Humble Bundle Thread

These things are getting worse and worse.
waiting til humble drops their next good bundle and everyone freaks out. the only reason people complain so much is because everybody expects every bundle to be insane, which at this point is obviously not realistic.

So you're saying it's merely awful not terrible?
tumblr_inline_mf91s1Ytth1ql6mvz.gif

waiting til humble drops their next good bundle and everyone freaks out. the only reason people complain so much is because everybody expects every bundle to be insane, which at this point is obviously not realistic.
I guess that's better than the 'bu... but... it's for CHARITY!' comeback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Savant Ascent was a popular pick up for being very cheap during the last Steam sale I believe. I need the Shivah, so i'll likely get in on this one. Price being low enough is also a good thing here.

Ive been looking forward to fract osc for a long long time now since they've been hyping it for at least a year or two, but for only 10% and for a pre-order I have to pass.  Rather wait for the official release and the summer/winter sale.  Good to see its coming to steam though

I've never heard of any of these. Are any of them good. Are they worth an extra $2.40 to BTA? (I don't have either of the original BTA games either)

Edit: Okay. 1 vote so far. Thanks. Any other opinions?
I picked up Syder back when it was on Indie Game Stand a year and a half ago. Just tried it. It's okay, nothing particularly special. If you've just gotta have a cheap new horizontal scrolling SHMUP, it might scratch that itch, but I wouldn't recommend paying the $2.40 extra if that's all you're interested in.

Actually pretty happy I got in on this - savant has been on my wishlist and plus the soundtrack is made by savant - should be worth a shot. Still want my Indie Humble Bundle though - no reason they shouldn't be able to cough one up now.

Pre-Order now to gain access to the interactive Digital Strategy Map in game. (English only).

Now map is just preorder extra. Great!

helps to have a map

Reminds me, AMD didn't change reward games :(

Ugg I didn't realize that Kingdom Rush was already in a humble bundle before......Ugg I probably should have passed on this humble bundle but at least it wasn't a lot to get it. Too many repeats for my tastes.

Ugg I didn't realize that Kingdom Rush was already in a humble bundle before......Ugg I probably should have passed on this humble bundle but at least it wasn't a lot to get it. Too many repeats for my tastes.
It was in a Humble Bundle but it was Android only.

Now that the 3DS eShop sales for this week are confirmed garbage as usual, is it sad that the new Weekly is the only thing I'm looking forward to today? It's just a really paint-by-numbers kind of day.

This damn weekly deal caused projectile vomiting all over my screen. Whoever the hell it was talking about PewDiePie in the steam thread yesterday cursed us.

Pay $1

• Surgeon Simulator 2013 - have
  • Guacamelee! - have
  • QWOP (only on Android) - don't want, won't work
Pay $6

• Speedrunners - what is this?
  • Garry's Mod - have
Pay $10

• Probably Archery - have
Pay $15

• State of Decay - want

$15 for Speedrunners and State of Decay.

No thank you!

bread's done
Back