Humble Bundle Thread

This is the first time I hear someone say "Civ 2 Test of Time" and "must buy" in the same sentence.
It did something different with the graphics (and different generally tends to be poorly-received.) The basic game offered nothing over Civ 2 Gold. It did, however, have interesting scenarios that really brought something new in the way they worked.

Any guess on tomorrow's weekly besides Popcap? I need to get more Steam games it seems like i'm not getting as many as I use to every bundle these days seems to have games I already own. -.-

Weekly Capcom bundle

$1 - Donate to any Capcom of your choosing.

$15 - DLC packs for all of your favorite games! But only, like, half of the available DLC. Maybe 1/3rd. You're still gonna have to buy the rest iN THE AWESOME STEAM CAPCOM DLC SALE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Humble Weekly Children's Classics Audio Mumble Bundle

Dollar Tier - The BFG, Where the Wild Things Are, and Curious George  as read by Benicio del Toro, Ozzy Osborn, and Bob Dylan

BTA - digital recreation of Marlon Brando reading Everyone Poops

I have a dollar tier bundle locked in at 4.39 BTA, with Railroads and the first Ace Patrol redeemed.  Was kinda hoping for something I didn't have in the unlock (only have Pirates retail and may or may not have scrambled maps, but eh).

If anyone is interested, I can buy the BTA and send the gift links for everything else (Civ III Complete, Civ IV Complete, Ace Patrol Pacific Skies, Civ V, Gods and Kings and the scrambled map packs, and Pirates!) for $4 Paypal gift.  Just let me know through PM.  Thanks.

EDIT: Pending

eh, good thing i locked in at $4. getting pirates and dlc which i didn't already own for 3 bucks ain't bad...
same here, not sure if I'll up it or not yet, so tired of Civ V just adding more shit all the time after the GOTY edition, Complete Edition, Mega Edition, Seriously We're moving to Civ VI edition, The HaHa we pulled the wool over your eyes Ultra Civ V Mega Edition...........................................................................................

For those who bought the Amnesia Fortnight bundle, voting ends in about a day. On Monday, the ten finalists were announced, and now your votes are for what three prototypes will be made. The candidates are:

The separate BTA voting for the Pendleton Ward prototype remains the same:

One of my picks got knocked out in the first round. I hope Steed and What Could Go Wrong still make it to the winner's circle.

I'd love a Square Enix bundle but will end up picking up at least the base tier if the new humble bundle contains any Steam games I'm vaguely interested in.

Weekly Sega Bundle
Seconding that vote.

Tier 1: Renegade Ops, Stormrise, The Club, and Hell Yeah!

BTA: The Cave and Dreamcast Collection (Jet Grind Radio, Nights, Sega Bass Fishing, Crazy Taxi)

Reminder, this is a complete guess, but I saw a lot of these titles on super cheap sales recently.

Seconding that vote.

Tier 1: Renegade Ops, Stormrise, The Club, and Hell Yeah!

BTA: The Cave and Dreamcast Collection (Jet Grind Radio, Nights, Sega Bass Fishing, Crazy Taxi)

Reminder, this is a complete guess, but I saw a lot of these titles on super cheap sales recently.
krE65mA.png

[background=#23252b]The Dream Machine has 6 chapters so the one in the bundle is not complete.[/background]
It's been bundled previously too, like DE and AYIM.

This looks pretty good, actually. I've been waiting on The Bridge to turn up in a bundle and 7 Grand Steps also looks interesting.

If I didn't have the bridge, and yet it moves, and dream machine already, I'd probably buy.

The six dollar tier thing really hurts the weeklys. For 4.30 or so, these six games is actually a reallllly good deal. For six bucks...ehh.  It makes alot more sense for the actual humble bundles given their better quality. 

If I didn't have the bridge, and yet it moves, and dream machine already, I'd probably buy.

The six dollar tier thing really hurts the weeklys. For 4.30 or so, these six games is actually a reallllly good deal. For six bucks...ehh. It makes alot more sense for the actual humble bundles given their better quality.
Agreed. I already own The Bridge and Dear Esther, but I'm really interested in 7 Grand Steps. There's no way I can justify $5 for it though so it'll have to wait for another bundle.

On the other hand, these weeklies are pretty much always an automatic $1 for me. I know Dream Machine will show up as a complete edition later, but I have no problems tossing a buck at it now for the first couple of chapters considering I've heard good things.

Agreed. I already own The Bridge and Dear Esther, but I'm really interested in 7 Grand Steps. There's no way I can justify $5 for it though so it'll have to wait for another bundle.

On the other hand, these weeklies are pretty much always an automatic $1 for me. I know Dream Machine will show up as a complete edition later, but I have no problems tossing a buck at it now for the first couple of chapters considering I've heard good things.
Most of us including myself bought The Bridge for $1.49 during steam winter sale and Dear Esther has been bundled a few times, the higher tier is just not worth getting for that one game you are missing.

Already have AYIM and The Bridge, but I've had 7 Grand Steps and The Dream Machine in my Wishlist for a while. $6 I guess is worth it, but I'll wait till later to purchase it.

They now have quite a few reasonably priced bundles that aren't rehash mania. Humble's have been severely suffering from, I own those, lately.
troof. point taken...i just have never bought a bundlestars bundle. the past few humbles have had double fine, which i htrew down a buck for (didn't have stacking or costume quest), the sid meiers one (which i haven't bought, but am still debating throwing down a buck), and now this bundle...speaking of which....

does anybody have any thoughts on luxuria suprurbia and whehter it's worth a buck?

troof. point taken...i just have never bought a bundlestars bundle. the past few humbles have had double fine, which i htrew down a buck for (didn't have stacking or costume quest), the sid meiers one (which i haven't bought, but am still debating throwing down a buck), and now this bundle...speaking of which....

does anybody have any thoughts on luxuria suprurbia and whehter it's worth a buck?
Depends. Are you troubled by a game that want you to "Touch My Essence" or "Come into Me"? If not, it's the game for you. I think taking a hit of acid or peyote might make it more enjoyable....but alas, my spirit guide advises against that, so....

Depends. Are you troubled by a game that want you to "Touch My Essence" or "Come into Me"? If not, it's the game for you. I think taking a hit of acid or peyote might make it more enjoyable....but alas, my spirit guide advises against that, so....
lol...nvm i just looked it up on steam. I'll pass.

I'd probably have picked this up at the $1 tier if they had something new instead of AYIM. As is, I'd pretty much be buying it for The Dream Machine, and I can't really bring myself to pay $1 for it when it's incomplete.

bread's done
Back