Humble Bundle Thread

Is anyone else having issues upping the amount paid on a bundle you've bought? I tried raising the money on the Adventure Weekly 2, but the page never finished loading, it just hung on me.

Is anyone else having issues upping the amount paid on a bundle you've bought? I tried raising the money on the Adventure Weekly 2, but the page never finished loading, it just hung on me.
Maybe it's a sign you shouldn't upgrade.

Found this great deal for father's day.
SBgzHvq.jpg

love for them to do another nintendo package in the future.. ended up with 

dave. mighty, steamworld, moon and gunman for a buck out of pocket after trading :)

Because most households will buy only one console. And they're going to buy the one that has the majority of games that they want to play.

Mario and Zelda are great. But you know what else is great? Witcher, Batman, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, Fallout, COD (don't argue), Dark Souls, actual sports games, etc.

It wasn't that marketing killed the Wii U. It's the lack of third-party development that killed the Wii U.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I suspect we won't be having a bundle because of the Steam sale.

I hope I'm wrong.
I was just in the middle of typing this very same point when i saw the new message alert from your post.

If we do have anything, it won't be anything all that great. Probably wont involve steam keys. Actually, this would have been the perfect time to do the Nintendo bundle.

I was just in the middle of typing this very same point when i saw the new message alert from your post.

If we do have anything, it won't be anything all that great. Probably wont involve steam keys. Actually, this would have been the perfect time to do the Nintendo bundle.
How long ago was the previous Humble Android or Android + PC bundle? Maybe we're up for one of those again.

New Humble Bundle - All-Stars:

• World of Goo
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Dustforce DX
Beat the Average for the above and:

• Dungeon Defenders Collection
  • LIMBO
  • Braid
Pay $1 more for all of the above and:

• Risk of Rain
  • Antichamber
New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Only missing Dustforce and Dungeon Defenders. Although it's not a bad bundle for people entering PC gaming, especially compared to the crap being sold in most bundles.

great bundle for those that do not have these solid games.  Dungeon Defenders Collection includes android keys.  also soundtracks are included.  this bundle is only for 7 days, not 14

... how in the hell do I own Dungeon Defenders already? With all DLC?

I'm only missing the Dungeon Defenders album, too.

If someone has gotten the bundle and has an extra Dungeon Defenders, I'd be down for taking it for $1. Actually, nevermind. I think I have enough bundled stuff and am trying to put everything to getting GTA V down the line.

I think it's time to step away from the computer.

I own everything in this bundle (in most cases, more than once) and yet I'm still hitting refresh to see how low I can lock in the BTA. Oh, I have no intention of buying the bundle. I just wanted to see how low I could get the BTA.

help

Time to step away from the computer.

I own everything in this bundle (in most cases, more than once) and yet I'm still hitting refresh to see how low I can lock in the BTA. Oh, I have no intention of buying the bundle. I just wanted to see how low I could get the BTA.

help
This is why have a huge back log......I have noticed my favorite game is pressing F5.

Outstanding bundle quality wise and $5.33 entry point for these 8 games is very fair. It obviously depends on what you already own whether or not you should jump on it, but good value in this bundle IMO.

bread's done
Back