Humble Bundle Thread

Hah! For all the shit humble's taken recently...this is a damn good bundle. Only games I don't have are The Swapper and Dust, but I'll gladly throw down a buck for those

Look on the bright side: you also don't have couch cushions under which to find dead roach parts, Skittles, buttons, lint, hairballs, mangled cat toys, and other debris.
I'm going to look on the bright side and be happy that I have a comfortable couch and no roaches.

Wait. What kind of roaches are we talking here? If it's the bug then no. Not an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually bought a second copy of the Sid Meier bundle about 10  minutes before that bundle ended. At the time of my purchase, they were selling about 10 bundles a minute. Hardly an overwhelming amount. Yet I encountered the lag with that purchase as well. It took several minutes for the payment to complete.

[SIZE=12pt]So whatever is going on with the payment process through Paypal, it was there before HiB11 launched. This bundle has only exasperated an existing problem.[/SIZE]

I'm going to look on the bright side and be happy that I have a comfortable couch and no roaches.

Wait. What kind of roaches are we talking here? If it's the bug then no. Not an issue.
Um, yeah, I mean the Blattaria variety. I have nothing to do with the other kind. :whistle2:

I love Skittles. Especially the sour ones.

Wish I had a couch.
They're all pretty sour when they've been sitting under a cushion for six months.

um it neuro mutant zombies spank(not sure posbile)roaches?!!!

I'm actually a bit surprised this one isn't selling as briskly as prior Humbles, but I guess that's further proof that most Humblers are more about hype than actual games.  

FTFY heh oh realaly now
excerpt from Tebow bible

Thou shalt be spank'd by thy hotteth harlots.

also, I wonder if the lag on Humble Bundle lately might be due to the fact it was highlighted in the recent Maximum PC cheapskates issue. They also recommended cheapassgamer for deals. When I read it, I was like fuck, more newbs

edit

damn it, I always forget what I was going to type after i read through everything

bought in for $1, and locked in the bta at 3.88. might not need to bta though, got antichamber in the bgcq group and already had monaco from the holiday sale. in fact every game I was gifted has now been bundled within 2 months lmao

excerpt from Tebow bible

Thou shalt be spank'd by thy hotteth harlots.

also, I wonder if the lag on Humble Bundle lately might be due to the fact it was highlighted in the recent Maximum PC cheapskates issue. They also recommended cheapassgamer for deals. When I read it, I was like fuck, more newbs

edit

damn it, I always forget what I was going to type after i read through everything

bought in for $1, and locked in the bta at 3.88. might not need to bta though, got antichamber in the bgcq group and already had monaco from the holiday sale. in fact every game I was gifted has now been bundled within 2 months lmao
u no cag i got it in at 3.83 sso haha u weakling time efor ur wife to spank u hh

Man, I have every single one of the games in this Humble Bundle... and I can't be mad. This is simply a great bundle. Way to restore faith :)
Same boat, got every one of these games back in the last round of sales from Steam and Amazon... and I'm not unhappy at all. Still playing Dust and Guacamelee. Best HIB in a long time.

Well I already had everything but Monaco, but this is a freaking incredible bundle! I can vouch for all the games being fantastic having actually played and beaten them (well I haven't beaten Antichamber, but that's because I'm not Smarter than a Game Developer). Bought the BTA anyway to send more money to the Dust dev and get the awesome OSTs (so glad I didn't drop $10 on that soundtrack bundle).

If you pass or complain about this bundle you deserve to be slapped with a fish until you come to your senses.

Well I already had everything but Monaco, but this is a freaking incredible bundle! I can vouch for all the games being fantastic having actually played and beaten them (well I haven't beaten Antichamber, but that's because I'm not Smarter than a Game Developer). Bought the BTA anyway to send more money to the Dust dev and get the awesome OSTs (so glad I didn't drop $10 on that soundtrack bundle).

If you pass or complain about this bundle you deserve to be slapped with a fish until you come to your senses.
Ooooh

<complain bitterly, hopes for Bluefin Tuna>

Nya!

I don't know about most of these games, but if nothing else Guacamolee is something I've had my eye on.  Just didn't expect it to hit a bundle so soon.  In for $5.

Bought Dust & Antichamber in previous Steam deals, and still haven't played them. While I like supporting developers, I don't like buyer's regret. Humble Bundles will affect the way I buy games, in that I know most of them will be Humbled.

Bought Dust & Antichamber in previous Steam deals, and still haven't played them. While I like supporting developers, I don't like buyer's regret. Humble Bundles will affect the way I buy games, in that I know most of them will be Humbled.
I dont regret having bought and backlogged the games that appear on current or future bundles. If it wasnt for people that buys stuff, they couldnt make more games, so...

So after getting back home, I looked at the email Humble Bundle sent me and was in total shock. Purchased it instantly at $4.18 which is a damn good deal for all these games. Seems patience has finally paid off (That and having a decent backlog which just got bigger).

fish-slap.jpg

This is the "Maybe I should go back to not buying indie games I don't plan on playing that instant until they get into a bundle"  reminder bundle

Bought guacamelee and Dust by Winter sale. Played about 3 hours each and love them both. Cross your fingers to get Valdis Story as a bonus, that game is such a hidden gem, maybe my best holiday purchase.

I'm actually a bit surprised this one isn't selling as briskly as prior Humbles, but I guess that's further proof that most Humblers are more about hype than actual games.
Me too. It's the best HIB in quite a while, so when I woke up hours after it started and see that the BTA is only ~$0.40 higher than the lowest.... :shock:

I will go ahead and repeat everyone else in saying, "Excellent bundle."  I didn't have one of these games, and several of them were on my radar.  And more importantly...trading cards!

For $4.23 I had to beat the average even though I already have Dust on XBLA  and Guacamelee on PSN. Finally have Monoco now though!

Anyone able to tell me why there are two links for Giana Sisters DRM free? One says Base Game while the others says Twisted Dreams. What's the difference?

bread's done
Back