Humble Bundle Thread

This bundle is the equivalent of people cleaning out their pantry of canned beans for the food drive. "What don't we care about giving away while still feeling like we did some real good in the world?"
Hey, that's not fair. Canned beans are way more helpful than this bundle.

Oh holy shit.
i23s.png

Regardless of feelings toward the bundle, there were a number of games I've never seen before, and I'm always appreciative of being made aware of new games, so I went ahead and bought it. 

Humble just added a special bundle to support Brandon Boyer's medical fees. This is $25 and includes all of these items:

Actual Sunlight
AirMech
Auralux
Bagfull of Wrong
BitTrip Beat Soundtrack
BitTrip Fate Soundtrack
BitTrip Runner Soundtrack
Blocks That Matter + Soundtrack
Castles in the Sky + Soundtrack
Dynamite Jack
Ensnare Soundtrack
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Fancy Skulls
God of Blades + Soundtrack
Goscurry + Soundtrack
Mazing
McPixel + Soundtrack
Paragon
POP: Methodology Experiment One + Soundtrack
Proteus
QbQbQb
Quixotica Soundtrack
Sepulchre Special Edition with eBook + Soundtrack
Shipwreck
Sokobond
Stacking + Soundtrack
Thomas Was Alone + Soundtrack
VVVVVV + Soundtrack
Waking Mars + Soundtrack
Warp Juggler
Wizorb + Soundtrack
World of Goo + Soundtrack

Some are Steam, some are DRM free. And there WILL be more games added soon. This is what their Twitter support account said:

1) Some games in the bundle are DRM free/Steam/Android/Soundtrack only, all donated by some very generous developers. (2/4)

2) The nature of this bundle doesn't allow us to enable Steam gifting. Share unclaimed bundle pages with others at your own risk. (3/4)

3) Purchasing this bundle also includes our endless love. Cancer sucks and we are glad you join us in the fight. (4/4)

So you can't gift games from the pack. This lasts until the 21st - If you want to buy it, I suggest waiting a bit for them to post a complete list of games and DRM included.

http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/79398200426/a-very-special-humble-bundle-of-love-for-brandon-boyer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. I don't know if anyone noticed, but Humble rejiggered its profile page too. They split the main bundles off from the weeklies and random oddball things like the Devolver Digital Double Debut (damn alliteration!).

Hm. I don't know if anyone noticed, but Humble rejiggered its profile page too. They split the main bundles off from the weeklies and random oddball things like the Devolver Digital Double Debut (damn alliteration!).
Whatever they did to it is constantly making my browser freeze.

And it's obscenely slow. And they're still no Groupees.

Sega Weekly

For less than $5.99, you can grab Steam keys for Alpha Protocol, Company of Heroes, Rome: Total War and Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit.

Dropping $5.99 or more will provide you with Typing of the Dead: OVERKILL, Binary Domain, Medieval 2: Total War, SEGA Genesis Collection and Renegade Ops.

If you pat $14.99 or more, you will access Total War: Shogun 2.
link

edit: I just looked at the Steam DB entries and they moved the Genesis collection from tier 1 to tier 2 :(

My rather shrewd decision to pass on Alpha Protocol for $2 a couple of years ago finally pays off.

Now I feel like a real idiot for buying Binary Domain and Alpha Protocol... I guess that's another publisher to add to the bundle warning list. :oldman:

Was really hoping for more total war, think i may pass unless Typing and Binary are worth $3 each to me. 

I was hoping for more classic Genesis games in the lower tier, but seems like a good bundle overall.

Thanks louiedog!

New Humble Bundle Weekly - Sega:

Pay $6 or more for:

Pay $15 or more for:

New Humble Store sales:

I have no interest in the strategy games, don't want just a small portion of the genesis library, and I already own everything else.

Pass, unfortunately.

Whelp... the Sega weekly is only 10 Genesis games... it if was at least 4-5 packs i'd have bit on the $6 level, but I'm thinking of just dollar-ing in.

The only things I don't own the $1 level.

Hell Yeah

Alpha Protocol (well I own it drm-free)

$6 level

Typing of the dead

Genesis 10-game pack

$15 level

owned

The 10-game Genesis pack is meaningless to me, and the Typing of the Dead just isn't worth $5 to me.

Only missing TotD and medieval 2 and I don't care much about TotD. OK, I'm missing the Genesis games, but that list is far from being a collection, more like a little bunch

Oh and I do usually buy extra copies of bundles for my alt steam account. But I only do that with bundles that I can get for around a buck (with the occasional extra happy hour IG bundle thrown in there). Even I'm not crazy enough to buy a copy of this bundle for my alt steam/origin account though. Which is why I was hoping that I could just cheap out and have Origin add the games that I already own to my account over there.

[SIZE=12pt]tldr: I may be stupid and or crazy, but even I have my limits. [/SIZE]
Glad I'm not the only crazy person who ends up buying doubles of the $1-tier Humble Bundles/Weeklys.

I usually BTA on the first and buy a second. I also have an alt Steam & Origin account technically though I made it for my dad (I get him free games when I can) to use.

Also, hooray for Sega weekly (that was quick). I'm surprised The Cave wasn't included, nobody wants to put it in a bundle. I had to get it from GMG for $3 the other day (came with a free copy of Rome: Total War that I'm regretting redeeming..) Surprised Colonial Marines isn't in here either, Humble too afraid of the backlash?

It sucks that the DLC for Rome: Total War (the good one), Binary Domain and Typing of the Dead isn't included but the DLC has gone on sale on GMG a few times this year already so.. best to hold out, I guess.

So many other Sega games I wish were included, but oh well.

I'm only missing TotD and Medieval 2, so I think I'll skip this. If it was TotD + all the DLC, I'd have been all over it, but I'm not interested in sans-Kingdoms Medieval II and TotD alone has already hit the $5/75% off price point.

Which makes it even more of a pass.

I foretell that if a Squeenix bundle ever comes to fruition, it will be met with the same fanfare. "Good bundle. Own most of it. Pass."
That's why I really haven't "gived a fuck about the Humble Squeenix/Sega prophesy"... I already own most/all titles I (pay-for) want.

This just proves it.

Threw in a buck for Alpha Protocol, which I had conveniently forgot about during that previous weeklong Steam deal.

Always sad to see those other unused keys float off into the digital wastes.  Otherwise meh bundle, thanks Mooby.

bread's done
Back