• Spec Ops The Line
Pay $20 or More for:

• XCOM: Enemy Uknown
  • BioShock Infinite

New Humble Daily Deal:

DRM-Freedom Deals - Day 6:

Other Humble Store sales:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I got in literally less than five seconds after it started with "12" bundles bought, and BTA is at $7.22.

Also: $20 for Xcom Enemy Unknown and Bioshock Infinite. Lolhumble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. Interesting bundle.  Shame I already have all the games I care about.  Will be interested to see what the additional games are next week.  Kinda surprised that Spec Ops isn't in the $1 tier.

(And please, Enemy Unknown in the $20 tier?  Seriously?)

Damn, just bought the Bioshock games during the Summer Sale. Though I guess at least one of them's in the $20-tier... so not the end of the world.

The average is dropping like a rock though. Hoping for cheap Mafia 2, Darkness 2 and Spec Ops. :)

Nice bundle... But a little too late, already have everything. I think they'll add civilization next week
Best guesses are probably Civ V, BL1, DNF, maybe some of the older XCOM titles. Can't think of anything else in the 2K Library that I'd want to BTA for, unfortunately, so the dollar tier will have to do.

I've got a tab open at $5.21, but the only meaningful 2K "game" I'm missing is XCOM Enemy Within and I'd be shocked to see it as an unlock. 

I already own everything currently showing, but holy **** this makes me feel like an idiot for buying The Bureau when it was 75% off on Amazon.

I lack only the XCom games.  I won't be grabbing the upper tier, but $1 for The Bureau sounds really good to me.  Unless the added games next week are awesome, that will probably be it for me.

bread's done
Back