Humble Bundle Thread

A coupon?

giphy.gif

Is anyone having issues with the Zombie FPS DLC for Axis Game Factory? When I try to activate my key it says I already own it but I don't. I wonder if they gave out two keys for the Zombie survival pack instead.

Is anyone having issues with the Zombie FPS DLC for Axis Game Factory? When I try to activate my key it says I already own it but I don't. I wonder if they gave out two keys for the Zombie survival pack instead.
u can give it 2 me n i'll try it n tell u wat it redeams

New Humble Books Bundle - Made with KickStarter:

• To Be Or Not To Be
  • God Hates Astronauts
  • Imagined Realms Book 1
  • Hollow World
  • Help Fund My Robot Army
Beat the Average for the above and:

• The Big Feminist BUT
  • A Hero at the End of the World
  • The Great Way Trilogy
  • The Sleep of Reason: An Anthology of Horror
  • Steampunk World
  • Nightmare Magazine #33
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:

• Code Monkey Save World
  • Ava's Demon
  • The Warden and the Wolf King
  • MOTHER RUSSIA

New Humble Weekly Bundle - KickStarter Edition:

• Guns of Icarus Online Collector's Edition
  • AR-K
  • Full Bore

• Among the Sleep
  • Retro Game Crunch
Pay $13 for all of the above and:

• Lords of Xulima
  • WARMACHINE: Tactics

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone gets the weekly if they have an extra AR-K code I would appreciate it...keep missing bundles it's in. Retro game thing looks really gimmicky....never been too interested in among the sleep....eh not sure about this.

Edit: Thank you for the AR-K!

I own the $1 tier. BTA won't go low enough due to the $13 tier, so it looks like I'm in for a penny.
Same here, lowest BTA I saw was $3.57 and I pennied in. I'm only missing Retro Game Crunch from the 2 tiers so not worth it. If anyone is interested in Warmachine Tactics even with all the bad reviews, look at all the DLC they're selling. It wouldn't be worth it even if it was a good game. I'll wait for Xulima to show up in a better bundle.

If someone gets the weekly if they have an extra AR-K code I would appreciate it...keep missing bundles it's in. Retro game thing looks really gimmicky....never been too interested in among the sleep....eh not sure about this.
Just spodered a AR-K link from a Youtube comment, as I was researching the Android version. I already have the Steam version, so I've Pm'd you.

Don't forget that having AR-K on Steam gets you a 73% off discount this week on the sequel, making it $2.16. In case you care about supporting devs and stuff (loyalty discount of 63% ends at the end of the month, 10% bonus discount ends in a few days).

New Humble Mobile Bundle - NEOGEO:
  • Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  • Blazing Star
  • The King of Fighters '97
  • Metal Slug 2
  • Metal Slug X
  • Fatal Fury Special
  • Samurai Showdown II
  • Metal Slug 3
Pay $29.99 or more for all of the above and:
  • NEOGEO 25th Anniversary Metal Slug T-Shirt

I would likely get this but don't have a controller for android. I remember trying MS3 from a previous bundle...controlled terribly on the virtual controller.

There's a Sixaxis app that you can use to setup a PS3 controller for Android. It's been a while since I used it and IIRC it took a bit of fiddling to setup but did work.

Also I've seen some Android controllers really cheap randomly at some places like Half Price books. Could probably find some Chinese special cheap at Amazon or eBay too.

Y am I thinkin bout getting HB kicksharter bindle hi teer?!?!?  I noh that Traci Lordz of Kali-Ma will be 75% off in fall sale!  amirite?

P.S.   I is stoopid

P.P.S  and a moran

P.P.P.S.  that's all

Metal Slug 3 was in a previous PC & Android bundle (which is how I own it on steam). Is it possible that they just screwed up and re-used the game icon and formats that they used on the old bundle? Because according to that pic, it's also supposed to come with a DRM-Free copy. But there isn't any DRM-Free copy of the game. They promised a DRM-Free version of the game when the PC & Android 10 bundle launched over a year ago, but it's been in a perpetual state of "coming soon" ever since.

bread's done
Back