Humble Bundle Thread

The average seems to be falling fast; I'm seeing $6.13. Already have a gift copy of Machine of Pigs in my inventory, but I really want Jazzpunk.

Tower of Guns was $1 in an IndieGameStand a while ago (over a year or more).  Nothing else really interests me so I'll just spoder a Risk of Rain.

The only game I have is I.T.S.P., but I'm not really feeling any of those except Amnesia.  And I'm sure Amnesia will be in a $1 tier eventually.  This one looks like a pass unless the 2nd week unlocks are particularly compelling. 

Can't seem to break under $5.90.
Capture.jpg

JINX

shrinerr, on 28 Oct 2014 - 2:24 PM, said:
omg i emailed myself a gift link of RoR to give to lurkers and it hasn't shown up yet. what madness is this?
Ive experienced a delay a few times on Humble now, espc when major new bundles launch. It will show eventually, but its not out of the ordinary in my experience.

So are the Risk of Rain copies part of a 4 pack via Steam or are they extra Humble links?  I got cardzzz burnin a whole in my pocket, folks.

Three separate gift links. They're below your own keys.
NOTE: Sharable redemption codes will be available to share and redeem until November 28th at 11 a.m. Pacific time. After that date, sharing will be deactivated and all non-shared or non-redeemed codes will be deactivated.

bread's done
Back