Humble Bundle Thread

My thoughts exactly. And there's a surplus of zombie games already.
I'm in the same boat. After reading some of the reviews I think I'll pass on this one.
The problem with this one is that everything except ZT2 and OTTD has been bundled before, some several times. So I have three of the four things in the $1 tier and don't want Megabyte Punch. ZT2 has been as cheap as $1.99 on Steam, which is still pricier than it is here, but I feel like I'd rather just wait to buy it in a bundle with a few other things I might want.

OTOH, if you missed Party of Sin or Post-Mortem in their earlier bundles, the $1 tier is pretty decent.

The problem with this one is that everything except ZT2 and OTTD has been bundled before, some several times. So I have three of the four things in the $1 tier and don't want Megabyte Punch. ZT2 has been as cheap as $1.99 on Steam, which is still pricier than it is here, but I feel like I'd rather just wait to buy it in a bundle with a few other things I might want.

OTOH, if you missed Party of Sin or Post-Mortem in their earlier bundles, the $1 tier is pretty decent.
does the game play good using just a keyboard or pass? Then again heard 7 cards per game (14 cards) even if you dumped the cards for 5 each each. 70 cents back in cards got it for the zombie and the sin game. Maybe find someone to take the other games for something i need

edit that 7 per game is if you buy them off steam its only 4 cards per game 8x 5 40 cents at least pack. O well

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great $1 tier if you don't own them. Party of Sin is well worth the $1 on it's own and has cards. Critical Mass looks cool enough. Post Mortem looks interestingish, Zombie Tycoon 2 has cards and probably zombies.

The $7 tier is laughable.

does the game play good using just a keyboard or pass? Then again heard 7 cards per game (14 cards) even if you dumped the cards for 5 each each. 70 cents back in cards got it for the zombie and the sin game. Maybe find someone to take the other games for something i need

edit that 7 per game is if you buy them off steam its only 4 cards per game 8x 5 40 cents at least pack. O well
If you're asking about Party of Sin, I played the demo quite some time ago. I recall the controls being decent for a platform game using KB+M, and the concept was interesting enough that I figured it might be worth actually playing at some point.

If you're asking about Party of Sin, I played the demo quite some time ago. I recall the controls being decent for a platform game using KB+M, and the concept was interesting enough that I figured it might be worth actually playing at some point.
yea its okay. the zombie game was worth the buck alone. I think i have it on my vita but would rather play it on the pc :).. also was able to dump off 3 zombie cards for 22 cents makes the package now around 78 :)

is there any reason to hold onto the cards or dump them asap

so i downloaded the demo of OTTTD.. seem like a crappy version of Kingdom Rush with clunky interface that reek of lazy mobile port (and crappy port that is).  Going back to Kingdom Rush for me

Megabyte Punch is pretty generic too.  Like those dollar games I picked up from the 90s from CompUSA bargain bin.  

Save your money!  The tier 1 gives the best value.

so i downloaded the demo of OTTTD.. seem like a crappy version of Kingdom Rush with clunky interface that reek of lazy mobile port (and crappy port that is). Going back to Kingdom Rush for me

Megabyte Punch is pretty generic too. Like those dollar games I picked up from the 90s from CompUSA bargain bin.

Save your money! The tier 1 gives the best value.
I didn't think Megabyte Punch was generic.. actually I think it's one of the best games in the bundle, and better than every game in the $1 tier. The problem is it's not worth buying for $7 (plus it's been in other better bundles), and it has no online multiplayer.

I didn't think Megabyte Punch was generic.. actually I think it's one of the best games in the bundle, and better than every game in the $1 tier. The problem is it's not worth buying for $7 (plus it's been in other better bundles), and it has no online multiplayer.
no online multiplayer;

no mouse control in menu (what is this? 1980? I got tired of developers too lazy to implement mouse and call the lack of mouse control a "retro feature". Laziness is more like it). there's nothing wrong of making your game more accessible. It adds to the experience, not detract from it.

Instead of using WASD, it forced me to use arrow key which was awkward to jump, move and fight at the same time. Sound like a great game idea but poorly executed.

You are right, if it was in the $1, I would overlook its flaws.. but $7 tier? No way Jose!

New Humble Bundle - Mozilla:

(All games are Steam [except Voxatron], DRM-Free, and playable in a browser with Javascript, Firefox 22+ or Chrome 28+ recommended)

• Super Hexagon
  • Aaaa! for the Awesome
  • Osmos
  • Zen Bound 2
  • Dustforce DX
Beat the Average for:

• Voxatron
  • FTL: Advanced Edition
Pay $8 or more for:

• Democracy 3
New Humble Store Promotion - 1C Company Week:

• IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 - $9.99 $4.99
  • King's Bounty: Armored Princess - $14.99 $3.74
  • King's Bounty: The Legend - $9.99 $1.99
  • Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY - $19.99 $4.99
  • Men of War - $9.99 $2.49
  • Men of War: Collector's Pack - $44.99 $11.24
  • Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition - $24.99 $6.24
  • Men of War: Condemned Heroes - $19.99 $4.99
  • Space Rangers HD: A War Apart - $19.99 $8.99
  • UFO: Aftermath - $4.99 $0.99
  • UFO: Aftershock - $4.99 $0.99
  • World War II Collection by 1C - $69.99 $34.99
  • 1C Space Collection - $34.99 $17.49
  • Eleven Legacy: Collection - $14.99 $3.74
  • King's Bounty: Dark Side - $24.99 $18.74
  • King's Bounty: Dark Side Premium Edition - $29.99 $22.49
  • King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - $19.99 $4.99
  • King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire - $9.99 $2.49
  • King's Bounty: Platinum Edition - $24.99 $6.24
  • King's Bounty: Collector's Pack - $54.99 $13.74
  • Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - $34.99 $13.99
  • Men of War: Assault Sqaud 2 - Deluxe Edition - $39.99 $15.99
Other Humble Store sales:

You have got to be freakin' kidding me. I am not giving a cent to Mozilla. No goddamn way.

Three years later and Voxatron still in alpha.

Sisyphus.png

I wish DEATH to all who utter the word "AMD code" and "free Dead Rising 3"
Well I dunno about the rest of them, but since you can control your own fate in this instance, what's it gonna be? Pills? Razors? Pistol?

I'd recommend a good old fashioned fall on your sword, myself. Not enough people do that these days.

Well I dunno about the rest of them, but since you can control your own fate in this instance, what's it gonna be? Pills? Razors? Pistol?

I'd recommend a good old fashioned fall on your sword, myself. Not enough people do that these days.
tried it and this was what happened. i guess I need to lose some weight

14111203.jpg

Hello, fellow CAGers.

I let go the Nordic Games 2 bundle (shame on me!)

I really wanted to backlog the 1$ tier.

Do you think that I have any possibility of buying it from another CAGer? (I'll pay 2$, that will help me remind next time...)

Greetings.

bread's done
Back