated version or some such?
The game changed owners, so I suppose they just added a new version instead of giving everyone an all new free game. :p

I -was- going to buy this for Alpha Prime, and maybe Arma II... but I saw that this package does not include the other three Arma II expansions (British Armed Forces, Private Military Company, and Army of the Czech Republic). They have single player stories.

So I'm gonna pass. :(

The game changed owners, so I suppose they just added a new version instead of giving everyone an all new free game. :p

I -was- going to buy this for Alpha Prime, and maybe Arma II... but I saw that this package does not include the other three Arma II expansions (British Armed Forces, Private Military Company, and Army of the Czech Republic). They have single player stories.

im gonna pass cause i really dont want any sadly i have carrier command during it last 75% off sale man i wish i have wait i saccrfice not really heh. but the best bundle this year so far first aaa weekly bundle since focus or nordic . ur welcome i jinx it to make it good hhe

Last edited by a moderator:

Doesn't base Arma II have a single player story as well? It says so on the store page and I saw a video of someone playing it on youtube.

And thanks to Neuro5i5 for the Alpha Prime gift!

Doesn't base Arma II have a single player story as well? It says so on the store page and I saw a video of someone playing it on youtube.
Yes, it has a single player story. So do the expansions. I want the expansions too. :p It might be cheaper to grab the Arma X package in a sale than this bundle.

And thanks to Neuro5i5 for the Alpha Prime gift!

Yes, it has a single player story. So do the expansions. I want the expansions too. :p It might be cheaper to grab the Arma X package in a sale than this bundle.
fuck u hehe scum jk man nicce to see neuro loving u he hates me now he might have some merged balls in his body making him hate me but nice bundle if i didnt have carrier command 6bucks is worth it just ofr that dont care bout arma games but that helicopteri would like

In for $1 - pretty good $1 tier.

As an ARMA II package, this isn't very good: Arma X and the Arma II Complete Collection weren't much more during the Steam sale.

In for $1 - pretty good $1 tier.

As an ARMA II package, this isn't very good (Arma X and the Arma II Complete Collection) weren't much more during the Steam sale.
But Helicopters man! Helicopters! Whirly birds!

Last edited:
You control what you type and you can also edit your old post if you have trouble typing what you mean. Jesus didn't die, he lives on for eternity. Some Christian you are. #SuckIt
Oh I left the original post so now you can deal with having to suck it.

Did anyone else have an issue with Arma II? It shows that it redeemed, but it didn't appear in steam. Everything else showed up fine.
Besides restarting steam, there are issues with arma2 showing up correctly or being recognized when bought in bundles. I grabbed the arma something something bundle off of the bohemia site during a sale. All the expansions and everything and even arma 2 activated correctly, it all shows up in the library and installed fine. However if I go to the arma2 store page it says I dont own it and would even let me purchase it

Since I was missing some stuff from this bundle grabbed it and figured Id try activating arma2 and it says already owned. So theres some miscommunication going on wrt ownership. I had contacted bohemia and steam about this and they just said 'thanks for the report, we'll look into it' and that was months ago

Replace 'be any dumber' with 'repeat more games', and that's how I feel regarding the weekly. :)

Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

humble weekyl just humble bundle x ass lol humble weekly is leading the best current bundle then bundlestars then the others bundles currennt running worst bundle is prolly indieorylae

Is it sad I watched a DayZ youtube video for the full hour? It is interesting how much of a survival game it is and isn't really about zombies only anymore. Death by radiation poisoning can't be fun especially since it is a perma death game.

I still haven't played it for more than 2 minutes and had it for awhile now. DayZ CAG group?!?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeTfkHYJiA4[/youtube] 

fuck u hehe scum jk man nicce to see neuro loving u he hates me now he might have some merged balls in his body making him hate me but nice bundle if i didnt have carrier command 6bucks is worth it just ofr that dont care bout arma games but that helicopteri would like
Thought I was having a seizure

then I realized it was a tebow post.

Besides restarting steam, there are issues with arma2 showing up correctly or being recognized when bought in bundles. I grabbed the arma something something bundle off of the bohemia site during a sale. All the expansions and everything and even arma 2 activated correctly, it all shows up in the library and installed fine. However if I go to the arma2 store page it says I dont own it and would even let me purchase it

Since I was missing some stuff from this bundle grabbed it and figured Id try activating arma2 and it says already owned. So theres some miscommunication going on wrt ownership. I had contacted bohemia and steam about this and they just said 'thanks for the report, we'll look into it' and that was months ago
That's a steam problem. It happens with some non-bundled games/DLC as well. It's not a "bundle problem."

