Humble Bundle Thread

Do you guys think skyrim will be added to the monthly bundle i bet that's what that windmill is about. SKyrim has lots of windmills. It really should've been named Windrim but I guess that wouldn't fit with the lore of the game universe or whatever. If it's not skyrim I hope it's legend of zelda wii u like xena warrior princess said it will be, that games not out yet (in case you didn't know) but i bet it has windmills so it would make sense. I don't see what other games it could be its either skyrim or legend of windmills 

Ok, now she's realised she doesn't have Besiege.

Kids these days ... :roll:
why.... that.... little %*&**(* :drool:

you either give me my reservation for Besiege or she's realised she doesn't have a cat father when that Monthly bundle comes out :whistle2:x

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm not mistaken, here's how the hints for the monthly bundle add up.

certain:

Saints Row 4
Besiege
Valkyria Chronicles
Sunless Sea

uncertain:

Shovel Knight / Rogue Legacy / Crypt of the Necrodancer / ??

Lethal League / ??
That'd be a pretty good bundle if I didn't own Saints Row 4. And Valkyria. And Sunless Sea. And Necrodancer. And Grimrock 2. And if it wasn't $12.

I don't get people guessing Saints Row 4 or Torchlight 2 as being in the monthly. I'm pretty sure there's not going to be any repeats and those have both been bundled by Humble before. Of course, they can still do SR4 GotY or Gat out of Hell, but I saw some people worrying that it would just be the SR4 base game.

I don't get people guessing Saints Row 4 or Torchlight 2 as being in the monthly. I'm pretty sure there's not going to be any repeats and those have both been bundled by Humble before. Of course, they can still do SR4 GotY or Gat out of Hell, but I saw some people worrying that it would just be the SR4 base game.
Humble confirmed that there'll be repeats (bundled before by Humble) in their monthly bundles.

Ah, I went back and reread the wording and see that they just confirm that there will be games that haven't been bundled before, not that all games are new to bundles.

They've also confirmed that it'll be the best bundle evar and way better than your average poopees bundle.

Totes worth the inflated price, we promise

- Humble Steve

See? I already bought seven to flip.

Citizens of Earth is a really good unlock. The rest are repeats, but pretty good ones. I give this bundle a rating of

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Humble confirmed that there'll be repeats (bundled before by Humble) in their monthly bundles.
But wait...did you catch that? Let's look at that again.

• "repeats"
  • in other words, to peat again
  • peat again could refer to peat moss, a renewable resource of living plants
  • peat moss is another word for the family of mosses known as sphagnum
  • sphagnum can hold 16-26 times its dry weight in water whether living or dead and spreads quickly into large bogs
  • sphagnum also has a low rate of decay, meaning that it preserves long-dead plants and animals
  • on August 1st, 1984, a mummified body called Lindow Man was found in Lindow Moss in North West England, who was carbon-dated to roughly 300 BC
  • due to its age, scientists assumed it would decay rapidly after it was exhumed from the preserving moss
  • to keep it preserved, they used a solution of 85% water and 15% polyethylene glycol 400
  • polyethylene glycol 400 is also known as PEG 400
  • PEG 400 is registered under the Chemical Abstracts Service
  • its registration number is 25322-68-3

PEG IS 3 LETTERS, THERE ARE 3 ATOMS IN WATER, HALF-LIFE IS A RATE OF DECAY, HALF-LIFE IS A "WELL-PRESERVED" SERIES, AND LINDOW MAN AND G-MAN BOTH HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME

HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED IN THIS BUNDLE

• "repeats"
  • sphagnum can hold 16-26 times its dry weight in water whether living or dead and spreads quickly into large bogs
  • sphagnum also has a low rate of decay, meaning that it preserves long-dead plants and animals
  • on August 1st, 1984, a mummified body called Lindow Man was found in Lindow Moss in North West England, who was carbon-dated to roughly 300 BC
  • due to its age, scientists assumed it would decay rapidly after it was exhumed from the preserving moss
  • to keep it preserved, they used a solution of 85% water and 15% polyethylene glycol 400

