Humble Bundle Thread

Walking Dead Season 2 and Game of Thrones should not be in the $12 tier. Isn't this the same $1 tier as the last telltale bundle too? Weak.
Why not in the $12 tier? Even with a couple of nice sales over the past year, they've not done really any cheaper than that. Also, not the same as the last Telltale. That one included Wallace and Gromit and Hector, but had Walking Dead in the BTA tier.

Ha. Well, shit.

I honestly doubt this will add the few Telltale games I don't have on Steam (Sam and Max S1+S2, Tales of Monkey Island.) I'm guessing they didn't include Telltale keys this time around to lose less money. :p
I grabbed those two seasons and Monkey Island from the recent Wingamestore sale, so maximum pain for me would be to include them. I'd guess Wallace and Gromit and Hector, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody catch the BTA low on Telltale?
It opened at $6 and have never gone lower than that. At one point it was up to $7, and then it started falling back it's current BTA ($6.50). It might eventually creep down to the original starting BTA, but I doubt it will go significantly lower than that.

EDIT: FOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXHHHHAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!

Ok, so maybe it went lower than $6. But not much lower.

Why not in the $12 tier? Even with a couple of nice sales over the past year, they've not done really any cheaper than that. Also, not the same as the last Telltale. That one included Wallace and Gromit and Hector, but had Walking Dead in the BTA tier.

I grabbed those two seasons and Monkey Island from the recent Wingamestore sale, so maximum pain for me would be to include them. I'd guess Wallace and Gromit and Hector, though.
Wallace and Gromit is no longer available for sale. Hector... is a possibility, but to be honest that game really, really sucks. I think they'll include something else. Probably Telltale Poker. :p

I swear to Gaben, Humble, if you ever pull a Telltale Monthly, I'm gonna unsub you faster than you can say "eh, we can't check all the games".

At a certain level, doesn't keeping the window open and refreshing the page to lock in a BTA that's 50 cents lower than it was an hour ago make us just as bad as those console peasants who buy 12 games at Best Buy and trade them into Gamestop for $5 profit in Amazon gift cards?

At a certain level, doesn't keeping the window open and refreshing the page to lock in a BTA that's 50 cents lower than it was an hour ago make us just as bad as those console peasants who buy 12 games at Best Buy and trade them into Gamestop for $5 profit in Amazon gift cards?
What? No. Of course not. Why would you say such a thing? What is wrong with you?

Anybody max-fakeying the Telltale? I'm missing Wolf Among Us, Borderlands, Game of Thrones, and a Steam copy of WD S2. Good value? These don't ever seem to go lower than 75% off, or $5-6 each, other than that BAB sale on the Humble Store. Was that cheaper? I don't really remember.

EDIT: I noticed that only one set of Sam & Max games is shown presently. I'd bet that at least one or two of the other seasons will be an unlock.

Anybody max-fakeying the Telltale? I'm missing Wolf Among Us, Borderlands, Game of Thrones, and a Steam copy of WD S2. Good value? These don't ever seem to go lower than 75% off, or $5-6 each, other than that BAB sale on the Humble Store. Was that cheaper? I don't really remember.

EDIT: I noticed that only one set of Sam & Max games is shown presently. I'd bet that at least one or two of the other seasons will be an unlock.
They've put Season 3 in multiple bundles and never included Seasons 1 and 2 in any. I'd be shocked to see them added.

Tempted by the $12 here.

Remember the Bro code - don't max contribute until everybody's had chance to grab a decent BTA.

:grouphug:

Huh. Just noticed this:

81vplSD.png

Really wish they'd stuck with this third tier; would have made fakeying an absolute no-brainer.

You could probably pay $9 and then send a screenshot to Humble support and get the max bundle. They can be slow to respond, so result might take a week or two, and you'd also have to decide if $3 either way is worth it to you.

... I still have two tabs at $6.

Anyone want these? I'd have to gift them to you, of course, and you'd have to gift me the money via PayPal (or Amazon GC.) You won't get the stuff from the $12 tier but if you're not interested in those then it would be fine I guess. :p

Never mind, I had to close the browser. >_<

Humble Telltale Bundle
gmmZrAj.png

$1

• Back to the Future: The Game
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Sam &amp; Max: Devil's Playhouse
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Poker Night at the Inventory
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Puzzle Agent 1 &amp; 2
    k08ZaGN.png
  • The Walking Dead - Season 1
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • [coupon] 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers
BTA (lowest ~$5.90)

• The Walking Dead: 400 Days
    k08ZaGN.png
  • The Wolf Among Us
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Poker Night 2
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Tales from the Borderlands
    k08ZaGN.png
week two additions:

• coming soon
$12

• Game of Thrones
    k08ZaGN.png
  • The Walking Dead - Season 2
    k08ZaGN.png
[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
aMeWlBI.png
soundtrack ...
7Nz1zTZ.png
cards[/customspoiler]
This is a great bundle, as long as you don't already own most of this already!

I own all of this already.

I'm curious what will be in the BTA Extras...

I have Sam + Max Seasons 1+2 from retail, but would love to put those on Steam. Those would be nice BTA extras.

Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Glen
cYQ2D8C.png

$1

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Ultimate General: Gettysburg
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    aMeWlBI.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • [coupon] 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers

BTA (lowest $5.00)

• Tropico 5
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • GRAV (Early Access)
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Victor Vran
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
week 2 additions:

• Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Knight Squad
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
$12

• Homeworld Remastered Collection
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
aMeWlBI.png
soundtrack ...
7Nz1zTZ.png
cards[/customspoiler]
Oh, man - that BTA Tier is tempting now w/ the BTA unlocks revealed.

I guess I should've dollar'd in last week in case (to lock a cheaper price in) the BTA unlocks were worth a damn.

And it looks like that they are.

I ain't got any of BTA period.

Granted, I have Indigo Prophecy [USA Edition] on CD's from retail + Fahrenheit Uncut [Not HD] on GOG...

...but I really do want that new HD re-release + especially to have it on Steam.

Crap!

Dirty incestuous lurker pedophiles living in their mom's basement with nobody to love them probably took those keys without leaving a thanks. So thanks on their behalf, ooga.

Walking Dead Season 2 and Game of Thrones should not be in the $12 tier. Isn't this the same $1 tier as the last telltale bundle too? Weak.
GOT is pretty recent game so it's there on Tier 3. Not sure, wassup with WD Season 2 on the same tier though. Maybe they ran out of premium game to put there

bread's done
Back