Humble Bundle Thread

TTR is awesome, especially the digital version. You can knock a game out in 10min or less so its a great one for pooping at work as well if you fancy getting the android/ios versions. The good thing about the humble ones is usually you can activate your steam key on their site and it will unlock all the same things on the android and web versions as well

Last edited by a moderator:
TTR is awesome, especially the digital version. You can knock a game out in 10min or less so its a great one for pooping at work as well if you fancy getting the android/ios versions. The good thing about the humble ones is usually you can activate your steam key on their site and it will unlock all the same things on the android and web versions as well
According to Days of Wonder, there's no cross buy on mobile and web version. The Small World 2 that I brought from the last HB (game + 1 DLC) showed all the DLC but the Ticket to Ride (game only) that I brought from the Google Play store didn't have DLC. I guess it only works with apps brought from HB and sideloaded and not the Play store??? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Did you make sure to login with your DOW account on the google play version? It could be that too, humble vs. play version since at this point i cant remember if i have the play versions or humble versions

The web version is cross-buy though, it specifically says on the humble bundle at least for small world that you just put in your steam key on their site and it activates it for the web versions.  However I just tried it, looks like their version just launches the steam version.  My TTR from the previous bundle shows all maps available though

Did you make sure to login with your DOW account on the google play version? It could be that too, humble vs. play version since at this point i cant remember if i have the play versions or humble versions

The web version is cross-buy though, it specifically says on the humble bundle at least for small world that you just put in your steam key on their site and it activates it for the web versions. However I just tried it, looks like their version just launches the steam version. My TTR from the previous bundle shows all maps available though
Yup. Same login for all games, steam and mobile. Web and Steam are cross buy as stated on site. Cross buy probably only applies to HB mobile app then, cause my HB Small World 2 mobile app shows all DLC

I have feeling todays humble bundle is good.

xKUlfSM.png

I only had PVZ:GW on PS4, so it's nice to finally have it for PC, I guess. Not my type of game, but I loved the original Plants vs. Zomies.. 

I only had PVZ:GW on PS4, so it's nice to finally have it for PC, I guess. Not my type of game, but I loved the original Plants vs. Zombies.. 

This bundle isn't terrible but wow, a lot of these games have been free or bundled before. Even PvZ was free on PS4. Not much point in holding out for good bonuses either, considering what we got last time.

DS2 in the $1 tier is a nice gift after the first bundle contained 1 and 3. Unless you're a moran like me who bought it on Steam since then.

I might dollar in for Dead Space 2 (that one wasn't in the previous bundle, right?), but otherwise, this is pretty awful. They even picked the one Mass Effect game that's been bundled before.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Command and Conquer Generals for $1?  Plus steam copies of some games I already have on Origins? 

Eh, why not?

Dagnabbit, I just wasted $5 of Bing rewards on Dragon Age II a coupla weeks ago. 
ab3t5i.gif

Edit: Well since I own everything in the 2nd tier, I guess it won't be a waste if nothing else I want appears in the 2nd week.

Edit 2: Oh, I don't own PvZ GW. So I probably did waste it. Curses.

It looks like the BTA just stabilized at 4.64.

Not having a stupid $10 tier really helped keep the price down.

Hmm, I actually don't have Dragon Age 2 or Garden Warfare. Tempting but that BTA is still too high. 

It's unfortunate there isn't a $12 tier that included all the DAMN DLC for these games. I might have been persuaded at that point.

I don't have Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Age on Steam, so its a pretty good bundle. Guessing hopefully the Dragon Age complete edition content is part of the games being added later.

I don't have Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Age on Steam, so its a pretty good bundle. Guessing hopefully the Dragon Age complete edition content is part of the games being added later.
No chance.

Companies put bare editions of games in these Humbles to get people to buy DLC separately. It's a cunning, evil plan.

By my napkin calculations, at $5 you could have 10 people BTA by one cent and one person pay $1 and the average would drop a fraction of a cent.  The ratio isn't going to be close to 10:1, so barring huge donations it should continue falling until it gets low enough for the math to change.

+2 copies of ME2.

I seriously don't like thinking about that...this puts me into double digits.  :oldman:

Mildly related: Wish ME3 was here, that would have been a nice boost to the multiplayer community.  Plus, that story dlc is still insanely lucrative.

+2 copies of ME2.

I seriously don't like thinking about that...this puts me into double digits. :oldman:

Mildly related: Wish ME3 was here, that would have been a nice boost to the multiplayer community. Plus, that story dlc is still insanely lucrative.
The game is still too new for that to happen. Maybe in the next one.

bread's done
Back