Humble Bundle Thread

He hasnt said he wants it yet. You can have it if he doesnt say something about it by lunch time tomorrow.
It's gone. I do have a few keys and humble links to giveaway soon though. I just havent decided the best way to do it. What is the best way to keep the lurkers from getting them?

It's gone. I do have a few keys and humble links to giveaway soon though. I just havent decided the best way to do it. What is the best way to keep the lurkers from getting them?
You could always ask people to quote/reply to you first to get the key/link. Most lurkers don't bother to reply.

Here's a link for the eBook bundle:(Snatched by lurker)

Also I'd just like to say I'm really pleased with Humble Support, I accidentally kicked in $25 to one of the dailies when I meant to put in $1 and even though it took them nearly two weeks to reply they're still refunding the full amount. Thank God I didn't get impatient and redeem the Steam keys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a link for the eBook bundle:https://www.humblebundle.com/?key=tZmWkeD2TArctcuF

Please reply to me if you take it so I can remove it and not get anyone's hopes up. Also I'd just like to say I'm really pleased with Humble Support, I accidentally kicked in $25 to one of the dailies when I meant to put in $1 and even though it took them nearly two weeks to reply they're still refunding the full amount. Thank God I didn't get impatient and redeem the Steam keys.
Lurked. :whistle2:(

S'okay, I'll just put in 50 cents for my own or something.

Does anyone know whether or not if I were to humble gift-link Steam version of Frozen Synapse, would I lose access to the Android version of the game?

Do the owners lose the DRM-Free versions of the games if you gift the Steam versions of humble bundle?

Does anyone know whether or not if I were to humble gift-link Steam version of Frozen Synapse, would I lose access to the Android version of the game?

Do the owners lose the DRM-Free versions of the games if you gift the Steam versions of humble bundle?
I don't know about your first question, but when I gift Steam versions, I still have access to the DRM-free versions.

All versions are separate in Humble Bundles.

On the currently weekly bundle...  Has anyone actually messed around with any of it?  Is it even worth getting for someone with no desire to make their own game?

Crossposting because relevant:

Welp, new Humble weekly confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5GFmDvDuI

Humble German Weekly:

$1-tier:

Beatbuddy: Tale of Guardians

Spirits

The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic

Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers

Galaxy on Fire 2

Crazy Machines 2

The Guild II Collection

"BTA"-tier:

Risen

The Book of Unwritten Tales: Digital Deluxe Edition

ArcaniA.

$9-tier:

Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle (Includes Rise of Owlverlord DLC)

The Night of the Rabbit: Premium Edition

Oktoberfest%20Boobs%20Cropped.jpg

I'll be in for buck. Not really understanding the upper tiers, though. Those have all been in cheap bundles previously, except for Night of the Rabbit.

I'll be in for buck. Not really understanding the upper tiers, though. Those have all been in cheap bundles previously, except for Night of the Rabbit.
Yeah, Risen's been in the Humble Deep Silver Bundle (and the Re-Bundle which was only 3 weeks ago now), The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition was in the $6-tier for the Adventure Company Weekly with a bunch of other stuff iirc, and I'm pretty sure Arcania's been in a Humble Weekly, probably Nordic's.

I don't think the Rise of the Owlverlord DLC has been bundled yet at Humble, but the base game was in the $1-tier of HiB11.

As much as I want the Night of the Rabbit's Premium Ed., I can't justify spending $8 on it.

Looks like Payday 2 will be in the next main bundle, I guess?

Yeah, Risen's been in the Humble Deep Silver Bundle (and the Re-Bundle which was only 3 weeks ago now), The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition was in the $6-tier for the Adventure Company Weekly with a bunch of other stuff iirc, and I'm pretty sure Arcania's been in a Humble Weekly, probably Nordic's.

I don't think the Rise of the Owlverlord DLC has been bundled yet at Humble, but the base game was in the $1-tier of HiB11.

As much as I want the Night of the Rabbit's Premium Ed., I can't justify spending $8 on it.
Night of the Rabbit looks good, but not for that price. The middle tier is entirely repeats for me. The base tier is a great value that is mostly repeats--so pretty much typical for a weekly.

what does the sniper Elite V2 dlc pack on sale have to do with humble bundle?
Mooby (jokingly) said the DLC would be the weekly. Rebellion isn't dumb enough to put their DLC on sale and THEN bundle it in a Humble. The backlash would be pretty bad. As for the Payday DLC, I suspected they'd be the weekly but it looks like that isn't the case, thankfully, but it does hint at something in the future.

About the Weekly leak... I'll probably grab it just for The Guild II. And Crazy Machines 2 has $25 of DLC... pass.

Are the included games that bad?
Doubtful. Skyborn and Sweet Lily Dreams both got pretty good reviews. The latter actually has a "try-before-you-buy" deal on the dev's webpage if you want to check it out before ponying up your Washington.

EDIT: Actually so does the former.

Crossposting because relevant:
Eh, it still looks better than a Payday bundle.

They've all been bundled for much less. I've heard positive things about To the Moon, but I haven't played it yet. If you just want to get the 1$ minimum, Skyborn is supposed to be decent.
To The Moon isn't really an RPG at all. It's an adventure game with a few irritating RPGMaker mechanics, dubious RPGMaker old-school graphics, and a fantastic story and soundtrack that compensate for its shortcomings. It has been bundled much cheaper elsewhere though.

New Humble Weekly - German (Thanks, BoobyNewbie BobbyTastic!):

• Beatbuddy: Tale of Guardians
  • Spirits
  • The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic
  • Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
  • Crazy Machines 2
  • The Guild II Collection
Beat the Average for:

• Risen
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • ArcaniA
Pay $9 or more for:

• Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle (Includes Rise of Owlverlord DLC)
  • The Night of the Rabbit: Premium Edition
New Humble Store sales:

9?  What happened to 6!?

Dang.

The only thing I really need is Rise of the Owlverlord or whatever it's called.  Not worth 9 for that.

Arcania is what the owners of the Gothic IP made after the devs left to make Risen, right? Is there any real point in owning both unless you're a big fan of one or the other of the series?

Arcania is what the owners of the Gothic IP made after the devs left to make Risen, right? Is there any real point in owning both unless you're a big fan of one or the other of the series?
Arcania is considered to be Gothic IV. It and III are also reviled in the RPG community, notably by people who loved Gothic and Gothic II, but I don't have an opinion on that personally because I haven't played either one yet.

bread's done
Back