Humble Bundle Thread

Aren't those coupons locked to your account? And they're only for new Monthly subs?
They are locked to your account, they are not only for new subs, but they expire May 6th, so at best you could get two - one for March and one for April.

Edit:

For those curious, I did two .01 buys on my account, but there's no way to tell if you do indeed get two Humble monthly coupons. I definitely got two of each of the coupons for the other games, but the humble monthly coupons don't seem to show on the same page. You probably do though, but it's probably pointless for most since you'll likely be getting one with each $1 tier you might buy between now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have time to wait for 75% off when there are poisonous animals waiting to pounce on you around every corner!
bamuke9eaetcfhy4ltnm.jpg

This makes no sense.  For some reason when I open the Humble Jumbo 6 page it doesn't show Magicka as one of the unlocks.  I'm assuming something is wrong with the way my browser is rendering the page.  Is anyone else having this problem?

This makes no sense. For some reason when I open the Humble Jumbo 6 page it doesn't show Magicka as one of the unlocks. I'm assuming something is wrong with the way my browser is rendering the page. Is anyone else having this problem?
I was shocked that magicka wasn't included for the upteenth time as well.

8DCXA-79GJT-Q3CTE Shadowrun Returns
5HHKD-4CLH4-MXTRH Oceanhorn
8P9KW-LN4Y8-79B5F War Machine Tactics
W9F7X-NVQ07-YFH85 Contagion

The unlocks doesn't make any easier to pay $12 for grey Goo...
I'm with you there.. I bought the $1 tier, which was really nice, but I can't justify paying $6 for 3 games and Magicka 2 (which looks meh). Much less $11 for all that and Grey Goo.

Now, had they included Shadowrun: Hong Kong, I'd probably bite, but no way that was ever going to be a "bonus" game.

I'm with you there.. I bought the $1 tier, which was really nice, but I can't justify paying $6 for 3 games and Magicka 2 (which looks meh). Much less $11 for all that and Grey Goo.

Now, had they included Shadowrun: Hong Kong, I'd probably bite, but no way that was ever going to be a "bonus" game.
It's +5 (and an extra Shadowrun) for me for $5. That seems temping enough. The extra $6 for Grey Goo, not so much.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/709831555867250689

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

If it had some actual games, maybe, but it's just engine assets.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/709831555867250689

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

If it had some actual games, maybe, but it's just engine assets.
Well, it has one game.

I've grabbed some prior bundles with tools for making games, but this looks to be a bit more of a complex process. Probably not for me.

Oh goodie, a bundle specifically for the scam developers that spam shit games on Steam Greenlight.

You've officially become part of the problem, Humble.

It's a bundle that wants you to think there's a steam game in it, but contains nothing but junk. Should've renamed it to "Humble Crytek Mirage"
There is one game in there, but it looks like it was put together wit a bunch of generic assets.

Oh...

Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaahhhhh, baby!

Wait 'til you get a load of my new game:

Elevator Pitch (see I'm BIG TIME BAYBEEE!!!!!):  The main protagonist is an Environmental Prop (you laymen would call him a coffee cup and saucer, but you are losers) that is armed with a traditional bolt-action rifle (thanks CRYING ENGINE WEAPONZ PACK). him and his sidekick, a fern (from Crype engine plant's n shrubbs), who rides a WAR ELEPHANT!!!! (BOOOOOSH!!!!)  

They are being pursued through time by Roman Centurions and other characters and animals from teh CRYPETECH CHARACTERS AND ANIMALS PACK....QWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My promise to you is that if you give me a "YES" vote on Steam Peenlite, I will give you a key to my game (Working Title: Cup and Fern: A Love Story) only to reneg on that promise when I hit the BIG BIG TIME!!!!

Look for me on STEEM....

Snootchie Bootchies

P.S.  DIS JUST IN:  EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T MENTIONED ANYTHING TO FOXHACK, HE HAS AGREED TO RECORD A CHIPTUNE SOUND TRACK IN FLAC!!!!!!  EAT THAT, Herbie HanCOCK!!!!!

Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaahhhhh, baby!

Wait 'til you get a load of my new game:

Elevator Pitch (see I'm BIG TIME BAYBEEE!!!!!): The main protagonist is an Environmental Prop (you laymen would call him a coffee cup and saucer, but you are losers) that is armed with a traditional bolt-action rifle (thanks CRYING ENGINE WEAPONZ PACK). him and his sidekick, a fern (from Crype engine plant's n shrubbs), who rides a WAR ELEPHANT!!!! (BOOOOOSH!!!!)

They are being pursued through time by Roman Centurions and other characters and animals from teh CRYPETECH CHARACTERS AND ANIMALS PACK....QWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My promise to you is that if you give me a "YES" vote on Steam Peenlite, I will give you a key to my game (Working Title: Cup and Fern: A Love Story) only to reneg on that promise when I hit the BIG BIG TIME!!!!

Look for me on STEEM....

Snootchie Bootchies

P.S. DIS JUST IN: EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T MENTIONED ANYTHING TO FOXHACK, HE HAS AGREED TO RECORD A CHIPTUNE SOUND TRACK IN FLAC!!!!!! EAT THAT, Herbie HanCOCK!!!!!
You profile picture fits you so well haha.

I thought the Star Wars bundle went through tonight, finally went to bite and it's ended lol. Oh well, would've probably just ended up like the other 100 cheap steam games I've yet to start

P.S. DIS JUST IN: EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T MENTIONED ANYTHING TO FOXHACK, HE HAS AGREED TO RECORD A CHIPTUNE SOUND TRACK IN FLAC!!!!!! EAT THAT, Herbie HanCOCK!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwmRQ0PBtXU

And now you know he didn't just make Rock It and Future Shock.

Also, I can't write or play music. Sadly. Except maybe a kazoo.

Think the unlocks of the other bundle are more interesting to me then the original BTAs, TransOcean is something that has sounded interesting for awhile (even if it's supposedly a bit shallow), heard good things about Holy Potatoes, A Weapon Shop?!, and Shadowrun Returns is Shadowrun Returns. (Dreamfall Chapters and Dragonfall were the only interesting ones before, but haven't finished TLJ or Dreamfall, and someone gifted me Dragonfall)

Now just need a way to convince myself to spend $7 on that. 

There's an activision sale going on. Velocity 2X is pretty good at 75% off, or $4.48 if you've got the monthly discount. I don't believe it's been 75% off before.

EDIT: White Night is decent as well for 75% off, and I believe that's also a new low.

There's an activision sale going on. Velocity 2X is pretty good at 75% off, or $4.48 if you've got the monthly discount. I don't believe it's been 75% off before.

EDIT: White Night is decent as well for 75% off, and I believe that's also a new low.
Somebody please buy these 2 games. We need an Activision Humble bundle

Activision, eh? They're pretty stingy with discounts, so that's always good news.

Looks like the Spiderman Franchise Pack is $19.98, which isn't bad: Spiderman 1 + 2 and all that crappy DLC. That's about $17 after Monthly discount.

Gun is $4.98 and a little cheaper with the discount.

almost bought the Transformers pack until I realize that Newegg frequently has Activision crap on sale for the same discount with an additional 15% off coupon.

Will "gilby" this

Humble Mobile Bundle 17
z9K3lUX.png
$1

• Prune
    fWX7nzA.png
    +
    aMeWlBI.png
  • Framed
    fWX7nzA.png
  • Battlestation: Harbinger
    fWX7nzA.png