Humble Bundle Thread

YSiA7.gif

To the consolers in this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
You damned kids and your Moo-ee shit. In my day we had really Annie Mays! :oldman:
Back then the women looked like women, not grade-schoolers.

2931099-dirty_pair_sim_hell_tpb__1994__pagecover.jpg

Edit:

I just bought the Adventure Weekly for a buck so I can get the high tier when I get some money... and saw The Novelist's soundtrack includes AAC and ALAC (FLAC is too peasant-like for Apple users so they made their own lossless format.)

Keep your overpriced hipster crap off my lossless music, Humble!

To be fair.. Nintendo has always region locked their crap... and it sucks.  Supposedly that new one they're working on isn't locked... but we've all heard that before.  Sorry to those people affected.

[quote name="sunasun" post="12711047" timestamp="1432773122"]Just as funny as watching you stain the front of your drawers, thinking about how you're going to screw best buy, target, kmart, or whatever the flavor of the week is out of $5 then gather in a circle with all of the rest of your fucktard scam artist acquaintances comparing whose stain is the biggest and crustiest.[/quote]
Sunasun gets his Bruticis on, yo!

Just as funny as watching you stain the front of your drawers, thinking about how you're going to screw best buy, target, kmart, or whatever the flavor of the week is out of $5 then gather in a circle with all of the rest of your fucktard scam artist acquaintances comparing whose stain is the biggest and crustiest.
Thank you for being a prime example of the rage is question. :)

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Relic:
  • Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Overkommando West
  • Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II
  • Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY
  • Company of Heroes Complete
  • Company of Heroes 2 Soundtrack
  • Bonus Digital Extras
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces
  • Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II: Retribution
  • Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Pay $15 for all of the above and:
  • Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Relic:
  • Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Overkommando West
  • Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II
  • Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY
  • Company of Heroes Complete
  • Company of Heroes 2 Soundtrack
  • Bonus Digital Extras
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces
  • Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II: Retribution
  • Warhammer 40K: Space Marine
Pay $15 for all of the above and:
  • Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault
Those that were around back in 2012 will have much of this from the various sales and bundles occurring during the THQ fire sale. The Warhammer Franchise pack had many things that aren't included here. Company of Heroes 2 is new, though. I've got a $3.81 BTA tab. Anyone lower? Is CoH 2 worth that?

Humble Weekly ' fuck It, We Don't Care Anymore' Bundle

Who am I kidding, they stopped caring awhile ago. ;)

Those that were around back in 2012 will have much of this from the various sales and bundles occurring during the THQ fire sale. The Warhammer Franchise pack had many things that aren't included here. Company of Heroes 2 is new, though. I've got a $3.81 BTA tab. Anyone lower? Is CoH 2 worth that?
FYI, for anyone who wants to try out CoH 2, they can do so with the Oberkommando pack in the base tier, which gives access to the multiplayer mode and AI skirmishes.

Anyone willing to give me Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?

NVM,  Bought the whole thing. I'll just give away what I don't want, which is everything except Space Marine

To be fair.. Nintendo has always region locked their crap... and it sucks. Supposedly that new one they're working on isn't locked... but we've all heard that before. Sorry to those people affected.
Gameboy: Region Free
Gameboy Color: Region Free
Gameboy Advance: Region Free
Nintendo DS: Region Free
Nintendo 3DS: Region Locked

...yep, they sure have always region locked their crap.

That said, I'm pretty sure consoleland digital storefronts have always been region locked. I know Sony's are, and they're basically the "champions" of region free hardware these days, insofar as that means anything when you're talking about soulless corporations. Like CDPR.

(As a separate, minor correction, they said they were considering region free for their next machine, not that they had any actual plans for it.)

Would have rather had tamagotchi.
Tamagotchi would be nice, but when is Humble going to listen to the people and make a Humble Pogs Bundle?

Gameboy: Region Free
Gameboy Color: Region Free
Gameboy Advance: Region Free
Nintendo DS: Region Free
Nintendo 3DS: Region Locked

...yep, they sure have always region locked their crap.
Nope, I stand corrected. You are right on those.

However, the NES, SNES, DSi (some games, and this is the one I remember because it directly affected me when I was deployed), N64, Gamecube, Wii, 3DS and WiiU are all region locked. Game Genie used to be able to get you around some of those issues.

Anyone willing to give me Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?

NVM, Bought the whole thing. I'll just give away what I don't want, which is everything except Space Marine
I would have gave you space marine lol. Platinumed that game on PS3 and have no desire to play it again after that craziness.

Nope, I stand corrected. You are right on those.

However, the NES, SNES, DSi (some games, and this is the one I remember because it directly affected me when I was deployed), N64, Gamecube, Wii, 3DS and WiiU are all region locked. Game Genie used to be able to get you around some of those issues.
To be fair, except for the PS3 and PS4(?), every major home console ever has been region locked. Except for the 3DS (and I guess a couple of DSi games?), your gripe isn't exactly unique to Nintendo.

That said, I'm pretty sure consoleland digital storefronts have always been region locked. I know Sony's are, and they're basically the "champions" of region free hardware these days, insofar as that means anything when you're talking about soulless corporations. Like CDPR.
How is it region locked? You're completely free to make foreign PSN accounts to purchase games on their storefronts with the only caveat being the need to procure that region's credits.

Not terrible for a weekly but everybody and spoders mom has these
I don't own COH2 (base-game) + any of the DLC's/Expansions for it.

That's all I'm missing there; I have the rest.

EDIT:

Looks like me and Spoder are in the same boat.

I put $10 a few hours ago as that was the lowest... now I read there was a $1 option -_- I never participated in humble bundle before. I just wanted Guacamelee

EDIT:
thanks for the likes
Posts like these are the reason i follow these threads so much as a semi lurker, 10/10 would read again.

Hyperdrive Edition is the Wii U version of MSF with far better graphics and the extra "hard" mode levels. Hard in scare quotes because MSF is not a challenging game but also because I have yet to get to those hard levels.

I think you're an absolute raving drooling submoron with irredeemable garbage taste if you buy MSF HD on Steam before Fractured Soul, which did literally everything MSF did and more, and BETTER than the things MSF attempted except for graphics, on both 3DS and Steam now.

bread's done
Back