Humble Bundle Thread

its not devastating as I dont own any of them. Ill actually play LOG, valkyria, beseige, and saints.  might try lethal league.  Still disappointed they couldnt come up with saints goty or at least some dlc.

I dont feel used, just let down, and wont be reupping for the next one.

Yeah. Color me somewhat surprised that SR IV is the base version. The bundle would look stronger with one of the other guessed games instead of SanctuaryRPG, of course. It's a good game, but it moves absolutely no needles. I see very few people looking at this list of games and kicking themselves for not subscribing, leading to a jump in new subscriptions.

I was almost certainly out for next month anyway, but I won't be torn about the decision now. I also think the every-other-month subscription I was initially considering is probably off the table.
That's putting it very mildly. Sanctuary RPG was given away free and bundled in cheap bundles, its just an insult. I've never felt more of a Moran than now.

Anyone want to give me Valkyria chronicles & besiege for my 199th & 200th game on steam :). Also must have been living under a rock because I've never heard of lethal league

Last edited by a moderator:
dennis-51dd26498f494fe351f44ad3fba42abd.jpg

this is why you should stick with Groupees.. We take good care of your +1 addiction & gambling need for a fraction of HB blind pre order cost

I bought the bundle last minute, mainly because I've been contemplating Besiege for a while. I don't own any of the games in the bundle, so it's a good deal for me I suppose. Will I actually play any of the games anytime soon? Probably not. Would I have bought the bundle if it was a $12 BTA tier in a regular numbered or weekly bundle? Most likely no, but oh well. 

That's putting it very mildly. Sanctuary RPG was given away free and bundled in cheap bundles, its just an insult. I've never felt more of a Moran than now.
No, no. That was SanctuaryRPG. This is SactuaryRPG Black Edition. The dev only partially caved to the pitchforks and keys weren't ever officially given out for those old bundles. That said, the game has appeared in a Humble Weekly since then. It's still a weak inclusion.

Anyone want to give me Valkyria chronicles & besiege for my 199th & 200th game on steam :). Also must have been living under a rock because I've never heard of lethal league
wtf kind of milestone is 200 games

No, no. That was SanctuaryRPG. This is SactuaryRPG Black Edition. The dev only partially caved to the pitchforks and keys weren't ever officially given out for those old bundles. That said, the game has appeared in a Humble Weekly since then. It's still a weak inclusion.
If you added the dev on Steam, you got Sanctuary RPG Black Edition for free. It's a hassle and I guess it's not "official" but free is free

that was a dirty, low move from HB. The skeleton hint look nothing like SantuaryRPG game.

I didn't pre order but I still feel a bitter taste in my mouth when I see the reveal.

The only possible good thing I can think of is they purposely made this month's bundle very meh so a ton of people would unsubscribe, but then make next month's bundle amazing, so they have fewer people to give those really nice keys to, the recently unsubscribed and those on the fence would want to subscribe/resubscribe, but then give trash again.  

The only possible good thing I can think of is they purposely made this month's bundle very meh so a ton of people would unsubscribe, but then make next month's bundle amazing, so they have fewer people to give those really nice keys to, the recently unsubscribed and those on the fence would want to subscribe/resubscribe, but then give trash again.
peanuts-lucy-charlie-brown-football.jpg

Is this the thread in which we all celebrate not being dumbasses and joining the Humble Club? :D/

My contribution to the party:
3PWF5-RKI5D-EPDAJ

Is this the thread in which we all celebrate not being dumbasses and joining the Humble Club? :D/

My contribution to the party:
3PWF5-RKI5D-EPDAJ
I'll consider it as an unlocked bonus game for that $12. The bundle looks much better now. Thanks!

The very nature of these mystery boxes is that you get stuff that you wouldn't in your right mind pay $12 for if you knew what it was, but you enjoyed the gambling and speculation and maybe one day you'll get a game you really like and feel like it was worth it.  That's how Lootcrate and all that other poop runs.  The only thing they could do to make it even more gimmicky is randomly promise really good games to a few subscribers each month.  

If this was a weekly with tiers and the upper tier was $12 I doubt too many people would be buying it.  

The very nature of these mystery boxes is that you get stuff that you wouldn't in your right mind pay $12 for if you knew what it was, but you enjoyed the gambling and speculation and maybe one day you'll get a game you really like and feel like it was worth it. That's how Lootcrate and all that other poop runs. The only thing they could do to make it even more gimmicky is randomly promise really good games to a few subscribers each month.

If this was a weekly with tiers and the upper tier was $12 I doubt too many people would be buying it.
That's really helpful insight, Fox. I like your style, posting it right after everyone moran'd the first bundle.