On a positive note, after purchasing the Humble weekly and bundlestars at the same time, I have to say the redeem key feature makes it soooo much easier to add games to my library.  I'm willing to concede Humble might have done that for convenience and not to be evil charity mongering bitches.  

On a positive note, after purchasing the Humble weekly and bundlestars at the same time, I have to say the redeem key feature makes it soooo much easier to add games to my library. I'm willing to concede Humble might have done that for convenience and not to be evil charity mongering bitches.
Nah, they surely did it to make the steam keys not resellable as normal steam keys. With the links... anyone redeeming would know it's from HB.

I shutdown steam when doing mass HIB-redeem... the links work faster and I don't have to deal with steam taking a dump with every click.

This happens to all the Arma 2 purchases including those bought from steam store. In your library, it will show up as Arma 2 but the name at the store is ARMA II, the difference of the title is probably why the store doesn't recognized that you already own the game.

Nah, they surely did it to make the steam keys not resellable as normal steam keys. With the links... anyone redeeming would know it's from HB.

I shutdown steam when doing mass HIB-redeem... the links work faster and I don't have to deal with steam taking a dump with every click.
thee lag that is true it freeze up and i cant chat with friends have to wait for redeem

Regardless of the reason behind the change, I'm all for links in the future. Far prefer it to putting in a key, having Steam freeze, clicking a few more times to cancel the download, and then starting the whole process over several more times.

Here it's one click and I'm done, which is exactly the sort of lazy convenience I want.

This happens to all the Arma 2 purchases including those bought from steam store. In your library, it will show up as Arma 2 but the name at the store is ARMA II, the difference of the title is probably why the store doesn't recognized that you already own the game.
Only one thing to do: buy a copy in the store and see if it appears twice in your library! WIN!

On a positive note, after purchasing the Humble weekly and bundlestars at the same time, I have to say the redeem key feature makes it soooo much easier to add games to my library. I'm willing to concede Humble might have done that for convenience and not to be evil charity mongering bitches.
Yeah, I'm loving it too. Much easier. Now I just need it to auto-categorize for me, and then you'll REALLY seem some out of control back-logging happening...

Regardless of the reason behind the change, I'm all for links in the future. Far prefer it to putting in a key, having Steam freeze, clicking a few more times to cancel the download, and then starting the whole process over several more times.

Here it's one click and I'm done, which is exactly the sort of lazy convenience I want.
But... Foil hats!

As the only person on earth who's played Alpha Prime, let me just say - it blows. The graphics are ok, but the gameplay is basically an extremely poor (and years too late) Half-Life 2 clone. And the less said about the nonsensical story (it's about a space metal named "hubbardium" that makes people go crazy - yeah) and its incredibly racist characters, the better.

That said, here's Alpha Prime: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=BctbdezHFekSnudm

And UFO Afterlight for good measure: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=SbRbyCkneCfPA866

This was an easy $1 purchase. I debated the higher tier solely for Carrier Command - I will never play DayZ - but decided just to wait and pick it up for less than $5 sometime in the future. 

Also, with this purchase, I've passed the 1k Games mark on Steam. I'm feeling a combination of elation, depression, and embarrassment.

In honor of my confused state I'd like to give away an extra Steam Key for Stealth Bastard Deluxe and one for Tropico 4: Special Steam Edition. If you've got more than 500 likes, an avatar, and would like one of these to backlog on your primary account, give me a PM.

This was an easy $1 purchase. I debated the higher tier solely for Carrier Command - I will never play DayZ - but decided just to wait and pick it up for less than $5 sometime in the future.

Also, with this purchase, I've passed the 1k Games mark on Steam. I'm feeling a combination of elation, depression, and embarrassment.

In honor of my confused state I'd like to give away an extra Steam Key for Stealth Bastard Deluxe and one for Tropico 4: Special Steam Edition. If you've got more than 500 likes, an avatar, and would like one of these to backlog on your primary account, give me a PM.
PMed you re: Tropico 4! And congrats on the new badge! You are a beacon to us all.

As the only person on earth who's played Alpha Prime, let me just say - it blows. The graphics are ok, but the gameplay is basically an extremely poor (and years too late) Half-Life 2 clone. And the less said about the nonsensical story (it's about a space metal named "hubbardium" that makes people go crazy - yeah) and its incredibly racist characters, the better.

That said, here's Alpha Prime: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=BctbdezHFekSnudm

And UFO Afterlight for good measure: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=SbRbyCkneCfPA866
lurked i blame neuro gf aj his master trying to seduce me

bread's done
Back