Humble Bundle Thread

Don't have any of the bonus games...don't know if they're worth upgrading to bta for though
140's a repeat. You can hope for another 90% off sale on the Contraption Maker 2-pack, which just leaves you with Mirror Moon.

If you think you can sell off the other BTA games for high enough, it might be worth it, otherwise, not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not. Torchlight 2 and Outlast are worth BTAing for though, but who doesn't have TL2 by now..
Would've gladly bta for those games but I have them. I do want mirror moon but I'm sure that'll be in a dollar tier at some point. I'm actually now regretting even throwing down a dollar...this bundle blows

According to Reddit, Contraption Maker gives an extra Steam copy when activated. This really is the Humble "Indie Shit I Already Bought On Steam" Bundle.

Probably not. Torchlight 2 and Outlast are worth BTAing for though, but who doesn't have TL2 by now..
tumblr_lzm5ypvJnQ1r0nc3yo1_500.gif

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Tabletops:

• Small World 2 Complete Pack
  • Magnifico
  • Talisman Digital Edition + Frostmarch Expansion
Pay $7 or more for:

• Catan: Creator's Edition
  • Ticket to Ride Complete Pack
  • 100% Orange Juice + Syura & Nanako Character Pack
Pay $32 or more for:

• Humble Tabletop Box

Would maybe be more interested if DLC's were seperate keys (anyone...Bueller?)

Having...issues...talking myself into $7 tier....

Sorta interested in Catan...seems like it's pretty prone to crashing doe (from the Steam reviews)...

According to the Steam game page Catan does not have multi-player.  Isn't Catan one of those board games that people play together in real life?

Clarification please.  For multi-player vs local co-op gaming options, when do all players need to have their own copy of the game vs hooking up multiple input devices and playing under one game copy/Steam account?  Are there other options I am missing?

I like Ticket to Ride and 100% Orange Juice, but they've already been bundled cheaper.

also tabletop simulator is fun too, not in the bundle but they did a great job with it.
Oh I was referring specifically to the actual physical items on the highest pay tier. I'd totally be down for a whole "humble analog game bundle" with actual cards and dice and stuff. Maybe that's coming.

Man, now I feel like a dope for buying Orange Juice the other day from a trader for a decent amount since it hadn't been bundled in so long. That'll teach me.

Normally would complain about the second-tier being $7, but it's not terrible price-wise (also digging the weekly's theme). Can anyone confirm if Ticket To Ride has separate DLCs or not?

Man, now I feel like a dope for buying Orange Juice the other day from a trader for a decent amount since it hadn't been bundled in so long. That'll teach me.

Normally would complain about the second-tier being $7, but it's not terrible price-wise (also digging the weekly's theme). Can anyone confirm if Ticket To Ride has separate DLCs or not?
By the other day, you mean like 2 months ago right?

By the other day, you mean like 2 months ago right?
Whenever the Killer 2 Bundle was. I traded a copy of the bundle for 100% Orange Juice, Lili: Child of Geos, and 99 Spirits: Cage of Night and some Desura keys. Guess it wasn't too bad, but if I didn't have Orange Juice, paying $7 here would probably be an easier decision for me.

There's no separate key for Ticket to Ride or Small World sadly (and I already got Small World from the last time it was bundle). Orange has separate keys for game and Syura & Nanako pack and frostmatch is a separate key.

There's no separate key for Ticket to Ride or Small World sadly (and I already got Small World from the last time it was bundle). Orange has separate keys for game and Syura & Nanako pack and frostmatch is a separate key.
Thanks. I guess the 3 DLCs I'm missing for Ticket to Ride are worth $2, so that's not too terrible. At least the Orange Juice DLC is separate, that'd have been a waste.

Can't decide between the low-tier and the $7 tier.  I already have 100% Orange Juice, otherwise the decision would be easier.  Anyone have a strong opinion about Ticket to Ride or Catan?  I do really like Settlers of Catan, but the lack of multiplayer is putting me off a bit.

bread's done
Back