That's really helpful insight, Fox. I like your style, posting it right after everyone moran'd the first bundle.
It wouldn't have mattered. People were going to moran it anyways. It's too much to resist the "just maybe" thoughts and speculation and build it up in your mind. I've done it. Granted, this was years ago when I was a little moran and thought I'd be getting some rare baseball card or comic in the mystery grab bag. I learned my lesson early. Some people are late bloomers. And some stay morans forever.

Ladies and gentlemen, your first and LAST Humble monthly.  That's the best they could start with, eh?  This isn't going to generate much repeat business.

So who's got an extra Grimrock key!

I think not including any DLC for any of the games was a bad move as far as setting expectations goes. Now everyone will assume that anything included will be bare bones, and that the Humble Store will probably run a sale on the GOTC version the day the Monthly goes live.

Well count me in the moran club.

Honestly, as I only had SRIV, overall this isn't a bad bundle for me and included several items I wanted (Grimrock, Besiege, Valkyria).  However, I would not have paid $12 for it.

I wonder how many subscribers they'll lose....

And lol to all the Morans who bought it. Congratulations. You made people who throw $2 an $3 at Poopees blind Pre-orders look sensible in comparison.
I have to say.. Humble is making Poopees look GOOD. Never thought I'd see that happen. At least you're paying $2 for a bunch of +1s instead of $12

Eh, works for me.  The Sanctuary game is unexpected, however not necessarily a disappointment.  I mean, they could have charged 12 and gave out straight up Poopies quality.  Outside of the one game I pretty much got what I expected/wanted.

Ladies and gentlemen, your first and LAST Humble monthly. That's the best they could start with, eh? This isn't going to generate much repeat business.

So who's got an extra Grimrock key!
Don't think they're looking to get repeat business with that repeat-game-from-last-month-as-bait thing even if the selection was good.. But a greenlight ascii game.. lol..

Glad I passed due to my OCD/loathe for incomplete versions... thank you paradox!

You can however throw your extra keys at me too if you're angry and need to vent.

i don't mind, i won't pre buy the next bundle. ill wait an see if their another "leak" then if it decent go for it. overall am happy,  as it was the fun of the unknown more then the am going get X value for next to nothing.

Valkyria Chronicles

3LT2B-D9L6B-XMPNT

grats to who ever gets it, it a good game worth your time.

i don't mind, i won't pre buy the next bundle. ill wait an see if their another "leak" then if it decent go for it. overall am happy, as it was the fun of the unknown more then the am going get X value for next to nothing.

Valkyria Chronicles

3LT2B-D9L6B-XMPNT

grats to who ever gets it, it a good game worth your time.
thank you kind sir

told u gaiz not 2 lissen 2 spoder

y u still moran

EDIT: I know it's not quite the same, but I'd rather spend my money on the Build-A-Greenlight 34 from Poopees than subscribe to Herpble Derply. Poopees is delivering a potential +8 for $1.25, and 16 cents each for games and bonuses isn't as bad as getting these repeats along with some games you can just buy on sale with Gabenbux. Plus, $12 is too much for any bundle with SanctuaryRPG in it.

I'm pretty much depressed and locked into trying to study right now (I hate learning HTML :whistle2:( ) , so I'm not really interested in much gaming lately.

Anyway, I have six games of the monthly bundle if anyone wants a particular one, and only one, I will PM you the link if you reply here telling me what you want. I get tired of lurkers stealing all the keys whenever I post them here. Please just only request if you have an intention of playing the game and not sitting in a Steam list with 80 other unplayed games.

Here's what I have:

- Besiege

- Lethal League

- Saints Row IV

- SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition

- Towerfall Ascension

- Valkyria Chronicles

Quote me with the game you want and you got it, as long as another person before you hasn't requested it. I'll go in order of the first six and PM in a few when I check back.

I'm pretty much depressed and locked into trying to study right now (I hate learning HTML :whistle2:( ) , so I'm not really interested in much gaming lately.

Anyway, I have six games of the monthly bundle if anyone wants a particular one, and only one, I will PM you the link if you reply here telling me what you want. I get tired of lurkers stealing all the keys whenever I post them here. Please just only request if you have an intention of playing the game and not sitting in a Steam list with 80 other unplayed games.

Here's what I have:

- Besiege

Quote me with the game you want and you got it, as long as another person before you hasn't requested it. I'll go in order of the first six and PM in a few when I check back.
besiege & thank you for game 200

Here's what I have:

- Besiege

- Lethal League

- Saints Row IV

- SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition

- Towerfall Ascension

- Valkyria Chronicles

Lethal league

bread's done
Back