Humble Bundle Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
First bundle for me where I already owned all the games, actually. Where did Little Inferno come from? Didn't even know I had that one...
Amazon Microsoft Indie Bundle

Edit: Never mind, getting confused with Insanely Twisted Planet thing.

Double Edit: Fatality figured it out!

Yuck.

At first I thought Critter Crunch was part of the $1 tier. I would've bought a few repeats just for that :nottalking:
Until I read that I thought it was and figured I'd end up grabbing the bundle just for that. I don't have Critter Crunch yet.

This bundle has some good games. If anyone's just getting into bundles and doesn't have the earlier bundles these games were in, it's certainly worth grabbing. Nothing here for us degenerates, though.

Ah, just seeing the $6 tier now.  Well, now I don't feel so bad about picking up Critter Crunch for $2 or whatever I paid last Steam sale (summer, I think).  I probably played it for all of 45 minutes.

Wow even the $1 tier is weaker than normal... I mean okay if you somehow don't own most of it, but still weaksauce... Super Hexagon should not be taking up one of those three slots.

Man, even I think this is kind of a lame bundle, and I only have Little Inferno (spoder'd) and PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (Indie Gala).

I'd get the $6 tier for Hotline Miami, but I've seen it at $2.50 a billion and one times, and bundled a bunch (this bundle has a ton of repeats).

I can't imagine Critter Crunch being worth it when Steam's had it as low as $1.50..

I wouldn't mind a second key for Finding Teddy MONSTERS ULTIMATE because multiplayer/extra cards, but I don't know, I feel like it'll be bundled again and doesn't add much value for me.

I know Natural Selection 2 was in the Humble Jumbo, but I missed that, so it's nice to be getting another piece of that great bundle I missed out on. And I don't have Super Hexagon yet for some reason, so I guess I'm in for $1. Since Little Inferno doesn't have MP or cards, I'll probably give it away.

They should have included PixelJunk Shooter in the higher tier, I think that would have helped.

Edit: Derp.

Last holiday '12/'13 at Amazon. You had to give Tony a reach around hand job, however.
So I guess the chances of that happening again are low? I'd easily pay $1 for Hotline Miami, but $2.50 seems to be the sale price they're sticking with (I imagine it sells well enough).

I kinda hope they pull a Bohemia with this Weekly, and add some more shit before it ends. You'd think Destructoid would have a better bundle.

First bundle for me where I already owned all the games, actually. Where did Little Inferno come from? Didn't even know I had that one...
'tis fun. As noted, it is exactly what it appears to be, but I found myself sort of enjoying the story too.

I can't imagine Critter Crunch being worth it when Steam's had it as low as $1.50..
Critter Crunch is fantastic, one of the few games I went out of my way to 100% and enjoyed every second of it. But yes, it has certainly been available for less. Would strongly recommend picking it up during a Steam sale if not this bundle, though.

I wouldn't mind a second key for Finding Teddy because multiplayer
What?

Critter Crunch is fantastic, one of the few games I went out of my way to 100% and enjoyed every second of it. But yes, it has certainly been available for less. Would strongly recommend picking it up during a Steam sale if not this bundle, though.

What?
Do you think it's better on PC or should I buy an iPhone for it?

What?
Well, your reviews have generally been spot-on, so I'll take your word for it. I had a feeling if I wasn't getting this bundle (wasn't trying to imply the game was bad, just not worth the $5 to go up another tier for it and Hotline Miami), I'd just get it during the next Steam sale.

Oh, I should explain that. Sometimes when I get doubles, I give them to an alt account I let my younger brother(s) use (usually if it has MP, so we can play together or if it has cards I want/are semi-valuable). They get games to play for free (usually with me), and we have a deal that they give me any card drops they get (so I don't even have to bother idling or anything).

Oh, I should explain that. Sometimes when I get doubles, I give them to an alt account I let my younger brother(s) use (usually if it has MP, so we can play together or if it has cards I want/are semi-valuable). They get games to play for free (usually with me), and we have a deal that they give me any card drops they get (so I don't even have to bother idling or anything).
I think he was more puzzled that you wanted extra copies of Finding Teddy for multi-player even though ..

a) It's not in the bundle

b) It's not multi-player

I think he was more puzzled that you wanted extra copies of Finding Teddy for multi-player even though ..

a) It's not in the bundle

b) It's not multi-player
Oh. What the fuck? You're right. I meant PixelJunk: Monsters Ultimate.

I think it's because the display icon makes me think of a teddy bear.. Edited for accuracy. :wall:

bread's done
Back