Humble Bundle Thread

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Finally bought Magical Diary during the last Steam Winter sale...and then it goes into this...ugg...you can thank me later.

Last edited by a moderator:
weird that Hitman: Contracts isn't in the steam sale, I might have to pick it up from the humble store at that 75% off.

Check your PMs. I just happen to have an extra.
You are awesome, I'm going to install it and play a bit tonight. Thanks!

weird that Hitman: Contracts isn't in the steam sale, I might have to pick it up from the humble store at that 75% off.
Not sure why either but I'm tempted by the Humble price, just for the completion of the collection. But you never know, Mooby's fabled Square Enix bundle might actually happen soon. Still undecided.

Not sure why either but I'm tempted by the Humble price, just for the completion of the collection. But you never know, Mooby's fabled Square Enix bundle might actually happen soon. Still undecided.
I'm tempted by that Hitman: Contracts price as well, but i'm trying to convince myself that it will be included in the big Summer sale and I can use card money. Plus, it's not like Squeenix games never go on sale.

I'm not quite sure if people are confused or if they're just playing along.

Have none of you ever dealt with a pregnant woman? :whistle2:k

Some of the most high maintenance people ever (for good reason), I would imagine that being pregnant would also exacerbate a high school girl's natural state of high maintenance.

And no, I did not knock up anyone in high school. I went to an all-boys high school so.. not sure how that'd work. :bouncy:

Some of the most maintenance people ever (for good reason), I would imagine that being pregnant would also exacerbate a high school girl's natural state of high maintenance.

And no, I did not knock up anyone in high school. I went to an all-boys high school so.. not sure how'd that work. :bouncy:
I think you're completing missing how that comment could have been perceived

In for a $1, mainly because two of the games have cards and who knows maybe the others will too at some point.

The games themselves seem pretty meh.

DQ is worth the extra money, as a game. It's a really good tower defense game if you like that sort've thing.

But considering Anodyne/Insec are repeats, DQ has been 3ish, IDK about Evoland, the entire tier isn't exactly a steal.

DQ is worth the extra money, as a game. It's a really good tower defense game if you like that sort've thing.

But considering Anodyne/Insec are repeats, DQ has been 3ish, IDK about Evoland, the entire tier isn't exactly a steal.
It's even worse than you recall (thanks, Enhanced Steam!)

On their own, the lowest prices have been:
Incredipede 1.99
Evoland 2.49
Defender's Quest 1.49

You're definitely better off waiting.

guess that explains why they erected this at your old high school after you left

d147c929ad618edb404371c1de404da0.jpg

Some of the most maintenance people ever (for good reason), I would imagine that being pregnant would also exacerbate a high school girl's natural state of high maintenance.

And no, I did not knock up anyone in high school. I went to an all-boys high school so.. not sure how'd that work. :bouncy:
wow, just wow

you do realize that wasn't a baby that came out your backdoor, right?

[customspoiler=Disclaimer]Since apparently some CAGs have made certain assumptions based on what I said, to avoid FBI profiling I have to make it clear that I do not sleep with (not for the last 4 years anyways)/knock up high schoolers, nor have I ever. It's true that I'm a father-to-be, but the mother was/is of college-age. Now please stop calling Chris Hansen, I'm tired of sexylittlegirl13's Facebook invites to a private "event" at her house. [/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Disclaimer]Since apparently some CAGs have made certain assumptions based on what I said, to avoid FBI profiling I have to make it clear that I do not sleep with (not for the last 4 years anyways)/knock up high schoolers, nor have I ever. It's true that I'm a father-to-be, but the mother was/is of college-age. Now please stop calling Chris Hansen, I'm tired of sexylittlegirl13's Facebook invites to a private "event" at her house. [/customspoiler]
apparently? :whistle2:$

Some of the most high maintenance people ever (for good reason), I would imagine that being pregnant would also exacerbate a high school girl's natural state of high maintenance.

And no, I did not knock up anyone in high school. I went to an all-boys high school so.. not sure how that'd work. :bouncy:
Most people here just murder the woman before the baby is due or the high school girl before she tells. Right, guys? Right?

Alright, since the new bundle's coming in 4 hours, that means there's only 4 hours left to up any current payments on Humble Bundle 11.

If anyone's interested, I can get them any combination of Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, Antichamber,  Monaco, Starseed Pilgrim, and FEZ for a total of $3.72 via PayPal (I'll keep anything you don't want) in case you missed out.

Humble Trollface Bundle incoming.

PWYW for 7 highly rated gifs of Humble employees making their best trollfaces. BTA for .mkv files and streaming of the same and the accompanying soundtracks.

EDIT:

Second week bonuses are all videos of Wil Wheaton making a trollface as he reads aloud passages from his books.

I feel like since it's April Fool's Day, they're going to pull something out absolutely ridiculous, like a ton of AAA games, only there won't be a buy button and it'll just upset people until the run the actual next bundle next week.

System Shock 2 got a Linux version today and a bunch of bonus content, including the soundtrack, on Steam. Often when a game gets an update like that they put it on sale to promote it, but there's no discount today. It was previously featured in a weekly. 

It could be a coincidence, but it seems like a possibility for today's bundle.

System Shock 2 got a Linux version today and a bunch of bonus content, including the soundtrack, on Steam. Often when a game gets an update like that they put it on sale to promote it, but there's no discount today. It was previously featured in a weekly.

It could be a coincidence, but it seems like a possibility for today's bundle.
Would be weird, considering the developer is dead, and the publisher is Night Dive..

Looking Glass bundle? Ken Levine bundle?

Oh, and I don't know if it had cards before, but it has cards now.

PC and Android 9

Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror

Bridge Constructor

Type:Rider

Ravensword: Shadowlands

BTA

Kingdom Rush

Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition

No Pictures blaming mobby this time, can't see screen with these tears and sadness   :whistle2:(

Hm. I wonder how low this will go. Definitely in for BC and Type:Rider. Are there any good games on Steam and Android that haven't been in one of these already that would be decent bonuses? I already have Knights of Pen and Paper and Kingdom Rush looks terrible.

bread's done
Back