Humble Bundle Thread

Sonic sucks.

That is all.
Well sure Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Free Riders, Sonic and the Dark Knight, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic R, Sonic Drift, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Shuffle, Sonic Golf, Sonic Fishing, Sonic Dash, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, all of the Tails games, and all the other spinoffs sucked, but that's still like only half of them...

Well sure Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Free Riders, Sonic and the Dark Knight, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic R, Sonic Drift, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Shuffle, Sonic Golf, Sonic Fishing, Sonic Dash, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, all of the Tails games, and all the other spinoffs sucked, but that's still like only half of them...
Well I'm glad you didn't include Sonic 2006 in your list, because that is without exaggeration the finest game ever made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a day. It's a great sale, if you need much of it.
Bingo @ the key lines you said that I bolded.

That pretty much goes for most bundles, when discounted - they're only a great deal, if you don't own a ton of it already.

If you own a lot already - then yeah, not a hell of a deal...

Is this all one key or separate keys?

Wow, its eerie how much the sale format, verbiage, etc mimics the Steam sale.  (Obviously by design.)

Only difference is that the buyer gets a code (or Gift Link) rather than the game being immediately added to Library or Inventory.

....Wait, is there any EA / Ubisoft stuff for sale?  My concern would be buying the game on Humble and completely forgetting that it required Origin or uPlay....

Still can't make up my mind if i should snag that Sonic Collection. Already own Generations, Adventure 1 & 2, and CD.

Anyone know if Sonic 4 Eps 1 & 2, the Genesis titles, and the All-Stars Racing games are worth the $7.50?

Still can't make up my mind if i should snag that Sonic Collection. Already own Generations, Adventure 1 & 2, and CD.

Anyone know if Sonic 4 Eps 1 & 2, the Genesis titles, and the All-Stars Racing games are worth the $7.50?
I know nothing about you, but since I'm a racing fan. Yes.

I do enjoy the general "Party Game" Racing games. Mario Kart kinda stuff, old Burnouts and the like. I've heard good things about the Sonic All-Stars ones as well
you must really be a newb if you don't know how the pc crowd on this site feels about sonic all-stars racing transformed

I do enjoy the general "Party Game" Racing games. Mario Kart kinda stuff, old Burnouts and the like. I've heard good things about the Sonic All-Stars ones as well
You'll probably like All Stars Transformed. Best cart racer on PC atm. (Own it, played it.) ^_^ I loved Burnout 3 to 5.

you must really be a newb if you don't know how the pc crowd on this site feels about sonic all-stars racing transformed
Haha, I just tend to lurk most of the time and rarely post. So yea I'm a pretty big newb.

You'll probably like All Stars Transformed. Best cart racer on PC atm. (Own it, played it.) ^_^ I loved Burnout 3 to 5.
Cool, went ahead and bought it. Thanks for the help! :D

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed is worth more than than that on its own. Fantastic kart racer that has me seriously questioning my Mario Kart loyalty.

It also happens to be the best RPG of all time, so there's that as well.

Hmm....looks like I didn't get the bonus ebooks from the Image Comics bundle. Did they change the system so you're required to BTA to get bonus items now? I can't seem to locate such wording on the main page...but methinks that's got to be the case here.

I recall that being the case for the Weekly bundle a while back, or maybe I'm just thinking of the set $6 BTA price for the Weekly bundle.

Anyone know for certain?

Hmm....looks like I didn't get the bonus ebooks from the Image Comics bundle. Did they change the system so you're required to BTA to get bonus items now? I can't seem to locate such wording on the main page...but methinks that's got to be the case here.

I recall that being the case for the Weekly bundle a while back, or maybe I'm just thinking of the set $6 BTA price for the Weekly bundle.

Anyone know for certain?
It has been that way for a few months now at least that you had to BTA to get bonuses, unfortunately. It started in September 2013 so says wikipedia with HIB 9

It has been that way for a few months now at least that you had to BTA to get bonuses, unfortunately. It started in September 2013 so says wikipedia with HIB 9
Huh...I totally thought I hadn't payed the BTA price for one of the more recent bundles, but looks like I actually did for all of them. Weird, but thanks for clarifying.

Haha, I just tend to lurk most of the time and rarely post. So yea I'm a pretty big newb.
A newb, huh? You should post more often, specifically in the Steam thread because.. reasons.

Looks like my dreams have finally come true, ey Pasports? :p

I haven't even played it on PC yet and I can back up what Ashes is saying, best kart racer that isn't Mario Kart in a long time (which is great because I didn't like MK7 that much, hoping MK8 will be different + the cool free-game promo they're running with it).

As for the original Sonic: All Stars racing, it's not as good, doesn't have online on PC (despite SUMO looking into it because Sega figured people would just pirate it anyways), and is a shit PC port. It looks like they learned from their mistakes with it with All Stars Transformed (online, good PC port, exclusive DLC only for PC, etc.).

