Humble Bundle Thread

All that reloading, and I just checked and found that I own all of the BTA tier already.  :facepalm:

And none of the $1 tier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dollared in at $2.78. I already have the mid and upper tier games - except for the Unepic OST. But that's not enough to get me to buy it.

To be fair, the Brawler bundle price went the exact opposite direction and I was worried the same thing was going to happen here.
Ah you really don't know the ropes...

Open multiple tabs with HB, keep around one or two lowest price ones and reload in another tab. The price is locked per-tab.

Personally I use chrome, I have one normal tab with HB, and one incognito tab wih HB. I reload the higher one.

Ah you really don't know the ropes...

Open multiple tabs with HB, keep around one or two lowest price ones and reload in another tab. The price is locked per-tab.

Personally I use chrome, I have one normal tab with HB, and one incognito tab wih HB. I reload the higher one.
Oh, ffs. Thanks for the tip, wish I had known before hand.

To be fair, the Brawler bundle price went the exact opposite direction and I was worried the same thing was going to happen here.
It's a function of repeat-ness. This is a weirdly-tiered BTA and top, because nearly all of them have appeared in cheap bundles before. The brawler one hardly had any.

Oh, ffs. Thanks for the tip, wish I had known before hand.
Nod. I wish you had asked some :newbie: question so I could have teased and educated you beforehand.

Also, double checking, you're using Enhanced Steam, right?

Also double-check the OP of the various PC threads, there's often good general information about pricetrackers (also in my sig, I think), Happy Hours, etc.

All that reloading, and I just checked and found that I own all of the BTA tier already. :facepalm:

And none of the $1 tier.
I own the BTA tier and don't care about the $10 tier, but I still refreshed with two tabs before pennying in for the lowest average. Gotta practice and stay fresh for when it really matters!

Nod. I wish you had asked some :newbie: question so I could have teased and educated you beforehand.

Also, double checking, you're using Enhanced Steam, right?

Also double-check the OP of the various PC threads, there's often good general information about pricetrackers (also in my sig, I think), Happy Hours, etc.
Yeah, using Enhanced Steam, AnyDeal and whatnot.

Honestly, the price per tab thing is just so out of the blue I don't think I would have asked anyway. It makes sense when I think about it, but man, I had no idea. If anything else crops up, I'll be sure to seek you out though.

I don't own any of the low tier, but I think I might own everything else. I might go in for $1.

Well, I have Nihilumbra on iOS, I suppose. I've even played it for a few minutes.

..."playing" means "opening it and then going into standby mode," right?

I don't own any of the low tier, but I think I might own everything else. I might go in for $1.

Well, I have Nihilumbra on iOS, I suppose. I've even played it for a few minutes.

..."playing" means "opening it and then going into standby mode," right?
I'm pretty sure "playing" it means opening an app to earn tremor coins.

Sadie_you_re_welcome.gif

i especially enjoyed the bit where i was sent to the Play Store to download Star Realms. classy.
The reason you were sent to the play store is because the unlock code you got unlocks the game on every device, including PC, Mac and iOS. There's no "download code" because the game is free to download.

I bought in at 2.66. I kept thinking I must have had Deadlight from some kind of bundle--and I was right! I didn't do enough research. Grrr! I got the $1 tier of the Humble Jumbo 2 but for some weird reason this didn't show up in my spreadsheet. I must be getting sloppy in my old age.

I bought in at 2.66. I kept thinking I must have had Deadlight from some kind of bundle--and I was right! I didn't do enough research. Grrr! I got the $1 tier of the Humble Jumbo 2 but for some weird reason this didn't show up in my spreadsheet. I must be getting sloppy in my old age.
I always double-check the steam store to see if I own it (so Enchanced Steam can remind me of all the bundles it has been in if I don't.)

It was also in Tony's $9.99 Microsoft Indies bundle a while ago.

While not usually a fan of twin-stick shooters (I'm terrible at them),  I enjoyed Full Mojo Rampage.  It might have been the whole voodoo theme.  I still suck at it, but I found it amusing.

Well. I was not expecting this to happen. EVER.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/561313798716276736

Actually it makes sense.

I've complained about publishers putting base games in Humbles in hopes of getting more money through DLC sales. And well, Bethesda is a perfect example of a publisher that's all about that...

Well. I was not expecting this to happen. EVER.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/561313798716276736
Was only a matter of time. On the bright side, I don't think I have THAT much on PC from Bethesda or ID (just the entirety of the Fallout series, the Elder Scrolls series, the Doom series, the Wolfenstein games besides the new one and Call of Cthulhu). I'd be pumped to see the Quake series and some of the less popular Bethesda stuff show up in a bundle.

bread's done
Back