Humble Bundle Thread

Kids [Virtual] Rock Collection

rock-collection.jpg

Coming today to Humble Bundle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn and I just bought Anachronox on Steam.  Although most of those games are crap and/are I've owned them forever.

I can't fuck ing believe it

Glad I bought Daikatana and anachrawhatever during the sale. In for Ninjas regardless.

New Humble Bundle - Square Enix:

• Thief Gold
  • Daikatana
  • Mini Ninjas
  • Anachronox
  • Hitman: Codename 47
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Beat the Average for:

• Deus Ex: Invisible War
  • Deus Ex: The Fall
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Nosgoth Veteran Pack
  • Battlestations: Midway
Pay $14.99 or more for:

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
  • Just Cause 2
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  • Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
  • Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

• Magicka: Wizard Wars - Humble Shaman Starter Pack - $29.99 $9.99 [customspoiler='includes']•Shaman Robe (complete with an albino squirrel) – new item that never before been available in the game
    •Healer's Burden (for that eggstra healing power) – new item that never before been available in the game
    •"The Badger" (it's actually pretty awesome) – new item that never before been available in the game
    •Golden Life Ring (+Life)
    •Food Ration Trinket (+LIfe)[/customspoiler]
  • Railroad X - $39.99 $29.99
  • Halfway - $12.99 $11.69
  • Smugglers 5 Secession - $9.99 $7.49

A Square Enix bundle with 16 games, and not a one from their best franchise Final Fantasy.  I really expected them to throw in FF7 to really drive the BTA up.  Guess not.

A Square Enix bundle with 16 games, and not a one from their best franchise Final Fantasy. I really expected them to throw in FF7 to really drive the BTA up. Guess not.
There's still the bonus games next week.

The best thing I can say about this bundle, is hopefully it means that I'll be able to get a copy of DX: The Fall for cheap. Although given it's in the BTA tier, maybe not... *sigh*

A Square Enix bundle with 16 games, and not a one from their best franchise Final Fantasy. I really expected them to throw in FF7 to really drive the BTA up. Guess not.
Maybe perhaps if the stars align we will get one in the 2nd week?

There's still the bonus games next week.

The best thing I can say about this bundle, is hopefully it means that I'll be able to get a copy of DX: The Fall for cheap. Although given it's in the BTA tier, maybe not... *sigh*
As we have seen the past couple of bundles, the extras haven't been very good. Most of the bundles are trying to get the most bang right out of the gate. Granted I already own FF7 and FF8 on steam, so I wouldn't have gotten it anyway. I'm just shocked to not see FF7 in there.

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised Tomb Raider from last year also isn't in there, I know everyone has it by now but hey that is actually a great game that would help keep the BTA up. IDK, whatever. My wallet will live another day lol

I sort of regret buying Anachronox for $1.50ish on Steam but can't say I'll greatly miss Daikatana and Codename 47.. or Mini Ninjas.  I can't imagine the bonus games saving it.  If they put crap like Kane & Lynch and JC2 in the $15 tier I doubt we'll see Tomb Raider.

I sort of regret buying Anachronox for $1.50ish on Steam but can't say I'll greatly miss Daikatana and Codename 47.. or Mini Ninjas. I can't imagine the bonus games saving it. If they put crap like Kane & Lynch and JC2 in the $15 tier I doubt we'll see Tomb Raider.
So you're saying the bundle you've been jinxing/Mooby'ing is a big disappointment? colour me surprised...

from now on to Mooby something will mean to over promise/under deliver and still act smug about it :D

Everyone so pumped that it finally arrived, they're not buying in at just the dollar tier to lower the average for everyone else, it appears.

I will also recommend that if you do buy this, put all of your purchase towards Make-A-Wish. They are an outstanding charity that does so much good for children with life-threatening illnesses. I'll be in at the $15 tier once the average starts to leap back up for that reason alone. When that happens, be on the lookout for games since I don't even want/need most of them.

I pennied in at ~$8.30 and that was after about an hour or so. I think these don't ever really get lower than $11-12 once they plateau, and at that price you may as well pony up the extra $2-3 and get the whole bundle.
I was on the road and didn't see it until this morning at $10.something. Ah, well.

42 mins until Humble Mooby Bundle. Bruticis in the $1 tier.

:whee:
fuck ing prophetic.

I can't fuck ing believe it

Glad I bought Daikatana and anachrawhatever during the sale. In for Ninjas regardless.
I'm quite glad I gilbyed Hitman 1 and 2 from GMG lately. Not counting boxed copies, the only thing I have in the $1 tier is Thief Gold. The BTA tier would look a little better if I hadn't just bought the first two Dues Ex games, though.

bread's done
Back