Humble Bundle Thread

That Nestalgia game doesn't look like my type of game (don't like MMORPGS)
FYI, NEStalgia has an offline single-player mode. It shouldn't get too difficult until some optional end-game content, which is scaled for multiple players.

You can play the game in single player mode offline if you prefer.

Pretty much any monster in the game can be recruited to fight alongside you as an AI controlled companion, which is what allows solo players to progress through the game without human party members. You can play through the whole game solo, but will probably have a lot of trouble in the optional "end game" dungeon without human party members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Refreshing lack of repeats. Tremor got the Jumbo 2 bta stuff, but with a fixed price here I dunno if they'll show there.

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting on as well. I'm not sure if Tremor will get the Monday Flash bundle games before this ends making the decision difficult. Guess I'll wait and hopefully not gilby it by mistake.
what is this Tremor magic that u speak of? enlighten me please :)

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting on as well. I'm not sure if Tremor will get the Monday Flash bundle games before this ends making the decision difficult. Guess I'll wait and hopefully not gilby it by mistake.
Ya, forgot it's a Flash. Makes it more unlikely to show on Tremor, I bet.

and give the other 2 games away (Super Amazing Wagon Adventure is fun for a while and an interesting take on the Oregon Trail). I enjoyed Super Amazing Wagon Adventure more than Organ Trail if that means anything. I still think the shooting and moving parts in this game are not clean. Way to hard to shoot quickly and accurately in Organ Trail.
I had never encountered a shooting mechanic like Organ Trail's (click on target and draw an invisible line back to your gun) but you get used to it. Was bustin caps in those building bandits before they even stuck their stupid heads out. My muffler, bitch.

edit: Fox put together a great primer on Tremor. Search on his content and you'll find the thread he started.

i own none on the tier 1 but the retro graphic is so hard for me to put $1.. so I pennied it & grab the DRM free version instead :whistle2:
There's cardz in them thar games!!

SNL_Will-Ferrel_Old-Prospector-Gus-Chiggins.gif

This is more likely ála WB bundle.
I could see this being the case, but . . .

nah man.. it's this one below :D/

not so much on this one. I think both of these games met or exceeded Neocore's expectations in terms of positive reviews and sales. They are in fact Neocore's first real successes after a string of mediocre Paradox-published titles. I anticipated that VH would be bundled sooner or later after it came out because of the history of bundling of Paradox-published Neocore games, but it took a really long time, probably as a result of the factors above. Because VH II came out fairly recently (about four months ago), I don't expect it to turn up in a bundle soon--in fact, I'm inclined to say that Necore probably put VH I in this bundle as a marketing tactic to boost interest in the sequel.

i just logged into my humble account and looked at my library. wowza! they listed out all of my unredeemed keys/links! when did they start that?!?!?

It's very recent I mentioned on the Steam thread a couple of days ago. I'm not quite sure I 100% trust it because there's some on there I could swear I redeemed.

Supposedly, it checks Desura too I guess because it claims I have an unredeemed Desura key for Anodyne.

It's very recent I mentioned on the Steam thread a couple of days ago. I'm not quite sure I 100% trust it because there's some on there I could swear I redeemed.

Supposedly, it checks Desura too I guess because it claims I have an unredeemed Desura key for Anodyne.
Hmm sounds like an interesting feature. I have quite a few not used keys.

I'm genuinely surprised at how many un-redeemed products Humble says that I have. Has anyone tested a few to know if they're accurate?

Well, they only show the ones that haven't been redeemed through Humble, and no gift links created, I think. Mine showed 6 items, 4 of those from a bundle I forgot about, and I forgot what the other 2 were. I have a bunch of unused gift links stored in a file, and those didn't show up as unredeemed.

I'm genuinely surprised at how many un-redeemed products Humble says that I have. Has anyone tested a few to know if they're accurate?
I had some products in the Voxatron Beta that didn't show up. Most of my other ones showed up accurately, including all the spare HIB 3 bundles I bought...

I actually played a bit of Voxatron earlier today. Three years later and it's still in Alpha. lol

I had fun for the few minutes that I played it though. I tell ya, my grandkids are really gonna love that game.

I actually played a bit of Voxatron earlier today. Three years later and it's still in Alpha. lol

I had fun for the few minutes that I played it though. I tell ya, my grandkids are really gonna love that game.
Them whipersnappers will be lucky. They'll be able to play the beta!

I've never played PixelJunk Eden, so I can't comment on that game. But both Legend Of Grimrock & Orcs Must Die 2 are friggin' awesome!

Most of us probably already own both of them, so it's kind of a disappointing bonus reveal for us. But if you're relatively new to bundles, or PC gaming, this bundle kicks some serious ass.

Out of all the games in this bundle, I somehow only owned Grimrock on PC, and KoF XIII on console. Didn't own any of the DLC characters for KoF XIII, either, which the Steam version comes with. This has been an awesome bundle for me, and, while the bonuses weren't amazing or anything, it's still so much better than it could have been.

Unlocks are good games, just all Humble repeats I'm pretty sure.  I think OMD 2 Complete was actually in the first Jumbo as well.

Actually looks like Pixeljunk Eden was only in an IR and 0.99 historical low on Steam.  I don't remember buying it directly from Steam, though, and definitely didn't get the IR bundle.  Hm.

Unlocks are good games, just all Humble repeats I'm pretty sure. I think OMD 2 Complete was actually in the first Jumbo as well.

Actually looks like Pixeljunk Eden was only in an IR and 0.99 historical low on Steam. I don't remember buying it directly from Steam, though, and definitely didn't get the IR bundle. Hm.
Giveaway? Spoder'd?

Repeats make me ¡_¡ , but it kinda feels like "that Michelin-starred restaurant sucks because I already had dinner."

Getting to the point where I'm tempted to add all these leftover keys to my girl's account and use them as gabe intended.

Well... this is a real nice bundle for the beginning collector PC gamer. 

I guess I'm pretty happy with Van Helsing Complete and KOF XIII for less than $5, given their past price history. 

Though I just look at the value that's there and how little of it is worth anything to me and it's a tiny bit depressing.  :cry: 

I have KOF XIII on the PS3....wonder if I should BTA (I think I locked in BTA at $3.81 or such). I'm probably just being cheap haha.

Is there anything you guys don't complain about? It's not crazy to say that KoF13 probably won't ever get this cheap again ($4 with a shit ton of other stuff). Ever.

Humble secret games are almost always repeats from past Humbles. At least they threw in two good games this time around.

Is there anything you guys don't complain about? It's not crazy to say that KoF13 probably won't ever get this cheap again ($4 with a shit ton of other stuff). Ever.

Humble secret games are almost always repeats from past Humbles. At least they threw in two good games this time around.
Are you doing your PrinceC impersonation or srs?

bread's done
Back