Humble Bundle Thread

In for $1 just for supreme commander 2

I don't have Supreme Commander 2, so I'll probably actually get the $1 tier at some point.
Pretty much this for me. The $1-tier is pretty weak imo (Hitman Absolution would be a better draw if it wasn't in the first bundle), but I'll take a $1 copy of SC2, why not?

I mean, what does Squeenix even have left to add that hasn't been almost given away before? Other than Final Fantasy but that's never getting bundled.
Mostly some of their older, more "obscure" stuff. Like Startopia or Yosumin or Project Snowblind. I was hoping for some games like Anachronox or Mini-Ninjas or Daikatana from the first bundle, was disappointed to not see them here.

$15-tier just seems so out of place (especially compared to the last one, aside from the first Deus Ex being in there for some reason) aside from DLC selling purposes. Would it have been so hard to throw the Definitive Edition of Sleeping Dogs in there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid the BTA for Thief and DE:HR DC. Already have the complete edition of DE:HR, but I know I'd end up buying that DC to complete my collection. And Thief... I was about to buy it some days ago.

I just wanted to try Hitman Go, but it still requires at least $1.  I paid 5 cents and got nothing, so much for "Pay what you want"

Warning: You must pay at least $1.00 or more for Steam keys and Hitman GO!

I don't have any of these, aside from Human Revolution proper, and have been waiting for something like this, but with cards changing things I'd rather spend credits on sales than cash. Eh, the dollar tier is great for now.

For me it's basically $6 for Thief... which it'll probably hit on Steam eventually.  Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs in the $15 tier is laughable.  And... yeah... the additions will probably be bad/something most everyone already owns.

For me it's basically $6 for Thief... which it'll probably hit on Steam eventually. Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs in the $15 tier is laughable. And... yeah... the additions will probably be bad/something most everyone already owns.
or all the final fantasy games on steam!!!

The one CAG who joined in the last 5 minutes? Cause I'd imagine 81.3% of us have 87.5% of these titles.
I admire the thorough statistics, but no.

toaster.jpg

I paid $10 to play Murdered on launch and Thief was in PS Plus this month.  Like all bundles, not bad if you don't own anything in it, but far from amazing.  I feel those who really wanted to play these could have at decent prices months ago.  

I paid $10 to play Murdered on launch and Thief was in PS Plus this month. Like all bundles, not bad if you don't own anything in it, but far from amazing. I feel those who really wanted to play these could have at decent prices months ago.
Hell, I just want a second game in the BTA tier that would be of value/interest to me. Thief for $6 isn't bad but it's the principal of the thing... buy a bundle and I only get ONE game I want? Bleh. I have little faith the additions will be any good.

I paid $10 to play Murdered on launch and Thief was in PS Plus this month. Like all bundles, not bad if you don't own anything in it, but far from amazing. I feel those who really wanted to play these could have at decent prices months ago.
$10 for Murdered on launch? Dang, where did you buy from? I'm pretty sure I paid nearly full price for the game when it launched.

Highly disappointed at how it launched. At first, it was advertised as being for Windows and Mac, but only Windows launched, and then the developer was shut down.

I have nothing against the game itself, but I was anticipating a Mac version as well. It's still a fun and interesting game, and am glad more people will have a chance to check out this under-appreciated game in this bundle.

$10 for Murdered on launch? Dang, where did you buy from? I'm pretty sure I paid nearly full price for the game when it launched.
Highly disappointed at how it launched. At first, it was advertised as being for Windows and Mac, but only Windows launched, and then the developer was shut down.
I have nothing against the game itself, but I was anticipating a Mac version as well. It's still a fun and interesting game, and am glad more people will have a chance to check out this under-appreciated game in this bundle.
Pretty sure he got it from the AMD bundle, which was going for about $25-30 at the time (and you could choose 3 games). That's where I got it, earned ~$10 in playfirebux so it pretty much pay for itself. The game itself was okay for what it is - a glorified 3D HOG. But I wouldn't pay more than a couple dollars for it, considering you can 100% it in 5-6 hours and there is absolutely 0 replay value.

On one hand, $5.83 is less than $3 each for M:SS and Thief (I own the rest).  On the other hand, $5.83 is five dollars and eighty-three cents for a Humble Bundle :nottalking:

Bah.  I'm only missing Murdered:SS and SC2.  I also have vanilla DX HR - not the director's cut - which I haven't played yet.

Think I'll pass.

Okay -- I don't have Thief or the Deus Ex downgrade, so that BTA tier is looking alright.

Also, I hate to do this to you, but if you're going to give Supreme Commander 2 a fair shot... you absolutely want to have the (DLC) Infinite War Battle Pack. It adds so much to the game that without it, the game feels incredibly light on content. The maps it adds are much needed and the new units truly make the game.

I admire the thorough statistics, but no.

toaster.jpg
Just because he doesn't buy bundles unless they're full of AAA games doesn't mean he doesn't buy AAA games unless they're in bundles.

I actually don't have any of them, though, because I rarely buy AAA games outside of bundles.

Actually, I rarely buy games outside of bundles.

Anyway, I'm not sure I actually want any of these, though.

Just because he doesn't buy bundles unless they're full of AAA games doesn't mean he doesn't buy AAA games unless they're in bundles.

I actually don't have any of them, though, because I rarely buy AAA games outside of bundles.

Actually, I rarely buy games outside of bundles.

Anyway, I'm not sure I actually want any of these, though.
I didn't have most Squeenix titles until I got the EIDOS Anthology over Christmas (as I owned them on console already), so I get that. But I was more going by his post in the cesspool (under Section 4 of Wants) which are games I imagine he has from retail already or something.

I think it's weird that this joke turned into a discussion about someone reading this very topic most likely.

Crap. I own most of this! Great bundle even in the BTA section, if you don't much or any of this stuff already!

Basically, I own it all except Deus Ex: HR DC + Hitman Go...and I don't have Android, so that's a "skip" on Hitman Go.

Not worried too much about Deus Ex HR DC, since I own Original Ed w/ Missing Link already there.

Thief 2014 is underrated - I really liked a much more modernized Thief: Deadly Shadows (more or less, that's what it is), other than the underdeveloped story & characters.

Murdered: Soul tells a great story + has a fantastic setting, despite the stealth-combat being kinda "meh" + the game's puzzles are easy.

If anyone wants to take a few bucks in Amazon credit for Thief let me know.  Was in deep negotiations with Gilby but he apparently died.  RIP.

I actually would like Murdered: Soul Suspect, but I already have everything else I would want. Bummer. Well, if anyone buys BTA and is willing to sell Murdered: SS for a few bucks, let me know.

I actually would like Murdered: Soul Suspect, but I already have everything else I would want. Bummer. Well, if anyone buys BTA and is willing to sell Murdered: SS for a few bucks, let me know.
Define "a few bucks."

If anyone wants to take a few bucks in Amazon credit for Thief let me know. Was in deep negotiations with Gilby but he apparently died. RIP.
Define "a few bucks."

If anyone wants to take a few bucks in Amazon credit for Thief let me know. Was in deep negotiations with Gilby but he apparently died. RIP.
Or he disconnected cause he didn't want you paying him out in 3 cent Steam cards for the next 14 years. It's 2015, get Paypal FFS.

bread's done
Back