Humble Bundle Thread

It's all good. Many times people will private message a thanks. I'm not interested in the recognition, I just like sharing.
I get you but damn a thank you is the very least they could do.

By the way, I'm sorta new to the forums (only been really active about a year) and I never knew who you were but seeing that code drop thread I'm wowed by that, you're crazy generous and that's cool as shit of you.

Followed the thread btw, didn't even know it existed.

If pillowcase would get here before Saturday I'd buy it. I'll end up just taping a picture of a pigeon to my pillow and having fun all night.
The 3-6 month wait is just so you can look back at your life to figure out how you got to the point of ordering a sexed up pigeon pillow.

Totally in for the $1, should have jumped in during the morning for the BTA... I'd like to get Pigeon Sim, but I suspect that'll be cheaper later.  Been wanting Analogue for awhile, actually.

The reaction of the "bouncy" emoticon in response to Bobby's return to CAG:
smiley_emoticons_selbstmord.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been like that for a while. The whole split drama was the beginning of the end imo, but the ridiculous rapid assembly line of bundles coming out is probably part of it too. There's just too much to keep up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the 30 day rule for paying more for the "upgrade", tracking tool would be nice.  I think Motoki stated it correctly that too many bundles in nonstop fashion.

Considering the 30 day rule for paying more for the "upgrade", tracking tool would be nice. I think Motoki stated it correctly that too many bundles in nonstop fashion.
I end up going back a few pages on Humble's blog to see if there was anything I meant to upgrade.

Considering the 30 day rule for paying more for the "upgrade", tracking tool would be nice. I think Motoki stated it correctly that too many bundles in nonstop fashion.
I just go to /r/gamedeals and filter it by Humble Bundle posts. They make a post for each weekly (though they also post main bundles and Humble Store sales).

bread's done
Back