Humble Bundle Thread

Man, I have 3 Samarost 2 keys now.

VDH9K-BVN9A-8RTCK
PZIBF-WQFYP-QYCF2
BLC60-3CC0L-HJBW9
All used now of course. Would have grabbed one if I were fast enough since I passed on that Ananita weekly partially do to no Samorost 2 Steam keys and I didn't get into Bundles until Humble 3.

New Humble Books Bundle - Sci-Fantasy:

• Word Puppets
  • Digital Domains: A Decade of Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • One-Eyed Jack
  • Obsession: Tales of Irresistible Desire
Beat the Average for the above and:

• Witches: Wicked, Wild & Powerful
  • New Cthulhu 2: More Recent Weird
  • The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror: 2015
  • The Year's Best Science & Fantasy Novellas: 2015
  • Mermaids and Other Mysteries of the Deep
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:

• Warrior Women
  • The Year's Best Science Fiction & Fantasy: 2015
  • Ad Astra: The 50th Anniversary SFWA Cookbook
New Humble X-Files Comics Bundle BTA Unlocks:

• Annual 2014
  • Art Gallery #1
  • X-Mas Special
  • X-Files/30 Days of Night

Last edited by a moderator:
New Humble Books Bundle - Sci-Fantasy:

• Word Puppets
  • Digital Domains: A Decade of Science Fiction and Fantasy
  • One-Eyed Jack
  • Obsession: Tales of Irresistible Desire
Beat the Average for the above and:
  • Witches: Wicked, Wild & Powerful
  • New Cthulhu 2: More Recent Weird
  • The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror: 2015
  • The Year's Best Science & Fantasy Novellas: 2015
  • Mermaids and Other Mysteries of the Deep
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:
  • Warrior Women
  • The Year's Best Science Fiction & Fantasy: 2015
  • Ad Astra: The 50th Anniversary SFWA Cookbook
New Humble X-Files Comics Bundle BTA Unlocks:
  • Annual 2014
  • Art Gallery #1
  • X-Mas Special
  • X-Files/30 Days of Night
I almost managed to convince myself to buy this crap before my phone helpfully decided to reload the tab I was keeping my lowest obtained BTA in.

Thanks for saving me from a bad decision, phone!

At this point there's so much price manipulation bullshit going on they really need to give up the whole pretense that we're controlling the price of some of the tiers and just charge what the hell they want to charge.

I stopped giving Humble money back in HIB6, I think. Haven't seen a reason to start again since, especially now that they're reaching Poopees levels of scheisty.

Should change their name to Greedy Bundle
I'd expect Team 17 had something to do with the switch.

I pennied in earlier. If I go to increase my order it shows that I can get the BTA content at my BTA price, but that I need to add $5.99 to get the list of games at the $6 tier. I'm not sure what would happen if I just added my BTA amount, but I wonder if in this case there is no BTA content.

Following the Sad Puppies affair makes me smile upon seeing that sci-fi bundle so I can basically play bingo with the list of trashy human beings in the author spot up and down that list.

So I hadn't cancelled my monthly yet (I know, shame on me) and I just received notification from Paypal that I was already charged for the December bundle. I'm assuming it won't even come out for another week. Real nice, Humble. A word of warning to anyone that may not have been processed yet and doesn't want to deal with CS.

So I hadn't cancelled my monthly yet (I know, shame on me) and I just received notification from Paypal that I was already charged for the December bundle. I'm assuming it won't even come out for another week. Real nice, Humble. A word of warning to anyone that may not have been processed yet and doesn't want to deal with CS.
Thanks for the heads up! I also forgot to cancel and just did it now. Glad I can use that 12 bucks to moran something else.

Yogscast 2015 Jingle Jam

$25 for the following:

• Guns of Icarus Online
  • Chivalry
  • DEFCON
  • Medieval II
  • Block n Load Platinum DLC
  • Ace of Spades Battle Builder
  • Chronicle: Runescape Legends Closed Beta
  • Gunpoint
  • Torchlight II
  • Tango Fiesta
  • DiscStorm
  • The Weaponographist
  • Elite Dangerous Paint Job

UFETmDf.png

I have to confess to buying in at the $15 dollar tier of what I understand to be the worst-ever humble bundle.

Autosport+Season Pass, Toybox Turbos, Grid 2 DLC, Colin Mcrae, and Hospital Tycoon were enough to warrant the deal, especially given that I was able to donate all the rest of the racing games to my kids' account.

I do have a few leftovers, but I think those will go nicely into my extra key list. Now I need to figure out how to give away those keys without annoying anyone with thread noise.

You really think they're gonna let something like that get in the way of future humble appearances?

EDIT: Motoki'd

bread's done
Back