PEG IS 3 LETTERS, THERE ARE 3 ATOMS IN WATER, HALF-LIFE IS A RATE OF DECAY, HALF-LIFE IS A "WELL-PRESERVED" SERIES, AND LINDOW MAN AND G-MAN BOTH HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME

Well+i+thought+it+was+referring+to+us+who+_acb6d87a9432c951e8accc390b2e6e9e.jpg

• "repeats"

This is what happens when you stay in tebow chat for too long

Citizens of the Earth should've been in the bundle during the first week. It's better than putting a million copies of Contagion and Insurgency in the main bundle..

I need Teslagrad and Citizens of Earth, and apparently I already own Story about my weird Uncle. Well worth reselling the extras for the BTA I got on the first week.

Euro Truck Sim... hahahahaha. Yeah I'm keeping that until they release a DLC upgrade package or something.

I really only want a copy of Citizens of Earth. Any chance someone has a spare they are willing to part with or trade for any number of random assorted Steam keys?

You really don't need the Euro Truck DLC unless you're planning on spending a few hundred hours behind the wheel. Basegame is huge.

Well damn guys, I got the BTA with $6.

I only signed up for the Humble Bundle earlier this year for the Nintendo bundle.  And then got the comics one when they had the Locke and Key series.  And then the Capcom bundle was awesome.  I'm not sure I will play most of these games but for $6 why not.  Right?

Well damn guys, I got the BTA with $6.

I only signed up for the Humble Bundle earlier this year for the Nintendo bundle. And then got the comics one when they had the Locke and Key series. And then the Capcom bundle was awesome. I'm not sure I will play most of these games but for $6 why not. Right?
They're so cute when they're new.

Well damn guys, I got the BTA with $6.

I only signed up for the Humble Bundle earlier this year for the Nintendo bundle. And then got the comics one when they had the Locke and Key series. And then the Capcom bundle was awesome. I'm not sure I will play most of these games but for $6 why not. Right?
I've still got a tab open with the BTA price of $4.56 and I'm not even buying the bundle.

There's achievements tied to the DLC expansions, so...
Well, if you're planning on 100% a game, then yes, you'll probably need the DLC.

Seriously though, that involves about 10,000 kilometers of driving, which is like 800 miles or some shit. Good luck.

• "repeats"

So... Was it worth it?

• "repeats"

105146-Ice-Cube-Friday-what-gif-dafuq-N9vG.gif

So it looks like Lethal League fits the boombox hint pretty well, that'll probably be in the HB monthly.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/661257726001999872

Might buy that off of someone if they don't want it, looks interesting.

I am in the same boat with the unlocks with Citizens of Earth being the only new for me.  I did want to comment that putting 4 games in the unlock this week was nice, especially with Teslagrad, Citizens, Euro truck 2 and A story about my uncle - all solid choices.  This makes up for the contagion and insurgency silliness.  Also, $9 total to also grab Spintires and Dragon Commander - not a bad bundle.

As far as the monthly bundle, I read at the start the same as others that the games were supposed to not have been bundled before, which led me to believe no repeats.  SR4 really seems likely even though it has been bundled.  If Torchlight 2 is really part of this, I might write a complaint to humble.  Valkyria, even though I bought this one for $5 during last Winter sale, is a solid game.  I am keeping my hopes that at least for the first couple of months, humble will offer good bundles on the monthly.  One can hope.

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Extra Life

• Jazzpunk
  • How to Survive
  • XSplit Premium 1-Month License
  • Overlord
  • Devillian Extra Life Humble Bundle Package
Beat the Average for the above and:

• How to Survive: Third Person Standalone
  • Trove Skyfire Helm
  • It Came from Space, and Ate Our Brains
  • Overlord II
  • Shadowgate (2014) + Shadowgate: MacVenture Series