Humble Bundle Thread

I'd be in for LastPass if it wasn't for new users only. I'd understand if you were a premium member in the past, but you should at least be able to use it go from free to premium. I don't need a VPN since I use PIA and I already have DisplayFusion so solid pass for me.

At first glance at this bundle I harrumphed...but then I started to look at what was included and, well...

VYJUH2T.gif

I'm not sure about the BTA, as I don't use multiple monitors and I don't quite trust a password manager that's stored on some company's server, but I have been considering subscribing to a VPN. The $1 tier is tempting, though. A Windows Explorer replacement? What a coincidence, I find Window's built-in explorer to be crappy! I've also had Fences marked as something to check out, at some point. $15 tier seems good if you want that AV program--and Bitdefender is solid. (I do wonder how many machines that Bitdefender license is for.)

Any thoughts on CyberGhost as a VPN?
If you're mainly interested in a VPN you might be better off with https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp

LastPass is the only thing I really care about.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I really want from this is Display Fusion, if anyone is planning on getting this bundle but doesn't want Display Fusion let me know and maybe we can work out a deal.

Awesome find! Only had GF so I bought the dollar tier from humble and that dropped the steam price down to 3.85 for everything else...aka free thanks to idlemaster
Hm. Looks like I'll have to do something similar because I'm also missing Titan Souls, which makes it $4.90 on Steam. If I buy the $1 tier on Humble and redeem a TS key, presumably my cost would then drop to $3.85 as well, making it a total cost of $4.85. So I have to decide if getting a few extra keys and a nickel is worth that effort. . . .

LastPass just announced that multi-device access is now available for free users (previously you could only sync across all devices of one type, e.g. only PCs, only tablets, or only phones). That was probably the main reason to go Premium. The remaining advantages Premium now has over the free version are:

• Additional multifactor authentication option
  • Desktop Application Passwords
  • Shared Folders with customized permissions
Curious timing with yesterday's bundle.

Awesome find! Only had GF so I bought the dollar tier from humble and that dropped the steam price down to 3.85 for everything else...aka free thanks to idlemaster
Yup. That's the cost I'm looking at. Somewhat cheaper than the humble's BTA tier, plus I get DotT and can use gabenbucks. (I have lots of gabenbucks. The number in the top right keeps rising most of the year, then drops slightly in the major sales.)

Hm. Looks like I'll have to do something similar because I'm also missing Titan Souls, which makes it $4.90 on Steam. If I buy the $1 tier on Humble and redeem a TS key, presumably my cost would then drop to $3.85 as well, making it a total cost of $4.85. So I have to decide if getting a few extra keys and a nickel is worth that effort. . . .
I was in a similar predicament and I went ahead and paid the $4.90 on Steam because saving a nickel and getting two $1 tier keys wasn't worth it for me. I consider Steam money to be worth much less than real money,

LastPass just announced that multi-device access is now available for free users (previously you could only sync across all devices of one type, e.g. only PCs, only tablets, or only phones). That was probably the main reason to go Premium. The remaining advantages Premium now has over the free version are:

Well, I only wanted it to use with my mobile devices so...

Does anyone know if the cyberghost vpn key expires? Currently have a year left on my current vpn (NordVPN) and wouldn't mind using cyberghost after.

The Day of the Devs bundle on Steam is tempting, but I'm only missing Massive Chalice and Day of the Tentacle, and both are Double Fine games which pretty much guarantees they'll be in the $1 tier of a Humble Bundle eventually.

That's actually pretty much the only thing I use premium for right now, so I guess they must have done some market research indicating that people like me are outliers and the stuff people really like is multifactor authentication and application passwords (I'm actually not sure whether the latter's been implemented yet). Sounds like the free version is pretty solid now.

I was in a similar predicament and I went ahead and paid the $4.90 on Steam because saving a nickel and getting two $1 tier keys wasn't worth it for me. I consider Steam money to be worth much less than real money,
Well, I only have $1.51 in card money, which I pretty much just use for cards, but I'm inclined to agree on the rest.

I have a Stardew Valley addiction and I don't know why.........  Anyway, tomorrow is the monthly reveal. Any ideas what might be in it?

