Humble Bundle Thread

I actually would like Murdered: Soul Suspect, but I already have everything else I would want. Bummer. Well, if anyone buys BTA and is willing to sell Murdered: SS for a few bucks, let me know.
Eh, if you're willing to PP $2 I'll grab the BTA and give you Murdered. PM if you're interested.

Legacy of Kain Collection
This, since it was super cheap everywhere except the US on Square's robustly secure online store. Murdered: Soul Suspect was the other huge % discount and here it is.

I doubt they repeat stuff from the first as BTA unlocks unless it was at a higher tier originally, like Absolution and DE:HR both getting bumped down a notch this time. Actually, maybe that's hope rather than doubt, but it fits a pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it's basically $6 for Thief... which it'll probably hit on Steam eventually. Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs in the $15 tier is laughable. And... yeah... the additions will probably be bad/something most everyone already owns.
Well, I'm glad I passed on that Ubi Thief sale last week. Thief + Murdered for ~$2.80 each isn't too shabby.

Actually if this bundle included soundtracks, I'd probably jump in for that $15 tier so I could snag the Tomb Raider soundtrack and dump the games on the scavenger thread. Too bad.

Don't need the DLC for any of them, least of all Hitman and TR.
Agreed on Tomb Raider (haven't played Hitman yet), but Sleeping Dogs had some fantastic, I might even argue indispensable, DLCs, such as the Zodiac Tournament. And you, our resident racing fanatic, didn't care for Wheels of Fury?!

What could they add later? Front Mission Evolved? So they can sell MORE DLC.

THEY DON'T EVEN INCLUDE ANY GODDAMN SOUNDTRACKS. COME ON!
I'm not surprised about the non-inclusion of soundtracks, but I am a little disappointed. Amazon sells the Tomb Raider soundtrack for $9 and it's been sitting on my wishlist for a while, so I'd have bought it here.

Or he disconnected cause he didn't want you paying him out in 3 cent Steam cards for the next 14 years. It's 2015, get Paypal FFS.
WTF u talkin' 'bout?!?!?! Mooby has Mobile PayPal, yo!

mc75.jpg

Who the hell's driving up the average on this thing? Cave people who somehow didn't own TR2012 or SD yet?
You mean cave people who somehow don't own those AND who are stupid enough to pay for incomplete copies. My tribe resents being lumped together with those mouthbreathers.

Agreed on Tomb Raider (haven't played Hitman yet), but Sleeping Dogs had some fantastic, I might even argue indispensable, DLCs, such as the Zodiac Tournament. And you, our resident racing fanatic, didn't care for Wheels of Fury?!
Oh yeah, there was some worthwhile DLC for Sleeping Dogs, it was all disjointed side missions. Wheels of Fury was a lot of fun (and a decent length diversion) -- SD has the best driving in a GTA-style game. But the base game of SD is solid, and one could easily just beat the base game and not feel like they're missing anything.

Hitman DLC -- it's some stuff for the asynchronous mulitplayer (challenge/leaderboard)... unless you do that you're missing nothing.

TombRaider DLC -- Skins, one crappy little tomb, and MultiPlayer DLC (and Multiplayer in TR is pretty bad)

Oh yeah, there was some worthwhile DLC for Sleeping Dogs, it was all disjointed side missions. Wheels of Fury was a lot of fun (and a decent length diversion) -- SD has the best driving in a GTA-style game. But the base game of SD is solid, and one could easily just beat the base game and not feel like they're missing anything.

Hitman DLC -- it's some stuff for the asynchronous mulitplayer (challenge/leaderboard)... unless you do that you're missing nothing.

TombRaider DLC -- Skins, one crappy little tomb, and MultiPlayer DLC (and Multiplayer in TR is pretty bad)
They should've put Sleeping Dogs Definitive in this HB, not the Original.

the bonus for BTA better not be Just Cause 2.. 

i bought the complete bundle from the Russian for $2.45 before the locked down and haven't touched it yet

Didn't have anything in the BTA tier(except for a previous version of Deus Ex: HR) so I got that, wish Sleeping Dogs was in that tier as well.

New Humble Books Bundle - Subterranean Press:

• Brayan’s Gold
  • The Top of the Volcano: The Award-Winning Stories of Harlan Ellison®
  • The Ape's Wife and Other Stories
  • Jacaranda: A Novella of the Clockwork Century
  • Muse of Fire
  • Inside Job
  • The Jack Vance Treasury
Beat the Average for:

• Amityville Horrible
  • Tortured Souls: The Legend of Primordium
  • The Merchant and the Alchemist's Gate
  • The End of the Sentence
  • The Chronicles of Master Li and Number Ten Ox
  • Nobody's Home: An Anubis Gates Story
  • The Mallet of Loving Correction
Pay $15 or more for:

• Black Hat Jack
  • The Hunter from the Woods
  • Academic Exercies

Never understood the point of non-themed ebook bundles. I think you'd have just as much luck finding something you'd like by picking a random book off the shelf at a Goodwill.

Never understood the point of non-themed ebook bundles. I think you'd have just as much luck finding something you'd like by picking a random book off the shelf at a Goodwill.
I'm tempted solely because it's a Books bundle that actually contains books.

Will toss a couple shiny nickels at the low tier for Vance and Simmons, and save my BTAs for Storybundles.

bread's done
Back