Humble Bundle Thread

I already had these, so if anyone wants them.. quote this post with which one you want. Be sure to thank LN, these were from the bundle he gave me.

Titan Attacks!

The Inner World

VVVVVV

Costume Quest

Last edited by a moderator:
I got nothing and want nothing.

Here's an extra 1Quest I had lying about :
KLYVL-EA50L-3EP95

How about some Last Door, too :
W8BPV-5ILTW-HNY64

And Tiny & Big, cuz so many people still need this :
CGX6I-GYZW9-ET6T4

So if I got Costume Quest from a previous Humble Bundle, do I need to get this one to get the Android version?

So glad they brought it to Android.

I got nothing and want nothing.

Here's an extra 1Quest I had lying about : KLYVL-EA50L-3EP95

How about some Last Door, too : W8BPV-5ILTW-HNY64

And Tiny & Big, cuz so many people still need this : CGX6I-GYZW9-ET6T4
Thanks for the Last Door

Great dollar tier! Out of the two newly-bundled games, I only won 2 of them in the gem auction and have yet to play them. And then out of the two repeats I somehow only have both. There's even one game out of the BTA's that I don't already have!

I only won 2 of them in the gem auction
The gem auction was a lot of fun, but also very confusing. I got some really great games from that.

I'd love to have another one of those auctions. Although I feel bad that the developers didn't make any money off of it, other than whatever they sold from the publicity, and trading card transactions.

Small heads up that increasing payments for the Star Wars bundle will end on Thursday at 11am PDT.

My purchase is locked into an average of $6.44, so I don't know whether to just BTA or nearly double the price and get the $12 tier (Force Unleashed 1+2, Empire at War).

Nothing I've won from gem auctions has been bundled. Yay for Interplay's stubbornness to bundle Steam keys?

The gem auction was a lot of fun, but also very confusing. I got some really great games from that.

I'd love to have another one of those auctions. Although I feel bad that the developers didn't make any money off of it, other than whatever they sold from the publicity, and trading card transactions.
Thanks for the drops! You are both awesome CAG members, one might be more awesome than the other because one doesnt get drops before I do....

Thanks ln3000 for the steam gift of orbital gear. It was a nice surprise seeing that in my email while at work. Now I gotta turn on my computer the first time in awhile. I should've never gotten a smartphone lol easy too easy to buy more games and other entertainment goods I'll never use. Thanks again
King out

fuck Humble.  Seriously, fuck em.  Not only is this a pretty weak bundle considering we were all anticipating a new main indie bundle, and  they refuse to fix their Library page so it takes 8 years to load your damn games, but they also have no damn naming standards for their own bundles.  The previous PC and Android bundles in my list:

• Humble Bundle: PC and Android 10
  • Humble Bundle: PC and Android 11
  • Humble Bundle: PC and Android 7
  • Humble Bundle: PC and Android 8
  • Humble Bundle: PC and Android 9
Naturally you'd assume this would likely be called Humble Bundle: PC and Android 12 and appear after 11, right?  fuck no, it's called Humble PC & Android Bundle 12 and is way down the list of bundles all by itself.  Go to hell Humble...

Humble Weekly will save us.
...oh_you!.jpg

New Humble Books Bundle - Post-Apocalyptic:

• A Gift Upon the Shore
  • Wasteland Vol. 1: Cities In Dust
  • After the End: Recent Apocalypses
  • Gather, Darkness!
  • Lightspeed Magazine, July 2010
  • Lightspeed Magazine, March 2013
  • Defiance Post-Apocalypse Pack (Game)
  • Wool - Omnibus Edition (Audiobook)
Beat the Average for:

• Futureland
  • After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall
  • The Massive Vol. 1: Black Pacific
  • Daybreak
  • The Wild Shore
  • Damnation Alley
Pay $15 or more for:

• The End is Nigh
  • Parable of Sower
  • The Strain Vol. 1

Any opinions on the books included? I'm not usually a PA fan, but if some of them are good, I may penny in.
I haven't read any of these books, but Fritz Leiber, Nancy Kress, Kim Stanley Robinson, and Roger Zelazny are pretty famous fantasy/SF authors.

I've read Fritz Leiber's Fahfrd and Grey Mouser books and those are great and I've read Zelazny's Jack of Shadows, which was also an interesting fantasy with a unique protagonist. Actually I think Damnation Alley is one of Zelazny's better-known works.

Walter Moseley is best known for his Easy Rawlins mysteries, one of which was made into a movie with Denzel Washington (Devil With A Blue Dress).

Hmmm. Climbing now.

Man, I'm a big Walter Mosley fan and would most likely want to at least BTA for that one.  His mysteries and his other series tend to be better than when he goes into the more abstract stuff, but still one of my favorite authors.  I'm a paranoid prepper at heart so this post-apocalyptic stuff is right up my alley.  I'll wait til the end though, might be able to pawn off enough of my shitty bundle leftovers to you hoarders to afford the $15 tier by then.  

I'm new to the Humble Bundles, so forgive me for asking an obvious question (I didn't go back through all 500 pages of this thread.) What's the strategy here? I think I get it, penny in, wait for the beat the average to go down, then add more money. Is that pretty much what's going on?

bread's done
Back