How easy is it to get rid of the other Humble Monthly games? I kinda want to buy Stardew Valley...
Pretty easy. Usually there's 1 higher value game (aside from the headliner), and a few ok value ones. Lately they've been including one game in each monthly that's nearly worthless though (THOTH, Town of Salem, RAM to name a few)

How easy is it to get rid of the other Humble Monthly games? I kinda want to buy Stardew Valley...
I can usually sell the games that I dont want from Humble Monthly's within a day or two. There are a lot of people that don't subscribe that will buy the individual games they want.

post in the Group Buys Group on Steam right after the games announce and you will sell most within an hour.

you got to be spoder fast to get the decent games there are so many sharks in the water

I have a Stardew Valley addiction and I don't know why......... Anyway, tomorrow is the monthly reveal. Any ideas what might be in it?
Stardew Valley (Duh)

EA multiplayer game

2deep4u walking sim

Some Adventure Game

Some Action game that makes people think the whole bundle may have been a good buy

Random platformer or card game or something really pixelized (Wild Card Slot)

Humble Original...not worth much

So I'm subscribing next month too?

Stardew Valley (Duh)

EA multiplayer game

2deep4u walking sim

Some Adventure Game

Some Action game that makes people think the whole bundle may have been a good buy

Random platformer or card game or something really pixelized (Wild Card Slot)

Humble Original...not worth much

So I'm subscribing next month too?
Wouldn't you be happy if it was:

weird fetish hentai visual novel

Wouldn't you be happy if it was:

Spoder would be ECSTATIC if those were the unlocks.

Anyone that bought the Humble May monthly will be getting steam keys for Gunmetal Arcadia Zero once greenlit.

Quote from dev on greenlight page:

"Brandongl: Yes, as soon as it's greenlit and I can request keys, I'll be providing those to Humble Monthly owners. I'll also be providing keys to anyone who buys it on the Humble Store or itch.io.

Thanks for voting!"

The one aspect that I'm hopeful for in respect to this month is that the headliner was relatively "cheap" in respect to MSRP and that this is also the anniversary month of the Monthly beginning, so hopefully they do something a bit more gratifying than some of the past few months. It's very much a coin flip as to its quality on whole, I wouldn't be surprised if I kept all the games or if I kept just 1.  

Group Buys is a good option for offloading the shit you dont want, but Steamtrades is also fairly decent as you can trade for other games you want and there's always resellers who will buy your leftovers (depending on the titles) for keys, sometimes at prices that are a better gain but that is less of something to count on than Group Buys, obviously everything is title dependent.

I like the Monthly generally tho, its kinda fun and of all the months I've subscribed I tend to keep at the very least 2-3 titles.

That's a great bundle

Broforce

Beyond Eyes

Rebel Galaxy

Kathy Rain

Styx: Master of Shadows

Stardew Valley

Pirate Pop Plus

Keyboard Sports (Hamble Original)

November Monthly:

- Broforce (FINALLY can be bronighted lol)

- Rebel Galaxy 

- Styx Master of Shadows

- Beyond Eyes

- Kathy Rain

- Pirate Pop Plus

- Keyboard Wars (Humble Original)

December early unlock -  Dragon's Dogma

Already own Broforce and Styx, but I'm pretty happy with the rest. Rebel Galaxy is wishlisted and Ive wanted to play Beyond Eyes.

GOD DAMN!

Humble Monthly November 2016:

• Stardew Valley
  • Broforce
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Beyond Eyes
  • Kathy Rain
  • Styx: Master of Shadows
  • Pirate Pop
  • Keyboard Sports

Styx and Broforce have been on my wish list for a while. Kathy Rain looks amazing, Beyond Eyes looks 2deep4me, not sure about Rebel Galaxy, and Pirate Pop looks cutesy retro.

Would have subbed for Styx, no real worry about the rest.

If someone wants to dump Styx on me for a few bucks, lemme know.

No repeats for me.  Again.  Lots of wishlisted games.  Again.

Probably in for another month.

Now I need to decide if I should find an extra key for Broforce for mp.

Already own Stardew Valley on Steam as well as Broforce, Dragon's Dogma, Rebel Galaxy, and Styx through PS+. Although, I haven't really played any of the PS ones besides Broforce and I don't plan on renewing my sub anyway. Kathy Rain is the highlight for me.

Great month, but then again I think every month is great. Not so sure about December though since this is the first time I already own the headliner. Maybe it's time to start actually playing some games.

bread's done
Back