If that's the only game you're looking for, it's been on sale for $5 before, but if you're looking for something like Sonic Generations on top of that, it's a good deal.

If that's the only game you're looking for, it's been on sale for $5 before, but if you're looking for something like Sonic Generations on top of that, it's a good deal.
My problem is that I have both All Stars Racing and Generations. I need everything else. I'd rather grab the pack from Amazon with separate keys so I can have a copy of All Stars Racing for my wife's account.

New Flash Sale:

• Cities in Motion 1 & 2 Collection - ($19.99 $4.99 glitched, fixed now) $84.99 $21.24 (Ends at 2PM PST) [customspoiler='includes'] Cities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2
    Cities in Motion 2: Trekking Trolleys
    Cities in Motion 2: Back to the Past
    Cities in Motion 2: Bus Mania
    Cities in Motion 2: Lofty Landmarks
    Cities in Motion 2: Metro Madness
    Cities in Motion 2: Olden Times
    Cities in Motion 2: Wending Waterbuses
    Cities in Motion: Design Classics
    Cities in Motion: Design Dreams
    Cities in Motion: Design Marvels
    Cities in Motion: Design Now
    Cities in Motion: Design Quirks
    Cities in Motion: German Cities
    Cities in Motion: Metro Stations
    Cities in Motion: Paris
    Cities in Motion: Tokyo
    Cities in Motion: Ulm
    Cities in Motion: US Cities[/customspoiler]

So I am to assume that the new daily deals will be posted at 11 a.m. PDT* like the usual time they switch over the weeklies/bundles?

New Flash Sale:

• Cities in Motion 1 & 2 Collection - $19.99 $4.99 (Ends at 2PM PST) [customspoiler='includes'] Cities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2
    Cities in Motion 2: Trekking Trolleys
    Cities in Motion 2: Back to the Past
    Cities in Motion 2: Bus Mania
    Cities in Motion 2: Lofty Landmarks
    Cities in Motion 2: Metro Madness
    Cities in Motion 2: Olden Times
    Cities in Motion 2: Wending Waterbuses
    Cities in Motion: Design Classics
    Cities in Motion: Design Dreams
    Cities in Motion: Design Marvels
    Cities in Motion: Design Now
    Cities in Motion: Design Quirks
    Cities in Motion: German Cities
    Cities in Motion: Metro Stations
    Cities in Motion: Paris
    Cities in Motion: Tokyo
    Cities in Motion: Ulm
    Cities in Motion: US Cities[/customspoiler]
It's showing $21.24 now.

New Flash Sales:

New Front-Page Sales:

New Flash Sales:

New Front-Page Sales:

Company of Heroes 2 - $39.99 $13.33

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $19.99 $4.99

Hotline Miami - $9.99 $2.49

Final Fantasy VII - $11.99 $5.99

Final Fantasy VIII - $11.99 $5.99

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut - $19.99 $4.99

Thief - $49.99 $24.99

Ironclad Tactics - $14.99 $4.99

Steam Marines - $9.99 $3.33

Trine 2 Complete Story - $19.99 $2.99

Teleglitch Die More Edition - $12.99 $3.24

Space Hulk - $29.99 $7.49

Attractio - $9.99 $2.49

CastleStorm Complete Edition - $14.99 $4.94

Cube & Star - $6.99 $1.74

Democracy 3 - $24.99 $9.74

Fist of Awesome - $1.99 $0.99

Hero Siege - $9.99 $1.49

King's Bounty Collector's Pack - $54.99 $14.84

Particulars - $9.99 $7.49

Volgarr The Viking - $11.99 $5.39
Meh, if Hotline were lower I'd get it. Kinda tempted on MK: Komplete, but have it on console. It's nice to see a historical low on it though, probably the only thing I'd pick up today.

I'm not seeing as many interesting deals today. Of course, it's really hard looking at these individual deals on a bundle site and not think about bundles.

I'm not seeing as many interesting deals today. Of course, it's really hard looking at these individual deals on a bundle site and not thinking about bundles.
Apparently, a bunch of people didn't realize the daily deals were daily deals since it wasn't really denoted that way cleared on the page and there was no countdown (like the did with the very few flash deals). Humble's getting a bunch of angry tweets over it and some people at Reddit are mad too. Go figure.

Apparently, a bunch of people didn't realize the daily deals were daily deals since it wasn't really denoted that way cleared on the page and there was no countdown (like the did with the very few flash deals). Humble's getting a bunch of angry tweets over it and some people at Reddit are mad too. Go figure.
Personally devastated to have missed out on such awesome deals.

Nice price on MK Komplete.  Didn't realize the MSRP had been lowered.  I already picked it up from GMG with credit, though.  I don't spend much actual money on games these days...pretty much just pennies on IG group buys, since Humble decided to stop trying to be competitive.

I think humble should allow you to pay more than the sale price for a game and then if someone pays more than the sale price it raises the average and raises the sale price.  I think it would be fun.  

bread's done
Back